Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 10/25/2013 7:42:00 PM

Nice mascara but there is so much fall out for me

on 10/16/2013 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Holy crud, this stuff is amazing! For starters, I am not into the thick crazy spidery lashes that I see girls wearing. I think it looks really gross. I prefer length and feather separated lashes. I was pretty set on million lashes waterproof (l'oreal), and they are pretty similar but I think I like this better because : 1. Gives great length 2. Is very light, holds curl like woah 3. (Waterproof) WASHES OFF! I can't get million lashes off but this doesn't smudge or anything either. Only con is that it is easy to smudge for some reason during application but the crazy natural-yet well defined, long lashes are worth it.

on 10/15/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the mascara I like to wear on my days off when running errands or going light on the makeup. It gives my lashes a nice natural look, but still allows my lashes to stand out. It really lives up to it's name of full n soft doesn't make my lashes hard at all. Great staying power, and easy to get off with makeup remover at night.

on 10/15/2013 1:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If I had to live with just two beauty products for the rest of my life, it would be Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet, and Maybelline Full 'N Soft!

Seriously, nothing but good on all fronts: it goes on easily and relatively clump-free, and it STAYS on. I've sweated, cried, and gone for 14-hour days in this stuff, and not a hint of flaking or otherwise disappearing. Even so, it's easy to remove with your average eye makeup remover.

I was sorry to see that they only offer it in one color, since I normally gravitate towards brown or dark brown mascara to bring out my green eyes and match my brown hair and brows, but I'm pleased to report that this looks perfectly natural. Not only does the color actually look plausible, but I really do get fuller/thicker-looking lashes, and without any of the spider-lashes, clumping, etc. that made me abandon my Covergirl Exact Eyelights.

So, yeah, this little guy has become the only mascara in my bag, and goes on every day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this. I have stick straight Asian lashes and this formula is on the drier side. Holds my curls even for nonwaterproof and my lashes are super soft :)

on 10/11/2013 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I know this product doesn't need another review but I have been using this for probably a decade now and even though I've tried many other mascaras this is still my go-to. It isn't as easy to find and I have to really look for it sometimes but I usually end up finding it on the bottom shelf of most grocery stores/drugstores and I will continue buying this again and again (though you can only find it in one black color these days).

It is one of the only ones I've ever found that doesn't make my lashes uncomfortably stiff - it lives up to its name of leaving them so nice and soft while still giving nice color that my puny blonde lashes need. I haven't had any problems with this smudging or flaking, it wears nicely throughout the day and never irritates my eyes or my contacts, I can even wear this mascara when my eyes are feeling a little sensitive or irritated on certain days because it doesn't aggravate them and I can still have nice-looking lashes. One coat gives a lovely natural look but you can actually get some nice fullness if you use multiple coats. Such a great product!

on 10/6/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My favorite mascara, the only one I use now. Inexpensive, doesn't clump, flake, or smear.

on 10/5/2013 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought this product at least 5 times, and I LOVE it!!! I don't know why it isn't talked much about on YouTube because it's the best mascara I've ever used, even better than Benefit They're Real. It is the blackest mascara ever, it isn't sticky at all (like the Benefit They're Real Mascara), it provides so much volume: more than any other mascara I've used, it provides quite a bit of length, and it still leaves my lashes soft instead of stiff. For me this is an all in one mascara for my descent eyelashes. It's more of a volumizing mascara than a lengthening mascara though. I will continue to buy this mascara for a LONG time.

on 9/28/2013 9:27:00 PM

This really does make your lashes feel soft, and doesn't clump them or flake off.
The overall affect it has on your eyelashes is basically just a black and slighty lengthened version of your normal lashes. This mascara is good if you're going for a really natural look, otherwise go with something with a bit more oomph!

on 9/24/2013 10:11:00 PM

I really wanted to love this mascara, but, try as I might, I couldn't get that excited about it. It's not in any way awful, it just wasn't that impressive for me personally.

What I want in a mascara: Volume, some length, ability to keep some curl throughout the day, minimal clumping, and no smudging. I don't particularly want the whole "false-lash" look, I just want nice, volumised, defined lashes.

This mascara gave me a little volume (less than I was expecting, given that it's called FULL & Soft), and a decent amount of length. If you already have super full lashes, this would probably be good for a natural look. However, at least on me, it clumped my lashes together quite quickly - I really couldn't apply that much before it started to happen. It's partly that it has quite a wet formula, I think, but even when it dried out a bit (after the first couple of weeks) it still clumped. It's nowhere near as bad as Great Lash was in that regard, but it's still enough to put me off it.

It didn't keep a curl at all well; okay, so I didn't get the waterproof version, so I can't really complain, but it's just an observation.

Unfortunately the smudging issue is the one that really let this down for me. My eyes tend to water quite a bit in the mornings, especially if I'm walking to school, and this just went everywhere immediately if that happened. Again, it's not the waterproof version, but most mascaras are more resilient than this one! It also flaked a wee bit later in the day, which I can live with, but was a bit annoying. On the upside, it was very easy to remove at night!

It also didn't leave my lashes in any way soft - again, not something that particularly bothers me, but it's a bit weird, given the name.

I didn't hate this, but I won't repurchase, due to the (moderate) clumping and smudging issues that I experienced.