Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 8/3/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

JUNK
I did not find this to be a good powder at all. It is VERY chalky in every way. Terrible packaging. Horrid unnatural shades and does nothing more than baby powder can. Of course it mattifies when applied but it does not last long.
There are many more products that can surpass this by far.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my fav mattifying powder, it doesn't look cakey whatsoever even if you re-apply it many times and it gets the job done. Very good for a drugstore product, I even prefer this over many high-end products. My only complaint is the lousy packaging, the lid can EASILY come off any time but that won't keep me from repurchasing this product.

on 8/3/2014 1:17:00 AM

Great powder! It really sets my face makeup and keeps my face matte, however my t-zone gets oily again after 2+ hours so I have to re-apply it.

Otherwise, this is an amazing powder! You should definitely try it out :)

on 7/29/2014 8:11:00 PM

This is my all time favorite powder and I have repurchased it several times. I set my foundation with it using a kabuki brush and it helps it last and stay matte all day. While I don't use it as blotting powder throughout the day I think it would also work well for that. It does come in a variety of colors which is great but the best thing by far is the low price. My only complaint with this product is packaging. It's not awful but I find the lid often cracks and I kind of which it had a flip open lid instead of one that come off.

on 7/29/2014 7:15:00 AM

This powder has been my holy grail for so long now. It lasts so long and doesn't clog up and make your skin look orange when you want to top up throughout the day.
If you are looking for a good, cheap powder then this is the product for you! I love it!

on 7/29/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this powder! This is my hg! I've tried other powders and this is the only powder that I'm satisfied with, it's so affordable, works great and does not oxidize on my skin. Some foundations made me look like snooki orange eww! (Covergirl & l'oreal) it's light but gives enough coverage without the cakey look. It's soft and gives a flawless finish. The only thing though is the color selection I'm using 005 silky beige and the darkest I believe is 018 and it's not very dark coz I also use it sometimes. If you have darker skin than medium then you are out of luck. Will definitely buy again, matter fact I bought 5 back ups already. Lots of people are complaining about the packaging and how it doesn't come with a sponge blah blah blah, for 3.99 what can you expect?! I've never had a problem with mine breaking and I use the powder brush from elf, it gives great finish better than a sponge, the product is wonderful I care more about that than packaging. Difinitely buying more even though I have 5 already

I wouldn't say I love this product but I would say i like it and would repurchase it again. It does keep me matte for a good 4-5 hours before I get shiny but even then I'm still pretty matte. This product is not cakey In fact it's very smooth and soft on the skin as I've experienced. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging because the lid tends to fall off specially when I'm traveling I have to tape it all up. The pace is good and I would recommend this product to anyone look

on 7/24/2014 8:40:00 PM

It looks slightly cakey but does it's job for the most part. I still get oily after several hours though, but that's avoidable with a quick reapplication.

on 7/24/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

An oldie but a goodie, I don't use it all the time, but when I do I remember why I've used it for 8 years. It's so cheap, you don't care if you lose or smash it. It does what it claims to do, keep you matte. The packaging sucks though

on 7/23/2014 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So i have read and read all the comments here and I really want to love this powder, however I applied it this morning at 7:30am and by 9am I was already oily. And I have to say that when i applied it it looked beautiful but if i going to shine within an hour in half i'll get something else and spend more money. Quality isn't the greatest. Also after reading all the ingredients on the package I don't think this will be a good match for my acne-prone skin. A shame because I like the way it looks when first applied. Think I might try Physicians formula.
P.S I used Neutrogena skin clearing powder and love it, but it doesn't last very long either.

Video Reviews & Tutorials