October 25, 2014 | 1495 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Shimmerbrick Shimmer Brick Compact (All colors)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Got the pink version - looks really nice but the shimmer doesn't really show for some reason. I find alot of pressed blushes and bronzers too hard for a soft brush to pick up enough pigment - takes effort to get it to show.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by melissaw

The bronze is my favorite shimmerbrick! It adds a lovely glow as well as a hint of bronze color. I have combo skin and have had no problem with this making my oily skin look worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 12:59:00 PM More reviews by blackorchid06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only had the BRONZE Shimmer Brick for a week now AND I've used it every single day. It's a great product, it brightens my NC42/Bobbi Brown Golden6 face BUT is not glittery, and I love that. It makes your skin glow BUT doesn't make it look oil slicked - it's definitely worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 11:33:00 AM More reviews by katieblue

I got this as a stocking stuffer because I normally don't spend this much on one makeup product. I love it! It has little rows of color, and when you use the BB blending brush, it goes on "quietly" and can be built nicely to a deeper color as needed. It is shimmery, so I try to keep it on my cheeks and bridge of nose. Just makes me look refreshed, naturally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the original Shimmerbrick years ago, when the craze first started for them. I have always liked it because it can give me a nice bronze glow without looking dirty or weird. I'm ghost pale so most stuff can look pretty stupid on me, but the Shimmerbricks never do. And the different colors within it are great because you can apply all of them and then use the lighter shades to highlight. Love the Shimmerbricks!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by perfumeslut

What a greasy mess this product is. I tried this on in Barneys then checked myself in a mirror outside and found I had sparkles all over my cheeks. Maybe for an evening look this product could work if you go easy. As far as working as a daytime blush forget it you will look like a glittering disco ball. Stick to mattes during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 12:11:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is good as a highlighter not a bronzer since it doesn't give you color but just a golden shimmer and never use it on your nose it turns it into a lightbulb! The packaging is terrible, the shimmerbrick constantly falls out of the compact, what a mess. I prefer to use Nars Laguana powder instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2004 9:18:00 PM More reviews by itsallaboutme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I jumped on the bandwagon and got this! LOL Its a nice shimmery well...brick. Doesn't do much for me but sit in a drawer. When applied it is too sparkly for me. Makes my pores stand out and say hello...Pat has large pores! Yoo-Hoo everyone notice. Tried as eyeshadow but alittle to sheer for my taste. Would swap it but DH bought it as a gift and would kick me in the head if I did. So it keeps to itsself in the drawer! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 6:26:00 PM More reviews by hourglass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it...if your looking for a good makeup brick then this is a must buy! Its a bit pricey but the product will make you glow (literally). I have the pink brick and you could use it as a an eyeshadow base or with your blush. The only gripe I have about this product is you have to find a good brush to pick up the colors from the brick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 9:46:00 AM More reviews by pixelchen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never used shimmer on my face because I thought it might look unnatural - until I tried this one.
The BEIGE Shimmerbrick has very beautiful colours which work as eyeshadows as well as giving a subtle glow on my cheeks.
Definitely worth splashing out on!