July 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Spring Bean

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

This stuff is like liquid gold! It is so sexy on my lips. I am dark-skinned (NW50) and this shows up as sort of sheer with gold flecks. A great, sexy, going out look without being over the top. I can still pair it with bold eyeshadow. And the best part is that it is a lustreglass so it's not nearly as sticky as a lipglass.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 3:34:00 PM More reviews by asa805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This one takes all of the pink out of my quite pigmented rose lips and leaves an ambery honey color bordering on orange in certain lights. My lips end up looking super wet and warm toned. Last a long time too and tastes yummy. I love the lustreglass formulas and eventually want to own them all. This is a great color to wear with my warmer e/s since i usually dont buy warm colored lippies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this gloss. Its basically clear on me, but gives great shine and just enough sparkle. I prefer the lustreglass formula to the lipglass - so it works for me if I don't feel like wearing a coloured lip gloss, and not having to deal with the tube of the classic lipglass (drives me nuts!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by dreamwalkblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping for a slightly more honeyed look on my rather pigmented lips - on me, it is mostly just a super high-shine clear nude gloss with a bit of golden glitter and sheen. I think I'd like to try Squirt lipglass after I'm done with this tube, but if Squirt doesn't work out, I'd probably buy Spring Bean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 1:32:00 AM More reviews by lipcrazy

My favorite lip gloss of all time, beautiful honey shimmery color. Makes your lips poutier and sexier then ever. Not good for everyday in my opinion, but mind blowing for those nights out. I think it would work on anyone, definetly worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2005 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lanae87

Weird-looking gloss in the tube....bright apple green, but applied to my medium-pigmented lips, it turns a honey shade w/golden-green shimmer. Truly a unique color and concept!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by angelstyle

This is more of a novelty product for me more then anything lol just when I thought I had every gloss shade under the sun out comes "springbean", a bright green! To begin with the texture is lighter then the lipglasses, but staying power it quite decent and shine is equally as great as the originals, the brush applicator feels great against the lips. The colour is nothing special, for me its a clear gloss with lots of shimmer and a slightest hint of gold (but you can only see the gold up close). I don't think I will buy it again, but I will try the other colours of lustreglass as I do love the texture and shine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 1:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Spring bean appears light green with sparkles in the tube, but takes on a gold quality when applied either alone or layer over l/s. It tends to brown-down my more mauvey colors and brighten my lighter colors. It is beautful over Viva Glam V, which was the look I was after, but did not find in Nymphette, due to my NW20 skin. No taste, no smell, cute packaging, the sparkles do not dry or irritate the lip. I might rebuy simply for the effect it lends to l/s. I don't care for it alone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 7:54:00 AM More reviews by thursday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm an Asian MMM, and Spring Bean gives my pigmented lips a shiny, faintly glittery, honeyed look that is sexy but not over-the-top. I expect the green in Spring Bean modulates the redness of my lips and brings out the flesh tones, without hiding the natural lip texture. It's a unique look. I like wearing this with NARS Gina on my cheeks and very defined eyebrows. I'd give this 6 lippies if I could.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sh1na

ahhh! i gave in b/c of all the rave reviews for this l/g and am sooo happy i decided to give this a try. this is just too fun! i can't wait to see peoples' reactions when i whip this baby out to use seeing as how it's a bright chartreuse (yellow/green). hA hA. i love how beautiful this stuff goes on...it tones down my somewhat pigmented lips and makes them look slightly carmelized, shiny, and has golden shimmer! soooo freakin' pretty! the staying power is great too...lasts about 3-4 hrs. on me! =) so happy! will repurchase.