Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/19/2013 4:43:00 PM

Its just like any other chapstick. It isn't good or bad. I dont really like the smell too much.

on 11/13/2013 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to be a big fan of this lipbalm, but cannot for the life of me like it. The peppermint doesnt tingle but burns like crazy on my lips. So much so i have to quickly wipe it off. Sure it smells great and it has all these wonderful ingredients but its not worth the burn or the fact it doesnt moisturize. I figure with the peppermint thats the main reason why this doesnt work.

on 11/9/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I just don't get the hype and the people
Who swear by this stuff? It seemed dry to me, and the mint taste is nothing special. When I have sore lips I go to Blistex for the numbing factor and the rest of the time, I wouldn't consider this because there's a ton of other balms I prefer for less or more money.

on 11/2/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells like honey and goes on your lips smoothly. I like that its all natural and has a creamy but slightly waxy texture.

on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Burts is a must in my purse. It keeps my lips unchapped and kissable for my boo

on 11/2/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A little over expensive than other chapsticks on the market. Feels moisturizing on the lips and smells a bit minty. This chapstick has received a lot of hype, and i feel very neutral about it.

on 11/2/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I don't really like this stuff. It smells and tastes bad to me. It doesn't even help me that much when my lips are really chapped and dry

on 11/1/2013 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

has anyone not tried beeswax?? LOL

This is good stuff. It is super cheap, like 3 dollars a bottle. It isn't really for those looking for lip therapy in harsh weather but it is more for a little moisturizing during good weather. I love the smell and fell as well

I gave this a 4 because I do love the feel and smell. It is a great lip balm for MILD weather. When it gets cold where I live, it gets cold!!!! Carmax is my staple when I am in need but if I just want a mild touch up, burts is a great way to go and very inexpensive.

on 10/28/2013 10:44:00 PM

I absolutely love this lip balm! When i first got it, i wasnt used to the waxy feeling and was disappointed, but once i got used to it, i realized it was really good. It leaves a tingly feeling and the protection lasts hours, even after eating and drinking! It provides a layer of waxy protection to seal moisture in. This is my HOLY GRAIL lip balm!

Popular Lip Treatments