November 21, 2014 | 1000 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sweetcandies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for anyone that wants a dark liquid eyeliner to stay on their eyes for the whole day. It's also great for tightlining. I've been using this for a few years now & I just can't seem to try any other eyeliner. I've tried MAC fluidline & I still prefer this over MAC because this stays on my eyes & is very easy to apply. mac is just too complicated with the brush & everything & did I mention costs 5 times as much as this!!? Definitely my all time favorite liquid eyeliner!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard good reviews about this product, so I decided to pick it up on a whim while I was at the drug store. When I got home I tried it on and wore it around the house (this is usually how I test drive new products.) I was surprised at how easy it was to apply and get a nice solid black line.

The first time I wore this out was to a wedding in July in Reno (it was super hot and humid -- it even rained later in the day) and it seriously did not budge and I got compliments on my eye makeup (a simple neutral eye with winged liner.) And at $3.99 you really can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Lunatone16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ABSOLUTELY love this product! I bought it at target for about 4 dollars. Its the perfect liner- even in the hottest of weathers, and will stay on sweaty lids! It comes with an eyeliner brush which i think is too big to use on my eyelid but i use it on my brows to fill them in with this creme liner. It applies very smoothly and is black. Eve though the box doesnt say its waterproof- IT IS :D I can swim in the pool forever and it wont run or smear! It is a bit difficuly to take off at the end of the day, and if your makeup remover, cleanser, etc. doesnt do its job, just take a cotton swab and dip it in some Extra virgin olive oil and rub gently till it comes off. Be sure to rub gently because the skin around your eyes is VERY fragile and you can even give yourself wrinkles at a young age if you mess with your skin, so be gentile. I definately reccomend this for purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Cheap as Hell and it lasts. : ) I liek it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by ilovejajangmyun

I love love love this product. My friend had it and I loved how it made the eyes brighter and bigger. Thankfully there was a 50% sale at CVS a few months ago so I bought 3. I don't like the brush but I have a MAC eyeliner brush that I use in replace of it. It comes off beautifully!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. I have usually stayed away from liquid eyeliners because I have a shaky hand and I cant put them on. I have used cream/gel eyeliners mostly. I wanted something more dramatic to put on my top lashline (you cant use this on your waterline...I still use cream eyeliner for my bottom waterline)
This is
1) a good solid black color that makes my eyes pop. One swipe and I am good to go
2) very easy to put on (if I can do it anyone can!)
3) Lasts a good while (unless I rub my eyes.)
4) It is also super cheap! $2.99 a bottle at CVS...I just got a bunch of backups since they were on sale.

I wont be looking for another liquid black eyeliner due to the quality and cost of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's a true black, unlike most eyeliners, it lasts all day, and it's very inexpensive. Like most liquid eyeliners, it's difficult to apply at first, but gets easier over time. Unfortunately, this is hard to find because I only know of 2 stores in my area that sell Wet 'n' Wild makeup and sometimes they don't have this in stock, so I've stopped using it for now. I'm sure I will repurchase this again sometime in the future because it's one of my favorite eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by staceyalberta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner. it's very very black which works perfectly for when i'm performing. i don't mind the brush applicator as i use an eyeliner brush instead to apply. i put the eyeliner on the back of my hand, dab my eyeliner brush in it & just lay the flat part along my lash line i get a perfect line every time. hg of liquid eyeliner for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner because it's inexpensive and it's very very black, not a watery black with some of the liquid eyeliners that I've tried. Although it's a brush tip, it's not too hard to apply, I guess it just takes a lot of practice. [: I actually like the brush tip better than the felt tip because it won't make the ends of my "cat eye" thick unless you have a really thin felt tip. It has pretty good staying power, and has a nice matte finish. However, I don't use this as my waterproof eyeliner, I use MAC. But since waterproof is so hard to get off and I don't really cry everyday, I prefer WnW as my daily eyeliner. [:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by tashu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best liquid eyeliner ever...if you are looking for the blackest black eyeliner, you gotto give this a try..
Im an eyeliner freak and have tried expensive brands but always find myself running back to this one..it glides on easily, has a brush applicator and it stays put unless washed off. I dont use a waterproof eyeliner as its so difficult to take off :)
Girls u got to try this ...Im on my 3rd bottle...and for the price its no waste....Try it !!