Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

Price: $

on 8/15/2010 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hey Ladies!

Ok so I wanted venture out and try a liquid eyeliner. I bought the wet n wild megaliner in black because it was cheap and the ratings were really good on MUA.

So I've had this for about a week and I cannot get a nice line with this eyeliner. Some issues I'm having is that the eyeliner is a little too wet. I know it dries down to a matte finish, but when I try to line my upper lash line the brush slips and slides. I also feel like there's too much product on the brush. I do wipe on the sides to take off the excess product so that helps a little. I'm still a beginner and I'll keep practicing with the liquid liner, but if you have any tips on how I can make this work please let me know!

I absolutely lovelovelove this product! Honestly, this eyeliner is the only eyeliner I use and will ever use. The consistency is thick, not too liquid-y and I love the brush. I'm not a big fan of the felt tips, those are harder to use than a brush, in my opinion. I've tried the Revlon liquid eyeliner and that one is horrible. It was soooo liquidy, the product didn't even go on black! Plus it was like 3x the price of the wet n wild liner. The price might seem cheap to many but the quality is wonderful. Also, it is very easy to remove. I just use a q-tip with makeup remover. I definitely recommend this product to any one who is beginning liquid eyeliner or has not found any that they are satisfied with :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my first liquid eyeliner, and I love it! After it dries, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge at all, unlike my pencil eyeliners. It comes off easily with my water-based eye makeup remover. And the brush is thin, so you can draw a thin line or build it up to a thicker line. A minor annoyance is that this occasionally gets on my lashes when applying. Also, the staying power is so great that if I accidentally get some liner on my hands while applying, the stain won't come off easily. I have to wash my hands to get it off. Fabulous product and for only $2, I don't need to look elsewhere for a liquid liner!

on 7/27/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product is great for anyone that wants a dark liquid eyeliner to stay on their eyes for the whole day. It's also great for tightlining. I've been using this for a few years now & I just can't seem to try any other eyeliner. I've tried MAC fluidline & I still prefer this over MAC because this stays on my eyes & is very easy to apply. mac is just too complicated with the brush & everything & did I mention costs 5 times as much as this!!? Definitely my all time favorite liquid eyeliner!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I heard good reviews about this product, so I decided to pick it up on a whim while I was at the drug store. When I got home I tried it on and wore it around the house (this is usually how I test drive new products.) I was surprised at how easy it was to apply and get a nice solid black line.

The first time I wore this out was to a wedding in July in Reno (it was super hot and humid -- it even rained later in the day) and it seriously did not budge and I got compliments on my eye makeup (a simple neutral eye with winged liner.) And at $3.99 you really can't beat the price.

on 7/22/2010 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I ABSOLUTELY love this product! I bought it at target for about 4 dollars. Its the perfect liner- even in the hottest of weathers, and will stay on sweaty lids! It comes with an eyeliner brush which i think is too big to use on my eyelid but i use it on my brows to fill them in with this creme liner. It applies very smoothly and is black. Eve though the box doesnt say its waterproof- IT IS :D I can swim in the pool forever and it wont run or smear! It is a bit difficuly to take off at the end of the day, and if your makeup remover, cleanser, etc. doesnt do its job, just take a cotton swab and dip it in some Extra virgin olive oil and rub gently till it comes off. Be sure to rub gently because the skin around your eyes is VERY fragile and you can even give yourself wrinkles at a young age if you mess with your skin, so be gentile. I definately reccomend this for purchase!

Cheap as Hell and it lasts. : ) I liek it

I love love love this product. My friend had it and I loved how it made the eyes brighter and bigger. Thankfully there was a 50% sale at CVS a few months ago so I bought 3. I don't like the brush but I have a MAC eyeliner brush that I use in replace of it. It comes off beautifully!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is awesome. I have usually stayed away from liquid eyeliners because I have a shaky hand and I cant put them on. I have used cream/gel eyeliners mostly. I wanted something more dramatic to put on my top lashline (you cant use this on your waterline...I still use cream eyeliner for my bottom waterline)
This is
1) a good solid black color that makes my eyes pop. One swipe and I am good to go
2) very easy to put on (if I can do it anyone can!)
3) Lasts a good while (unless I rub my eyes.)
4) It is also super cheap! $2.99 a bottle at CVS...I just got a bunch of backups since they were on sale.

I wont be looking for another liquid black eyeliner due to the quality and cost of this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's a true black, unlike most eyeliners, it lasts all day, and it's very inexpensive. Like most liquid eyeliners, it's difficult to apply at first, but gets easier over time. Unfortunately, this is hard to find because I only know of 2 stores in my area that sell Wet 'n' Wild makeup and sometimes they don't have this in stock, so I've stopped using it for now. I'm sure I will repurchase this again sometime in the future because it's one of my favorite eyeliners.