April 18, 2014 | 1761 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bronzepetal

What can get better than this? With just one swipe, everything is gone, even my waterproof mascara. I've tried lots of make-up removers. This one by far is the best. It's very gentle and does NOT burn my eyes at all. Though it does leave an oily residue.
All in all, this is a great product with a great price.
*Remember, products don't work the same for everybody*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first dual phase makeup remover that I ever purchased, and after trying this, I haven't felt the need to try anything else (due to my own experience, compounded by the MUA reviews)! At this point, I've been through at least ten bottles of this stuff. I soak a soft cotton pad with the remover and wipe my eye makeup right off. For wp mascara, I really soak the pad and gently grip my eyelashes with it to loosen the makeup before wiping. I used to use this every night before washing my face, but now that I've found a face wash that removes my makeup really effectively (Philosophy's Purity Made Simple), I only use this when I put on a LOT of eye make up!

Pros: quickly, effectively, and GENTLY removes all makeup without stinging! Soak eyelash curlers and falsies in this stuff to clean more easily. Pretty cheap, and easy to snap up in a drugstore BOGO sale.

Cons: Leaves a slight oily residue on the skin, which doesn't bother me because I always follow with a cleanser. I'm not a big fan of the screw cap because I always knock over the bottle and spill product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by bonita0523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this make up remover. I bought it after readind reviews on mua and i am totally satisfied it does what is supposed to do. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product does what it's supposed to: remove eye makeup. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it burns my eyes after using it. Ladies with sensitive/delicate skin like me:keep this in mind if you decide to buy this product! This lasts for a few seconds and goes away, but it's not that great of a feeling and tends to cause my eyes to get puffy when i wake up in the morning. Besides the burning, it's pretty good(:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've gone through several bottles of this makeup remover. Is very light and slightly oily, but it doesn't leave you with that greasy, oily, blurry vision feeling that some makeup removers do. I've tried other makeup removers but I always keep coming back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

BEST Make-up Remover imho. It will remove everything completely, including glitter and really tough eyeliner/mascara. It doesn't hurt your eyes -- not even a little bit. It does leave a little oily residue, but I just run a square of toilet paper over the oily skin and it's fine.

You don't have to scrub at all to get anything off, except maybe for a very intense eyeliner (like the 24 hour stuff), and even then, you don't push hard or rub, you just have to swipe over it 3 times instead of once.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best makeup remover I've tried. It gets even the toughest waterproof mascaras and eyeliners off. It doesn't burn eye at all. I use this with cotton rounds and it's clean and easy to use. It's a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

BLAHÖ I donít normally start a review that way, but itís the first thing that comes to mind when I think about this product. It does remove most makeup (2/5 for that), but I have a really hard time removing mascara. I have to scrub until my eyelid gets irritated and pieces of cotton get stuck in my eyelashes... I have tried a few different cotton pads and none of them seem to make the process any better. I shake the bottle and everything! Lol

Regardless, I hate the oily feeling the is left on my skin and a few of the ingredients are less than desirable. I have sensitive skin, so any remaining film freaks me out. I switched to using Grandpaís brand Thylox Sulfur Soap or Grandpaís Pine Tar Soap Bars as a makeup remover before cleansing instead. Both are so much better and completely remove all of my makeup in less time. Oh, and they are about half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by gksk520

This is the BEST eye makeup remover. I've tried more expensive brands like lancome, and shiseido, and also drugstore brands but this is the best, especially for its price. It lasts a long time and you don't need much to get all that make up off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye makeup remover. This removes EVERYTHING, and I wear a lot of eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. I tried the L'Oreal eye makeup remover once and it didn't even come close. I've been using the Neutrogena one for years.