January 31, 2015 | 1354 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by jade91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!! first noticed it on my MAC assistant and HAD to ask her what it was because it was such a gorgeous stand out colour.Compliments my NW30 skin lovely and looks so dramatic cos im a brunette.I love it.I always feel really sexy/rock chick style.Thanks MAC for a fab lippy :) <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by RubyJuly89

WOW I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I actually am usually really terrified of bold lips. I ALWAYS wore neutral very un-noticable lip colors. But when I finally took in my "Back 2 MAC" containers I thought, I really should try something different! I am so glad I did. This color is really beautiful and funny thing, my co-workers noticed right away and complimented me on the great color!!! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

Oh man this l/s is so hot! I'm an NC42 and this flatters my tan skin and dark hair beautifully. This will look gorgeous on most skintones, I'm sure...I've seen pale girls wearing this and it looks so gorgeous in contrast with their skintone, and dark skinned ladies will just look so radiant with this. It's a bold fuscia - a dark raspberry pink with just a tinge of purple. I like to wear this when I'm rocking all-black clothes as it spices up the outfit...its a real head turner - women will ask what you're wearing and men will call out to you in the streets, showering you with compliments. Honestly!

Not for the shy as its very bold and in your face. I rarely wear this during the day (although it does look really nice in summer, so bright and fun), it looks sexiest at night time. The amplified formula is lovely - creamy and moisturises the lips. Lasting power is ridiculously good, it holds up through eating, drinking, talking...and when it does eventually fade, it stains the lips a light fuscia colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bluebellcity

This wasn't as intense a pink on me as I'd hoped. I'm going to try the NARS version (Funny Face) to see if it delivers a bit more intensity.

Girl About Town is a pretty pink but I wanted more of that in your face fuschia shade. It doesn't do that on me - just looks like a slightly darker barbie pink.

If you didn't have much pink in your skintone, I think this would jump out a lot more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by zohrabohra

I just purchased it after seeing one of the MAC girls that had it on. It looked stunning on her and I noticed me and her had the same skin-tone so I assumed it looked good on me! :)...so I purchased it with BEET lipliner and it looks very BRIGHT but amazing. It's like a FUSCIA PLUM. I like it a lot. But I dont know if MAGNETA was a better liner to use or BEET. Let me know what you girls recommend. What's the diff with the two liners neway?

I wouldn't buy it again though because I don't normally wear BRIGHT colored lipsticks, I'm more of a NUDE kinda gal.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by jadelianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful, deep fuschia on my lips, and it last and lasts! I always love the pigmentation of the amplified creams. This is easily my new favorite lipstick.

Mac lipsticks are quite drying though, so what I'd recommend if you're having a problem with that is to put a lipbalm on every night before bed, and then again in the morning before you start putting on your makeup. Then by the time you reach the stage where you put on lipstick, your lips are super hydrated. I've found this helps a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by queenielove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! The color is perfect for that bold lip that I like, that I can get away with at work. I like to use this with either Magenta or Beet lipliner. I think it looks great with both. This is my lipstick that I grab when I really want to wear my Rocking Chick that came out with the Barbie collection. I am afraid to wear that too much because I don't want to use it all up! I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I wear scrubs to work, so I can coordinate it with lots of different colored scrubs.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful amplified fushia color. Looks stunning during the winter with my NC 35 skin and dark brown/ black hair and eyes. It's an attention grabber. If you wear this out you will get lots of attention/ stares. Not for the faint hearted. Guys tend to like this color more then red. I pair it with Magenta lip liner and clear Lip gloss. I would def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lily33

I absolutely love this lipstick! I wore it to a wedding and it was just amazing. I pair it with my magenta lip liner and it looks great! Definitely will buy again. I also find that its the perfect pink for my skin tone as i am a NC44 and find that other pinks such as pastels are a big no no for me. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by LipstickSuicide

Love this. GAT is a bold fuchsia color that looks amazing paired with MAC Magenta lip liner + Fuchsia Fix TLC for some gloss. It isnt drying, plug its very pigmented. It doesnt last that long on my lips though, so i took a point off for that. I love the slight vanilla cupcake smell MAC lipsticks have. I would buy this shade again since it looks hot with black smokey eyes. I am NW20