Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

My go-to foundation. Hides acne scars, imperfections and definitely evens out the skin tone. Looks flawless. Been wearing this foundation for years now. Don't even want to try anything else. Recommend to anyone with fairly oily skin like me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Good but a little pricey

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product in the coco shade.. I am an nw47 in Mac and this product matches my skin perfectly!!! Even BETTER than Mac. The coverage is fantastic.

I don't know how I feel about this product. It's got a great coverage but, even after applying powder, it makes my face look shiny and oily and I don't even have naturally oily skin! The price of the product doesn't make up for its quality. Disappointed!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin in my t-zone, and really love this product. It's matte, it stays on for at least 6 or so hours, and it's budget friendly. The only thing that I don't like, is that you have to kind of "dig out" the product, which isn't very hygienic. But overall, a great purchase!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I'm still absolutely in love with this product! I only wish that they had more darker shades. The darkest shade almost matches my skin, but in the light, it can make it look a bit pale.

I love the texture of this product! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and I love using a thin layer of this foundation on my skin for school or just a casual day's wear. It definitely looks natural and evens out my skin tone, which is all I need it to do for just an every day look. I love the packaging, and although it does look orangey, applying a thin layer and blending well (I use a small stipple brush to apply) it isn't orange at all, and I have very pale skin. Overall, I love this product, and I will repurchase!

If your skin is normal this is fine. Terrible for oily or acne skin.

No, no, no stay away from this foundation if you

1) actually want to cover something
2) have oily skin
3) have common sense

I know some people rave about this foundation, but I didn't like it at all. I think that for one, it just wasn't right for my skin type. I have rather dry skin, so full coverage matte foundations don't tend to work out that great for me, & just didn't glide on very nicely. But I couldn't even sheer it out or mix it with moisturizer, because it was really orangey. I got the palest shade they had, the Porcelain Ivory, & it was still way too dark as well as orangey toned. I'm pale, but not THAT pale, so I was surprised. It definitely appears alot lighter than it actually is when you're looking at it through the glass jar. Personally, I like the Dream Mousse liquid one that comes in the pump bottle much better.