Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 6/5/2013 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This product is really oily and hate putting it on my eyes. On the bright side it doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. It removes some of my liner but have to use a lot of product. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.

on 6/4/2013 8:04:00 PM

I read some rave reviews about this product so decided to try it out. The real test for me is always how well it removes waterproof mascara. I'm not impressed. Had to go over the same eye multiple times and also had to rub a little. Anyway it's pretty good at removing eyeliner quite easily but sucks at removing waterproof mascara. I prefer using oil to this.

on 5/28/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I usually use coconut oil to take my eye makeup off, but sometimes i need a little of this for a polished job. Overall, great eye makeup remover that removes waterproof as well. Inexpensive and nonirritating.
My question is, this is supposed to be oil free, but then what is the oily substance in it?? This has always confused me...

on 5/28/2013 2:20:00 AM

I love this product it does its job and doesn't irritate my skin. Definitely a rebuy

on 5/25/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This successfully removed stubborn eye makeup (such as Maybelline's waterproof Color Tattoo cream shadows) with little to no tugging. It will also remove regular mascara without too much effort, unless it's absolutely caked on. I haven't tried it with waterproof mascara, but I suspect it would take a little effort to get it off. While it's oil-free, it does leave some greasy residue. Since I take my eye makeup off before washing my face, this isn't a big deal.

Overall, I like the price and its overall effectiveness. I would probably have to try a different one if I used waterproof mascara, though.

on 5/24/2013 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I bought this product because it claimed to be oil free and it was recommended from people who have allergies like I do. I found that it is the most oily remover I've ever used. I thought I might have a bad bottle so I tried someone else's and had the same result. It isn't an especially good remover, even on non-waterproof makeup, as it always left stuff over. I just could not get past the disgusting, oily-greasy feeling that it left on my face. Considering that I have very dry skin, that's saying something. I will never buy this product again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

on 5/23/2013 9:59:00 PM

Cheap but useful

on 5/22/2013 1:48:00 AM

my go to makeup remover! It removes my waterproof mascara easily and it's great! love it.

on 5/17/2013 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such a steal. It very gently removes my eye makeup and leaves my eye area feeling very soft, and there is no clouding effect. I'm glad to tried using it. I was skeptical of drugstore brands after I wasted money on the Maybelline one. This one is excellent.

on 5/15/2013 5:05:00 PM

I didn't like this makeup remover as much because it left an oily residue on my face. I do like how it got rid of makeup, but I am not pleased with the oily feeling. It ran out quickly and it wasn't the best. I don't think I will be repurchasing.