Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I'm a FAN! :) It's very black, dries pretty quick, and is long lasting. This was my first liquid eyeliner and it took some time to get used to the brush but I'm glad I stuck with it! The brush does pick up a lot of the product so I have to wipe off the excess on the sides but no biggie. I highly recommend trying this! And don't give up on it if you have to practice with it because it does produce great results with no smudging or other negatives.

on 9/25/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i got this at walgreens for $3. i have the black and brown one! i would totally buy this again if i was on a budget or just wanted a really cheap good liner!
pros:
the wand is short enough and the brush is long enough for me to control a thin or thick lines on my eyes.
the the brush is thin and keeps it form when applied to my eyes (the bristles do not spread open like a fan)
its very pigmented and dries to matte finish
its pretty decent for winged out look too!
it comes off easily with water which i love! i have oily lids and i tend to sweat but it does not smudge at all!
it comes with a great stopper in the ink bottle part so you get right amount of liner
cons: takes a while to dry so don't open your eyes fully wide too fast

on 9/19/2010 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this liquid eyeliner! It's the only eyeliner I can make a line with! You have to kind of scrape the excess of the brush but it's not that big of a deal. It's super cheap and really pigmented. I will definitely purchase this again!

on 9/5/2010 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I do not usually use liquid liner, and this is the only one I've every had. It's so easy to use! I have been able to get thin lines along my lash line not even being experienced! This really stays put, and does not flake. It is a little hard to wing it out precisely , but just a bit. I also would like it if the liner came out a little darker. Still, for the price, this is an AMAZING deal!

on 8/15/2010 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hey Ladies!

Ok so I wanted venture out and try a liquid eyeliner. I bought the wet n wild megaliner in black because it was cheap and the ratings were really good on MUA.

So I've had this for about a week and I cannot get a nice line with this eyeliner. Some issues I'm having is that the eyeliner is a little too wet. I know it dries down to a matte finish, but when I try to line my upper lash line the brush slips and slides. I also feel like there's too much product on the brush. I do wipe on the sides to take off the excess product so that helps a little. I'm still a beginner and I'll keep practicing with the liquid liner, but if you have any tips on how I can make this work please let me know!

I absolutely lovelovelove this product! Honestly, this eyeliner is the only eyeliner I use and will ever use. The consistency is thick, not too liquid-y and I love the brush. I'm not a big fan of the felt tips, those are harder to use than a brush, in my opinion. I've tried the Revlon liquid eyeliner and that one is horrible. It was soooo liquidy, the product didn't even go on black! Plus it was like 3x the price of the wet n wild liner. The price might seem cheap to many but the quality is wonderful. Also, it is very easy to remove. I just use a q-tip with makeup remover. I definitely recommend this product to any one who is beginning liquid eyeliner or has not found any that they are satisfied with :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my first liquid eyeliner, and I love it! After it dries, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge at all, unlike my pencil eyeliners. It comes off easily with my water-based eye makeup remover. And the brush is thin, so you can draw a thin line or build it up to a thicker line. A minor annoyance is that this occasionally gets on my lashes when applying. Also, the staying power is so great that if I accidentally get some liner on my hands while applying, the stain won't come off easily. I have to wash my hands to get it off. Fabulous product and for only $2, I don't need to look elsewhere for a liquid liner!

on 7/27/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product is great for anyone that wants a dark liquid eyeliner to stay on their eyes for the whole day. It's also great for tightlining. I've been using this for a few years now & I just can't seem to try any other eyeliner. I've tried MAC fluidline & I still prefer this over MAC because this stays on my eyes & is very easy to apply. mac is just too complicated with the brush & everything & did I mention costs 5 times as much as this!!? Definitely my all time favorite liquid eyeliner!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I heard good reviews about this product, so I decided to pick it up on a whim while I was at the drug store. When I got home I tried it on and wore it around the house (this is usually how I test drive new products.) I was surprised at how easy it was to apply and get a nice solid black line.

The first time I wore this out was to a wedding in July in Reno (it was super hot and humid -- it even rained later in the day) and it seriously did not budge and I got compliments on my eye makeup (a simple neutral eye with winged liner.) And at $3.99 you really can't beat the price.

on 7/22/2010 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I ABSOLUTELY love this product! I bought it at target for about 4 dollars. Its the perfect liner- even in the hottest of weathers, and will stay on sweaty lids! It comes with an eyeliner brush which i think is too big to use on my eyelid but i use it on my brows to fill them in with this creme liner. It applies very smoothly and is black. Eve though the box doesnt say its waterproof- IT IS :D I can swim in the pool forever and it wont run or smear! It is a bit difficuly to take off at the end of the day, and if your makeup remover, cleanser, etc. doesnt do its job, just take a cotton swab and dip it in some Extra virgin olive oil and rub gently till it comes off. Be sure to rub gently because the skin around your eyes is VERY fragile and you can even give yourself wrinkles at a young age if you mess with your skin, so be gentile. I definately reccomend this for purchase!