Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick Shimmer Brick Compact (All colors)

4.1

Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate. Nylon 12. Dipentaeythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinare. Isostearyl Isostearate. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Talc. Sorbitan Stearate. Water\Aqua\Eu. Polyacrylamide. C13-14 Isoparaffin. Polyvinyl Alcohol. Bytylene Glycol. Laureth-7. Tin Oxide. Sodium Benzoate. Sodiym Dehydroacetate. Phenoxyethanol. Methyparaben. Ethylparaben. Proplyparaben. Butylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, this stuff is fabuluous! I had tried the Shimmer pink a few weeks ago and it was a mess on my skin so just forgot about it. Well I went to Saks the other day and tried the bronze one and HELLO! I couldn't believe how fabulous my skin looked. I tried it again at home after I bought it over my blush and it's fabulous. I definately feel like I have a glow and I always feel so pasty so this stuff was great. It really made a difference in my skin. I will for sure use it everday and can't wait to try it as eye shadow.

I recently bought the new shimmer brick in the line. It is called Beige. And just like the other 2 shimmer bricks, I love it. I could never do without them. They are the best. As I read the posts, I am shocked that this product could get any rating other then a 5. The colors blended or singly are beautiful. The go on very light and sheer and they are buildable and easily layered if one wants to do so. The bricks can be used with each other. The bronze shimmer brick with the pink one over it is so pretty. My daughter laughs because I put them in a row and look at them and I can't decide which is my favorite because I love them all so much. I will continue to buy them all and sing their praises.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product after sheer curiosity, but I'm now wowed by it. It's a neat idea, and pretty compact. Looks great to the eye, but on my cheekbones it left a shimmery mess, and on my eyes it was okay but not that much pigment. My True Color and BE shimmers are nicer.

WOW - this is a-m-a-z-i-n-g... you really do get that film star look... after buying this, although it is pricy, I will not have to buy my usual cheek highlighter as this block is everything rolled into one. I have only recently been trying Bobbi's cosmetic line, but I am well impressed!!

I so wanted to like this! I really like BB! But, I've had the original brick and then tried the new beige one. I disklike both intensely. The original is too orange/red/bronze wierd and beige is too dirt/brown/taupe weird. But, I tend to dislike shimmer on my face no matter how much I love the whole "illumination" concept.

I don't understand why the rating for this product isn't 5. I don't know what's wrong with some people, but this product is absolutely AMAZING. I don't mind paying a little more money if it looks great and this product looks great both as a bronzer and I love using it as an eye shadow. It brings out my gree eyes very very well. I am sooo satisfied and I would encourage anyone to buy this.

Most bronzers look too orange, brown, rusty or dirty on me, not this baby. It is GORGEOUS! Absolutely perfect bronze highlighter! I LOVE this product for my FFF warm skin tone!

Apply this product with a light hand & a goat hair brush. I use MAC's 268 Lg Angled Contour Brush, PC's Contour Brush or BB's Face Blender Brush. The proper hand & brush makes all the difference in the look of this product & controls excess shimmer

I actually got this as a gift when it first came out, and never used it! (Shimmer scares me) After searching the reviews here in P'ville, I started using the colors individually as e/s and I love it! And I rarely wear eye shadow! I just lightly sweep my brush into the product and apply and voila! I especially like the cream strip as a highlighter on my browbone - a very sheer, shimmery glowy effect! Haven't tried it yet as a bronzer, but that's next on my list of things to do! BTW, I am a PPP.

Got the pink version - looks really nice but the shimmer doesn't really show for some reason. I find alot of pressed blushes and bronzers too hard for a soft brush to pick up enough pigment - takes effort to get it to show.

The bronze is my favorite shimmerbrick! It adds a lovely glow as well as a hint of bronze color. I have combo skin and have had no problem with this making my oily skin look worse.