July 29, 2014 | 1928 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my lashes to look long and thick, with curl, without looking spidery. I discovered this on accident at a friends house and THIS STUFF IS GREAT. I am now on my second tube. Somehow, Maybelline has created a buildable mascara that doesn't clump or flake and keeps your lashes feeling super soft while also holding curl all day. Rivals many a HE mascara. Is it Benefit? Too Faced? Lancome. No, It's Maybelline, and I found it for $9 at Walgreens.

As with all mascara, this takes about a week to "get good" (otherwise the formulation is too wet), but once it's there, it lasts a looong time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by arclightlux

Very good everyday mascara; it gives slightly more volume and definition and leaves a very natural finish. For more drama I'd recommend Maybelline the Falsies Flared or The Rocket. Overall I'd repurchase because although the waterproof version performs better in terms of holding a curl, this is much easier to remove so I currently have a tube of both versions. Not a fan of the packaging though...cheap looking and feeling (I'm probably spoiled from the recent YSL mascara I got), but the formula inside is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by sarahdvy

I've tried dozens of mascaras and this is BY FAR the best i've ever come across, even better than all the ones that i've tried from high end brands. It doesnt clump or flake, stays on all day, is buildable, and feels light and natural. I''ve bought this over and over again and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It lengthens while looking super natural. It didn't, however, give me any volume though. Still, this product is on point

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by stephimr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Haven't used this in a while because I've been in a more dramatic eye phase but THIS STUFF IS GREAT. It has a natural look but thickens the appearance of lashes. I like to keep it around just when I want to tone down the mascara for a natural/soft look. Think doe-eyed-blinks-a lot-awwwe-your-eyes-are-sweet look if that makes sense. Oh and choose Waterproof or else it's not worth the purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by tfm1134

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG for sure! I have been using this mascara for about 10yrs and still love it. I do stray from time to time but always realize that nothing works as good for me. I have long lashes but they are very straight and thin. This stuff holds the curl which is a must and plumps my lashes up without ever getting clumpy and never flakes. I use the non-waterproof and it stays put till you take it off

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ccbemiller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is the best! I've tried them all and I still always come back to this. No clumpiness or flaking and lasts all day long. I wouldn't say this creates a dramatic lash but more of a natural looking one. It's perfect for everyday wear. Whenever I want to go out I just add fake eyelashes anyway. Just remember if you buy the waterproof version (like me) you will need to use a makeup remover to get it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara and I've tried absolutely every brand on the market . It stays on really well and the pigmentation is nice. My lashes don't feel stiff or crunchy when it dries.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by tuckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara because I was going through my grandma's makeup and found this one and asked her if it was any good. When she said yes I went and bought it in black(not waterproof) and fell in love with it. It is definitely my favourite drugstore mascara. It gives my lashes volume and length and doesn't clump at all. It doesn't smear or start to flake or any of that. It stays on all through out the day but comes off easily when using my Avon makeup-remover. Also it keeps my lashes soft(hence the name) and not crunchy and dead feeling like some other mascaras. I will definitely buy again (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only drug store brand mascara that I'll buy and the only reason that I bought it in the 1st place is beacuse of the reviews on MA. As far as I'm concerned, drug store mascaras just don't offer the quality that higher end brands do. Not that all high end mascaras are great, but most are sooooo much better than anything in the drug store. My favorite mascaras are Lancome Defincils Waterproof, Lancome Hypnose Waterproof & Clinique Naturally Glossy (doesn't come in waterproof version). My standards are pretty high and I was really impressed w/ Full N' Soft. It's drug store so no fancy packaging as expected but the brush is nice and big. It does flake a tad, does not come in a dark enough black -so no "dramitic lashes" here but it gives a nice, natural, full lash look and lashes do feel soft. It's great for days when I want a more natural look and it's cheap. Very hard for me to find though-I keep thinking it's been discontinued & then I see it again!