Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 12/13/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A very nice mascara that gives a more natural look to lashes without clumping or being too wet.

on 11/20/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

In my opinion, this is the best mascara Maybelline has made. I hate when mascaras leave my lashes feeling hard and flaky but this one did the trick. My lashes were longer, soft and seperated. I didn't have that irritating itchy feeling around my eyes all day. Overall, I gave it four lippies because I didn't get that jet black effect that I desire but that's ok such as life. It's natural enough to wear during the day anyway. This mascara is very underrated and it deserves a whole lot more of a recognition than the Great Lash Mascara. Ladies spend the extra 2 dollars and resort to this one instead.

on 11/18/2013 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

If you're after a simple mascara that lengthens a little but looks natural, this is it. The formula isn't drying, it doesn't clump and it's very cheap to purchase here in Australia.

on 11/17/2013 12:35:00 AM

HG mascara no doubt. Looks pretty without being overdone and best of all doesn't bother my very sensitive, allergy prone eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I don't even remember how many tubes of this I used. No matter how many mascara I try, I always go back to this mascara.

I usually have the water proof version to hold up my straight asian lashes.

on 11/4/2013 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This mascara lives up to the softness part of its name, but it's not very full and does not layer well. It holds a curl decently, though not nearly as well as the waterproof version. It comes off easily, so easily that it's incredibly messy. The slightest touch of water means it's all over your face. I wouldn't recommend this version of the mascara, but I would recommend the waterproof full 'n soft.

on 11/4/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is so cheap. I only paid 1.50 at wallmart or target.

It performs pretty well--not too clumpy, though I do have to be light-handed with it to make sure. It does not flake off or smudge easily during the day but comes off very easily with soap and water, eye makeup remover unnecessary.

I have the color brownish black, which is a nice, classic everyday color. Also, this does not bother my sensitive eyes like most (even higher end) mascaras do.

on 11/2/2013 10:35:00 PM

I would actually give this one 3.5 lipsticks. The best high-street mascara around. Nicely pigmented, volumises and lengthens considerably. I love the way my lashes feel soft after using this. Would repurchase if broke. I tend to stick to high-end mascaras as i think the extras $ is worth the higher quality.

on 10/31/2013 5:53:00 PM

Love love love LOVE this mascara! It layers nicely with my other holy grail mascaras and it leaves them thick and soft on its own. It does have the tendency to smudge on my lower lashes but now I have found a perfect bottom lash mascara that doesn't. Works well with my long lashes without making them clump and then do provide a bit of length. Definitely would repurchase!

on 10/30/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay mascara for me. I prefer the waterproof formula to this one. It makes my lashes look very natural -- yes -- but it doesn't give much length or volume. It's basically my lashes but darker. I'm not saying that is bad, I just don't think I'll purchase this one again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials