November 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The mascara gave a very natural lash look. My lashes stayed soft. I liked it but by the end of the day it would be a bit smudged. I bought the non-waterproof one so that would make sense.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by SkinEU

I cannot get this mascara where I live, but I sometimes order it online.
I like that it's fairly natural, does not clump, and can also be built up if going out.
For a mascara it fits my needs.
So far I have used 2 mascara's from Maybelline and they have both been good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ebbykins

I've been looking for this product everywhere, it's a good natural lash mascara for my sports days. I have been to 5 different drug/grocery store chains to try and find it, is it being discontinued?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this mascara since I'm a total mascara junkie and have tried everything from drugstore to high end brands. The formula is wet, similar to the original pink and green tube. And for that, I have to be real careful otherwise it'll go on my eyelids and on my eyeshadow that I've worked oh so hard to blend. The mascara flattens out my curl after curling it with an eyelash curler. But, I wanted to give it a chance. So I did, for a week. I test drove it at work from 10am-6pm and it smudged like crazy. it made its way to blend together with my undereye concealer and onto my eyelids. I didn't buy the waterproof, so maybe that could be different. But for now, I will not repurchase the regular formula. Sorry, maybelline, I don't want to look like I was "born with" racoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by rubie17

so i would always use clinique high impact mascara which i loved, but at the end of the day i would look like a raccoon with wearing clinique. the full n soft has the same look as cliniques nice natural looking volume that's build able, no clumping, and nice length, but without all or the flakes under my eyes that clinique gave. i absouloutly love this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by KelleA1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Uh, sorry but no!

The brush is SO old school and hard to use it instantly went in the trash. I found no volume either - meh...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my lashes to look long and thick, with curl, without looking spidery. I discovered this on accident at a friends house and THIS STUFF IS GREAT. I am now on my second tube. Somehow, Maybelline has created a buildable mascara that doesn't clump or flake and keeps your lashes feeling super soft while also holding curl all day. Rivals many a HE mascara. Is it Benefit? Too Faced? Lancome. No, It's Maybelline, and I found it for $9 at Walgreens.

As with all mascara, this takes about a week to "get good" (otherwise the formulation is too wet), but once it's there, it lasts a looong time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by arclightlux

Very good everyday mascara; it gives slightly more volume and definition and leaves a very natural finish. For more drama I'd recommend Maybelline the Falsies Flared or The Rocket. Overall I'd repurchase because although the waterproof version performs better in terms of holding a curl, this is much easier to remove so I currently have a tube of both versions. Not a fan of the packaging though...cheap looking and feeling (I'm probably spoiled from the recent YSL mascara I got), but the formula inside is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by sarahdvy

I've tried dozens of mascaras and this is BY FAR the best i've ever come across, even better than all the ones that i've tried from high end brands. It doesnt clump or flake, stays on all day, is buildable, and feels light and natural. I''ve bought this over and over again and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It lengthens while looking super natural. It didn't, however, give me any volume though. Still, this product is on point