July 29, 2014 | 2047 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

In my country this stuff is super expensive. I stockpiled on a whole load of the burts bees range when I visited the US. It feels lovely when initially applied because the peppermint gives a lovely cooling sensation. However it is also very drying and unless I keep applying more, my lips feel dehydrated. The lipbalm feels like it's just sitting on top of my lips and not penetrating the surface. Wouldn't buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by HairWaves

Love this product. Always reliable. Also love the colored versions!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by kgallagher12

I have been using this product for years! I love it and it moisturizes your lips like crazy! I also recommend using the mango butter version from Burt's Bees! It goes on very smooth and is moisturizing! They Dont have a pigment but they smell amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by SunnyLouisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this lip balm as it hydrated my lips very well throughout the day. The only setback of this product is the smell. I think it smells awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by mayyybel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not sure about this product. My friends swear by it but I did not find anything really special about it. I much prefer Palmers Lip Balm ( the one that smells like chocolate ). probably will not get this again unless it is on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by missmoffat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the Burt's Bees Tube. I bought it for $1.99 on sale, I was not aware that it had peppermint in it and was not keen on that. I initially thought I would not use it because of the peppermint in the balm, but then I used it under a lipstick that I found too matt and heavy and it transformed the lipstick by making it smoother. I tried it under another lipstick that I found too matt and now, with the lip balm under, it is wearable, the texture is smoother and not greasy. Lip gloss did work, just made the lipstick greasy on top. Would chapstick work equally as well? I don't know but when I found a pack of two on a buy one get one free special I bought it. Curiously, I have a rosacea type rash on my face that started about the same time I began using this product but do not see how a lip balm could cause a skin problem on the rest of the face. My opinion as an under lipstick primer the Burt's Bees is exceptional.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While the thick, waxy formula lasts a long time on lips and makes them very soft, I can't stand the flavor. It smells strongly of flowers and honey. Honey, no problem... but the odd floral scent? I don't want ANY scent that strong--much less a generic floral one--right underneath my nose all day. It tastes like the smell of a funeral parlor. Would it have killed them to leave this otherwise-great product unscented?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by londonhenry

I've been using this for years. I love the menthol's cooling sensation. My lips are healed within a day. Although it doesn't moisturize them.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although I do like some Burt's Bees products (like the cuticle butter) I can't say that I'm a huge fan of this one. The scent was nice and the packaging is pretty standard but I felt the formula was too waxy and that it sat on my lips rather than penetrated them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by rinalovesramen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lip balm! I love the minty tingly feeling it leaves on my lips. I top it with the Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm to give it a bit of a gloss.