Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/19/2011 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is amazing. Plain and simple. I used it to remove waterproof mascara last night, and it took it off completely, even after I used my regular makeup remover wipes. The texture is great, and non-irritating. If I used liquid makeup remover often, I would buy this. No doubt.

on 8/18/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Removes all makeup, even the most stubborn. Only I wouldn't repurchase because it irritates my eyes and leaves them feeling oily.

on 8/18/2011 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This make up remover works well for me! I only need a little bit to remove every scrap of makeup although it does leave my eyes a tad greasy which can easily be fised. Will get again

on 8/10/2011 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an awesome eye makeup remover! It takes off eye shadow in one swipe, and its great with mascara too. The only thing I don't like is the oily residue that I have to wipe off, because my skin is oily enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Recieved this as part of the bonus time offer at Clinique, and I love it! It does exactly what a makeup remover should, it removes every trace of makeup and leaves skin quite smooth after. My only gripe is that if you use too much product, it does leave behind a slightly greasy residue but this can be resolved with a toner or moisturizer. I would definately repurchase, and it is great value for money as you only need a small amount.

I only tried this because the lancome one is nearly 20 pounds now but am really glad I did -I find it superior and lasts longer and my super sensitive eyes are very happy with this

on 8/5/2011 6:58:00 PM

If effective is what you're looking for, this product isn't bad. However, it leaves behind an unpleasant greasy residue.

on 8/4/2011 5:13:00 PM

I have tried so many eye makeup remover and this is the only one that works for me. People who are having issues with this product I suggest you leave the cotton that's saturated in the remover for few seconds before you start swiping.

on 8/3/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Best makeup remover I ever used!!!! Much better then Lancome and all the others...

on 7/26/2011 4:02:00 PM

I have tons of small bottles of this from Clinique Bonuses! Gotta love them :D This literally takes off all my makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball. It's also really moisturizing, so I don't feel like I'm drying out my skin when I use this to take off my makeup. I always take a small bottle of this when I'm traveling, and will buy a full size bottle of this if I ever run out of the small bottles!