April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by FashionHungry10

I love Mac Myth! It is the perfect nude lip colour and looks amazing when paired with smokey eyes. The only trouble with this product is that sometimes it can enhance any flakiness that you may have on the lips but apart from that this is the perfect nude colour! Best one I've come across.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Mzlisaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best colour! Surprisingly works sooo good on my NC 25 skin. Sexy colour :) just make sure your lips are properly exfoliated and moisturizer before applying this or else it can look terribly drying

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

(0 - 5 points, 5 = excellent, 0 = very bad)
pigmentation: 5
texture: 3
feeling: 4
colour-fast: 5
versatile?: 3
staying power: 4
TOTAL POINTS: 24 of 30 = good

MYTH or CREME D'NUDE? That's always the question for the most used nude lipstick by MAC. Well, for me the winner is Creme d'Nude! I am pale, but Myth is so pigmented, that it would wash me out if I would apply a full layer. It looks very good on me if I apply a thin layer and nearly any shiny or glittery lipgloss over it - this is why I still like and use it. I also use it a a base colour for other lipsticks sometimes - it's quite nice to play with colours like that. So it's not a total fail for me, but I recommend not purchasing Myth without trying it before!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpNewbie2010

This lipstick is nice if you know how to use it, or if you like the dead people look... I am NC25/30, it will completely wash me out. However, I would like to use this as a base color before I apply other super pigmented lipsticks to tone the color down. In this case, it is a very good color! like most of the MAC lipsticks, this will be trying if you don't apply a lip balm first though... I don't think I will repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by kristiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loooooooooooooove this lipstick. I look horrible in any lipsticks with color...so I was buying drugstore lipstick and putting concealer over it to lighten it...and it would dry my lips out like crazy!! this is the perfect pale nude lipstick! i will continue to buy this and pray they never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by KrystenKarah

This is my 6th or 7th tube of Mac's Myth Lipstick. I absolutely adore this product! It is deffinitely a nude though, and I am a big fan of completely nude lips. It just depends on your view on blank lips. I love them, while other people dont like them and tend to lean towards pinks and reds. I have also heard that you can use it as a base to give your favorite lipstick its full potential, and also can be used to tone down your lips if you put too much of your pink or red on. It also looks great with gloss. You do need to apply some type of moisturizer to your lips before applying because it will dry your lips out if you dont.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by polop123

At first I was completly against this product as it was to pale boarder line concealer lips. So I was playing around with it and found that this particular product is a base product and it needs a gloss like a pink or a sheer red on top , however its a great product make sure your lips are fully mositured before applying and enjoy I would strongley recommend if your buying it as a gift I would buy a lip gloss along side it as well. Its 12 pounds so quite pricey but I personally think a essential in anyones makeup bag .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Newport100s

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this lipstick! i do bright eyeshadow all the time so i dont really like bright lipstick. i exfoliate my lips, apply a layer of lip balm, apply myth all over my lips then top with a nude gloss like mac florabundance or bonne bell cappuccino gloss. myth is super drying so i cant just throw it on whenever i want which blows. i would buy myth again since i like MAC lipstick & i use myth almost everyday

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by grimsdale

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although this lipstick is sooooo pale I use it on top of other Mac lipsticks. Just put a touch on the middle of my lips after using say Kinda Sexy or Hug Me. Then add a bit of gloss. Lovely! But worn on its own defo not!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by westinflorida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

With my coloring (NC20) and possiby age, I looked positively DEAD. I would have scared anyone who came in contact with me. After many tries with different liner combinations and glosses, I literally broke off the lipstick and tossed it in the garbage so that I can B2M this tube. Creme d'nude had the same result. High Tea, Blankety and Hug Me are much better suited options for me and offer just enough color to still be considered a nude lip, but not freakishly concealing a major facial feature.