October 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lily33

I absolutely love this lipstick! I wore it to a wedding and it was just amazing. I pair it with my magenta lip liner and it looks great! Definitely will buy again. I also find that its the perfect pink for my skin tone as i am a NC44 and find that other pinks such as pastels are a big no no for me. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by LipstickSuicide

Love this. GAT is a bold fuchsia color that looks amazing paired with MAC Magenta lip liner + Fuchsia Fix TLC for some gloss. It isnt drying, plug its very pigmented. It doesnt last that long on my lips though, so i took a point off for that. I love the slight vanilla cupcake smell MAC lipsticks have. I would buy this shade again since it looks hot with black smokey eyes. I am NW20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this. So pretty and very glamorous. To make it last all day I prime lips with soft ochre paint pot, line with magenta liner then apply straight from tube. Then apply a bit more. Voila! Instant glam. Sometimes I put clear glass on top. It's soooo pigmented and lasts ages. I cannot recommend this enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw this on a lady and stopped her to ask what it was. It was love at first sight. I cannot say enough good about this lipstick. It's such a fun shade for night when red isn't appropriate or wanted. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this lip color at the MAC store and took a swatch of it on my hand. It looked amazing so I purchased. After wearing it a few times I kind of feel like it's too bold of a fuchsia for me...or maybe I've just been wearing it with the wrong outfits

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by EricaMarieB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted a bright fuschia lip color, & came home with this-PERFECT! I have had no problems with this bleeding, feathering, fading. I never use a pencil, it is a true intense blue pink on me, but I find it appropriate for every day. I'm an NW/NC 15, & it looks amazing on me! Dark, but not inappropriate-fun for summer, great for winter though too.
Edit: Now that I have this color, I am seeing it EVERYWHERE. In at least 3 magazines this summer, all over online, when I go out, etc. Could be I'm more observant since I love it, but it's still an odd coincidence!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MissItalia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Normally I wouldn't reach for this color but when worn under NYX pencil in Milk, it is transformed into a gorgeous shade resembling Saint Germain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! It's perfect if your wanting a pretty, bold lip! Not an everyday color for me, but it is great for nights out or if you have light eye makeup on and want some color on your lips. The only thing I don't like about it is that it stains your lip, but I guess that comes with any bright lipstick. I will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by kam6761

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color!! It's a bright pink, but with a hint of berry tones. Perfect pop of color for summer, and the amplified formula is moisturizing. Unfortunately, it also has the tendency to feather a bit outside of the lips, but a good lipliner and lots of blotting should cut down on any serious problems. Would definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fuchsia lips are so hot right now! I have a couple of other fuchsia lippies but this one is by far the best. This is the amplified formula and is incredibly creamy-this lipstick applies like a dream and covers very evenly. It also has a beautiful soft sheen to and and you don't need a gloss over it. I have been loving fuchsia instead of red on pale skin tones such as mine, and this looks amazing with a cooler blush and a smokey eye for a night out. Love it! Would definitely buy this one again.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No