Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 7/12/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Update: now that its summer this doesn't hold the oil after a few hours :( oh well

Oh my gawsh! A product that actually does what it claims!

Whenever I use this I forget that I have oily skin, it's like spring time for me all year long! (That's the best time of the year for my skin) It's like magic in a little container
I do apply this heavily and it does have a little bit of color that makes me look a bit ashy (I got natural...or some other color I don't even remember) but I can fix it without too much problem. You also get a good amount of product so I'm pretty sure this will last you a while as well, and considering this is like 5 bucks or so that's such a good deal.

It also makes your skin feel really soft...which is...nice...I don't really get that with other powder products (unless they're high end but I'm not wasting my money on those-yet)

Overall, awesome, I don't have to worry about oils, and it makes my skin soft! I would definitely repurchase :)

Always go back to this. Cheap, handy and good color range. Only bad thing is you have to touch it up a lot to keep your face matte.

on 7/11/2014 4:59:00 PM

I use Stay Matte every single day. I used to have really oily shiny skin, but since using this I have noticed a huge change in the shine, especially. With a light foundation or BB cream, the natural skin look will be pulled off flawlessly. It's very sheer, so if you have acne, you might need something thicker. I recommend this very much and is my staple makeup product.

on 7/10/2014 5:08:00 AM

Definitely my fave drugstore pressed powder. It's inexpensive and stays matte for many hours which are good enough reasons for me to continue to repurchase. Only bad thing I can think of is the flimsy packaging (oh well that's probably why its so cheap) and the limited colour range

on 7/4/2014 5:31:00 PM

I struggle with my skin tone being "Elmer's glue white" because I refuse to tan. I love the face that the 001 fits my skin so well! It has been the only drugstore brand besides cover girl (and even it is a bit dark) that fits me! It's perfect. And for 4$? I will defiantly buy this again.

I decided to buy this product because so many youtube beauty gurus are always raving about it constantly. Obviously the packaging looks totally different now from the picture on the site. BUT ANYWAYS I love the matte finish you get from this powder. I've tried a bunch of powders and none of them come close to this one. I've used Chanel, Sephora, Revlon, and Dior pressed powders and none of them come close to this one! Wherever I go so many people ask me what I do to make my face look so smooth and I tell them it's this powder. The only cons I have about this product is the packaging. It's alright but I hate how it doesn't come with a small brush or anything to apply it. I also hate how it doesn't have a mirror for when I'm on the go. I don't bring this product with me because I would have to carry a brush with me all the time. I do suggest this product for dry to normal skin only because I've heard it slides off oily faces. But overall I truly love this powder and will repurchase!

on 7/2/2014 12:02:00 AM

i've been using chanel pressed powder for daily touch up.....it was okay but as the weather gets hotter, that powder is too sheer and doesn't control oil at all.....one day i was just in wal mart and desided to pick this up since it's really inexpensive compare to chanel......i wasn't really having high hopes from it but just curious........besides the crappy package.....it really does its job..........today i was shopping in an outlet mall all day with 30 oC and up weather....i only touched up once before i started shopping and once during......my t-zone was not greasy when i finished after 6 hours......and i like how it has a tiny bit of coverage coz my nose is always red and it's the area that makeup fades off the most..........it's also important not to over applied because it can look very thick....use a brush instead of sponge will solve the problem.....so far this is the only drug store powder that works for me and i'm happpy......highly recommend!!

on 7/1/2014 4:30:00 PM

What i like of this powder is the colour range,i found mine and suit me ok but....dont keep the shine at bay!after 1hour i need to retouch!my skin is just combo not too oily at all.dont do the job forme.

on 6/30/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Being as fair as I am, it's a constant struggle finding face products to suit my pale skin tone. The powder I was using to set my BB/TM was seemingly discontinued, and thus entered Rimmel Staye Matte 001 Translucent. It's perfect. Some face powders that I've used in the past that claim to be "translucent" somehow are way too dark for me, or literally do nothing to set my face. Not this. I press the powder into my skin with a (separately bought) powder puff, and I can visually see the powder covering my skin, which I like. It's nice and light and provides just a wee bit of coverage while blending seamlessly into my skin. I have oily skin on most of my face, and I wore this in the summer in high humidity, and this wore as great as MAC Blot on me (while not being as heavy). I also asked my boyfriend "is my face the right color? I used that new powder" at the end of the day after wearing it in front of him for hours, and he replied that he didn't even notice I changed powder, and that my skin looked like it usually does. SCORE. Shade match. Holds my oil reasonably. Cheap. Great find. Shit packaging, though. It doesn't come with a powder puff, so if you're not going to be using a brush, you need to buy your own.

EDIT:// Woah, woah, woah. So the longer I use this product, the worse it seems to preform. I'm a greasy, greasy, mess with product sliding all over my face within a few hours when using this to set my tinted moisturizer/BB cream. This also makes my skin look caked up and "makeupy". Awful. So disappointed.

Check mine out on youtube, I think videos convey easier.