April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I really like this makeup remover. It's effective and easy to wash off. I like cold cream, but I find cold cream hard to get off of my face. It's hard to tell how much of a value it is. it has lasted a while, but I don't wear makeup everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sminkedokka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does remove mascara very well and does not sting my eyes. However, it leaves my eyelids incredibly dry and scaly. I use it if I am wearing water resistant makeup, otherwise, I try to use something more gentle. My eyes are super sensitive and it is difficult to find an eye makeup remover that I can tolerate.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gigirose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. All I do is I get a cotton pad-type thing a little wet, set it on my eyes for a few seconds, wipe away, and BAM...! All my eye makeup is gone. It even removes my waterproof eye makeup, which usually takes lots of effort to remove. Overall, I love this product, and I'll be able to buy more soon! Hope I helped. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best makeup remover I've tried. This beats Lancome's Bi-Facil or any other makeup remover. You just need to wet your cotton ball (not soaking it), let the product sit in your eyes a bit, and then swipe it across your eyes. It gets everything off quickly and effortlessly. Although it's still a bit expensive for a makeup remover, I'm still on the lookout for a drugstore brand that works the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, I am an SA/MA for Clinique and out of all the Eye Makeup removers I have tried (including Bi-Facil), this is the best. There is no smell and no stinging with this product. I simply dampen two cotton pads and hold them for approximatley 20 seconds against my eyelids and then swipe off all my eye makeup and I wear a good bit, including long wearing eyeliners. This is not inexpensive @ $18 a bottle now, but it gets the job done with minimal product. I can not tell you how many bottles of this I have gone through. Also, another thing not alot of people realize is that this is labled for LIPSTICK removal also. So, for those of you that love CG Outlast or L'Oreal Infallible or those types of lipsticks, this product will remove any residue.

This is a Bi-Phase formula that needs shaken well before using and it also has a child proof cap. And I think everyone knows it's the purple bottle at the Clinique counter. Available at all Clinique counters worldwide.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by jenjen138

This is the best makeup remover I've used by far! It took off stubborn waterproof eyeliners in just 1 swipe. AMAZING! The only slight complaint I have is it's stings a little but, I've tried using it with a q-tip and problem solved! It's a big bottle and all you need is a little and wholla your eye makeup is removed with ease. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

I got this as part of a gift with purchase. Let me start out by saying that my eyeliner and mascara is waterproof and I put on TONS of mascara. This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used. I usually have to rub quite a bit with other makeup removers (That are specifically for waterproof makeup) until it will come off. With take the day off, I just hold it on my lids for about 10 seconds, wipe gently a few times and all traces of makeup are gone. This justifies the price IMO because the skin around our eyes are too delicate for all the tugging and rubbing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this makeup remover. I got this in a mini size because I got it in a gift with purchase. It works pretty well on my lids. I will buy this when I run out:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by sineadt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

really great but so expensive at $35 AUS it is hard to justify when the neutrogena oil free make-up remover will do an almost identical job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good quality eye makeup remover. It takes pretty much everything off and I find it to be really gentle. I usually use Neutrogena's eye makeup remover now to save money, but if I had more cash I would definitely be buying this. I still treat myself to it every now and then. I would recommend it!