December 21, 2014 | 1509 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by zohrabohra

I just purchased it after seeing one of the MAC girls that had it on. It looked stunning on her and I noticed me and her had the same skin-tone so I assumed it looked good on me! :)...so I purchased it with BEET lipliner and it looks very BRIGHT but amazing. It's like a FUSCIA PLUM. I like it a lot. But I dont know if MAGNETA was a better liner to use or BEET. Let me know what you girls recommend. What's the diff with the two liners neway?

I wouldn't buy it again though because I don't normally wear BRIGHT colored lipsticks, I'm more of a NUDE kinda gal.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by jadelianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful, deep fuschia on my lips, and it last and lasts! I always love the pigmentation of the amplified creams. This is easily my new favorite lipstick.

Mac lipsticks are quite drying though, so what I'd recommend if you're having a problem with that is to put a lipbalm on every night before bed, and then again in the morning before you start putting on your makeup. Then by the time you reach the stage where you put on lipstick, your lips are super hydrated. I've found this helps a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by queenielove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! The color is perfect for that bold lip that I like, that I can get away with at work. I like to use this with either Magenta or Beet lipliner. I think it looks great with both. This is my lipstick that I grab when I really want to wear my Rocking Chick that came out with the Barbie collection. I am afraid to wear that too much because I don't want to use it all up! I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I wear scrubs to work, so I can coordinate it with lots of different colored scrubs.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful amplified fushia color. Looks stunning during the winter with my NC 35 skin and dark brown/ black hair and eyes. It's an attention grabber. If you wear this out you will get lots of attention/ stares. Not for the faint hearted. Guys tend to like this color more then red. I pair it with Magenta lip liner and clear Lip gloss. I would def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lily33

I absolutely love this lipstick! I wore it to a wedding and it was just amazing. I pair it with my magenta lip liner and it looks great! Definitely will buy again. I also find that its the perfect pink for my skin tone as i am a NC44 and find that other pinks such as pastels are a big no no for me. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by LipstickSuicide

Love this. GAT is a bold fuchsia color that looks amazing paired with MAC Magenta lip liner + Fuchsia Fix TLC for some gloss. It isnt drying, plug its very pigmented. It doesnt last that long on my lips though, so i took a point off for that. I love the slight vanilla cupcake smell MAC lipsticks have. I would buy this shade again since it looks hot with black smokey eyes. I am NW20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this. So pretty and very glamorous. To make it last all day I prime lips with soft ochre paint pot, line with magenta liner then apply straight from tube. Then apply a bit more. Voila! Instant glam. Sometimes I put clear glass on top. It's soooo pigmented and lasts ages. I cannot recommend this enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw this on a lady and stopped her to ask what it was. It was love at first sight. I cannot say enough good about this lipstick. It's such a fun shade for night when red isn't appropriate or wanted. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this lip color at the MAC store and took a swatch of it on my hand. It looked amazing so I purchased. After wearing it a few times I kind of feel like it's too bold of a fuchsia for me...or maybe I've just been wearing it with the wrong outfits

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by EricaMarieB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted a bright fuschia lip color, & came home with this-PERFECT! I have had no problems with this bleeding, feathering, fading. I never use a pencil, it is a true intense blue pink on me, but I find it appropriate for every day. I'm an NW/NC 15, & it looks amazing on me! Dark, but not inappropriate-fun for summer, great for winter though too.
Edit: Now that I have this color, I am seeing it EVERYWHERE. In at least 3 magazines this summer, all over online, when I go out, etc. Could be I'm more observant since I love it, but it's still an odd coincidence!