April 20, 2014 | 1353 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really happy I bought this mascara. I honestly would've never even tried it had it not been for the many reviews. Two coats gave me the voluminous, "feathery", long lashes I always strive for sans CLUMP! YAY!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a mascara that doesn't belong into Maybelline's selection in my country anymore. However i used few tubes when they still sold it years ago. I think it's quite okay mascara. Nothing special tho and it starts to flake off after sometime. This always happens to me with Maybelline's mascaras which is why i don't buy them usually.I haven't tried waterproof versions.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by blackcattt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Glad MUA has been good to me throughout my search for new products to replace my HGs that were a bit on the expensive side. So besides Maybelline's Stiletto, this is my other fav mascara for daily use. The positives about in comparison to Stiletto is that it does not flake and thickens my thin lashes. It gives the good length with multiple coats. Though the wand is kind of annoying as it is big and not helpful in separating my lashes unless I am 1 cm away from the mirror, okay so a little exaggeration but seriously sometimes I feel like I'm using a pipe cleaner. Not a big deal, it''s easy to manipulate and can use a separate wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was average, just average. I know this is a popular drugstore mascara and I've tried liking this...I bought this 3 times! I have short asian eyelashes and they did fine on volume, but they barely lengthened them. I usually like the maybelline line of mascaras, but not this one

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Hines11434

This is a nice, effective mascara. I find it great for everyday use, but doesn't pack the wow factor I like for night.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by shomaq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

After reading great reviews on this product I decided to give it a shot. The price is good, but IMHO, i've seen better products out there for a similar and/or even lower price. The consistency is more on the thinner side, it may add length to the lashes a bit but doesn't do much for volume or thickness as it says "Full N Soft Mascara". It's an okay product but I know there are better products out there for the price. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

Very good mascara! I like how it doesn't clump, flake, or smudge. You only really need one or two coats of this stuff and curl and your lashes are defined. This is really an underestimated product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite mascaras for daytime wear as it lengthens but doesn't thicken so much so that I look like I'm wearing falsies to work. I love the formula. (I have the waterproof as well but haven't tried it yet).
It doesn't flake or turn my lashes crunchy and dry, which I HATE. It also holds curl, doesn't take long to dry, doesn't make my eyes itch or water and is easy to remove. The black is also, you know, BLACK.
The only con I have is the wand. It's too long and the bristles are too big (wide?) but I usually just deal with that or use a different wand to apply as I haven't found a formula that I like more than this! Another con is that it smudges under my eyes (on the sides) and I don't have watery eyes, just oily skin.
EDIT: The waterproof version gives me even better results! But, it does leave my lashes stiff, smudges underneath and flakes into my eyes at the end of the day. It's also really hard to remove even with oily eye makeup remover.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Laura9116

Loved this mascara! Creates very natural volume, and won't clump together or flake no matter how many coats you apply. Would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by nanihoney23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I use everyday, I usually use 3 different mascaras but with this one I find that I only need to use just this one. It gives a natural look to your eyelashes. It doesn't clump or flake on me.