Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

on 1/13/2009 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Where do I begin? This is my hands-down favorite scent.. Ever. Also, the lotion moisturizes well and is 98.25% natural. Not heavy or greasy at all to me. It's also gentle enough to use on the face in emergencies.

on 12/17/2008 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Got this in a kit.

I really like this lotion. Milk & Honey is my favorite scent, so I love this. It's a little strong, but I'd rather that than something that doesn't smell at all.

The lotion is a little runny, but I can deal with it because it absorbs really quickly. It is great to use on the go because mine is a travel size and I don't have to wait before using my hands again. A lot of other lotions leave me feeling greasy and I wouldn't want to touch my computer, etc right after. Would be great to use in the morning if you are pressed for time.

I would buy this again!

on 12/16/2008 2:58:00 AM

I wanted to like this product, but I don`t. It is the smell, it is so strong and overpowering, they should `tone` it down a lot...

on 12/1/2008 5:42:00 PM

I liked the smell when I sniffed the cap in the store but it's too strong when I put it all over me. I have crazy dry skin so I knew it probably wouldn't be enough moisture for me but I thought "what the heck, it's natural and smells good. Ugh, the smell has a subtle medicinal undertone and is way way too strong and heavy of a fragrance for me. I feel bad about tossing it, so I will finish and never buy again. I can't wait til it's all gone. Also, as anticipated, not a good enough moisturizer for me.

on 11/19/2008 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I originally bought this because there was a cow on the front and I love cows, but the lotion ended up being amazing too!

on 10/10/2008 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only give it a one for the smell. For those who also dislike the smell, the Burt's Bees Aloe & Buttermilk one will solve that problem.

I just felt the smell was too overpowering and strange, especially added to the other fragrances we all use on a regular basis, it was too much.

on 10/8/2008 2:56:00 PM

Okay, I don't have much to say on the consistency, moisturizing power, price, or package-- they all appear to be fine.
What I absolutely have to comment on is what I think this smells like. I am a total freak but I swear to you that what this reminds me of is a combination of beeswax and dried tobacco. Told ya. I'm weird. But there it is nonetheless.

on 10/5/2008 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this lotion after i discovered the lip balm- i thought it'd be awesome but it turned out to be quite the opposite. i don't like the way it smells, or how watery it is, but it does the job well. not to the extent of say, body butter, which this is not, but it's handy for some quick elbow/leg lotioning when i'm at home. i would never leave my house smelling like this lotion!

on 10/4/2008 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this lotion! It smells amazing and mousturizes very well! It is a bit pricey for lotion, but is well worth it. Will buy again

on 9/28/2008 11:42:00 PM

This lotion is great for summer because it is very light and non-greasy. I also found that it absorbs quickly. The smell dissipates in about half an hour to an hour. The only thing I did not appreciate was how runny it was ☹ I will definitely buy another bottle again.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products