Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 9/18/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

It is the only eye makeup remover that even comes close to Lancome. Unlike Lancome, it does sting for an instant when I get it into my eye, but it quickly stops. It does as good a job at removing my eye make-up, and for half the price.

on 9/7/2010 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I do love this remover, It gets off just about everything, waterproof eyeliner and mascara too. I said I probably wont purchase it again because I dont really care for ordering things online, or going to like those Mary Kay parties to get things. The Loreal makeup remover worked just as well for me.

on 8/30/2010 9:08:00 PM

Incredible! The only makeup remover that's been able to completely get off all my eye makeup-and in just one swipe too. It's so easy! This product is amazing!

on 8/23/2010 2:57:00 PM

I love this product! I was just using makeup removing wipes from Olay but my eye area was getting really irritated, so I decided to pick up a eye makeup removed I bought some (don't remember the brand) but it stung my eyes sooooo bad I only used it like twice. I went to an Mary Kay party (previously thought Mary Kay was an old lady brand), and I absolutely love the products especially this one. This is totally non-irritating, or drying product, the product seems a little heavy to me on it's own but that's ok to be since you're suppose to use a cleanser afterward anyways. LOVE IT!

This product is very gentle and still effective for most mascara's. It certainly works best when not using a mascara primer or waterproof mascara. I have sensitive rosacean skin and this works best for me, it does the job without irritating me. Oh and it is NOT greasy or residuey in any way.

on 7/23/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just keep coming back to this product. Ive probably tried 20 different brands hoping to find one I didn't have to go through a distributor to buy. It just works too well! It removes waterproof makeup effortlessly, which is very hard to find. It is not greasy, doesn't sting, and the bottle lets out the perfect drops to use with a q-tip.
I hate having to get it through a sales person because they are usually so pushy and constantly bug me to buy other stuff, but the product is worth it to me.

on 7/22/2010 12:54:00 PM

This was one of the first eye makeup removers that i loved! It really gets the job done without excessive rubbing. I think the price is in the mid range, but if you want to spend a little bit more, i would recommend trying elizabeth ardens all gone.

on 6/23/2010 11:38:00 AM

This did not work for me I expected better when I bought it. It does not take off my mascara or even some of my eyeliner =(

on 6/20/2010 10:17:00 PM

I have a trial size of this. I'm not at all impressed. It doesn't sting, but it also doesn't even come close to removing my makeup.
Sonia Kashuk Remove is about a million times better.

on 6/20/2010 10:01:00 PM

I tried this product with high expectations. I knew that it was a best seller for mary kay and it has won a couple of awards but with all of this hype it did not live up to my expectations. First off, it is like 14 dollars which is kind of expensive for a make up remover neutrogena or clean and clear eye make up remover works just as well and it is much cheaper. It is supposed to be oil-free but it leaves an oil like residue around your eyes. It also, does not remove all of my mascara and eyeliner. It takes off my mineral eye shadows very well but any type of remover can do that. I still get out of the shower or wake up with racoon eyes after I use the remover =(. Many people love it but it does not work for me. I will not buy the remover anymore except for my customers to sample. I will continue to use the clean and clear. Until, I can find another one that I like better.