August 29, 2014 | 1351 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's a true black, unlike most eyeliners, it lasts all day, and it's very inexpensive. Like most liquid eyeliners, it's difficult to apply at first, but gets easier over time. Unfortunately, this is hard to find because I only know of 2 stores in my area that sell Wet 'n' Wild makeup and sometimes they don't have this in stock, so I've stopped using it for now. I'm sure I will repurchase this again sometime in the future because it's one of my favorite eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by staceyalberta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner. it's very very black which works perfectly for when i'm performing. i don't mind the brush applicator as i use an eyeliner brush instead to apply. i put the eyeliner on the back of my hand, dab my eyeliner brush in it & just lay the flat part along my lash line i get a perfect line every time. hg of liquid eyeliner for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner because it's inexpensive and it's very very black, not a watery black with some of the liquid eyeliners that I've tried. Although it's a brush tip, it's not too hard to apply, I guess it just takes a lot of practice. [: I actually like the brush tip better than the felt tip because it won't make the ends of my "cat eye" thick unless you have a really thin felt tip. It has pretty good staying power, and has a nice matte finish. However, I don't use this as my waterproof eyeliner, I use MAC. But since waterproof is so hard to get off and I don't really cry everyday, I prefer WnW as my daily eyeliner. [:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by tashu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best liquid eyeliner ever...if you are looking for the blackest black eyeliner, you gotto give this a try..
Im an eyeliner freak and have tried expensive brands but always find myself running back to this one..it glides on easily, has a brush applicator and it stays put unless washed off. I dont use a waterproof eyeliner as its so difficult to take off :)
Girls u got to try this ...Im on my 3rd bottle...and for the price its no waste....Try it !!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Not bad product
It has a good colour payoff and it dries quickly
I am not too fond of the brush application, I prefer pen or felt tip
This was my first liquid eyeliner so I just wanted something cheap
This is worth the money and it is easy to get off at night
The colour is true to the name and it is easy to apply if you are an expert but for your average joe like myself with monolids, it is hard...
Good product and worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by underage

I really like this eyeliner. I've tried tons of liquid liners but this is my favorite. It's extremely dark so you don't have to go over the line more than once. The brush takes a while to get used to but it's not hard. Deff worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by esmerelda2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good. I've been using it or I dont know how long and I don't have any problems with it. As long as you have a steady hand (takes practice, I guess), it's the perect liquid eyeliner. Dark, thin line and does not budge. Dont try using it to line under your eyes, though... use a pencil for that or something... I use smolder by MAC.
Hardly use this anymore. (I now use Lineur Intense or WnW's gel eyeliner - the one in the cute little pot). The brush on this started splaying on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by AunyaGrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hurts my eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by CatEyedBabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great liquid liner, for a great price. I have purchased it several times in black, and have before purchased it in teal and plum. I love the thin brush applicator, it lets me be very precise. This liner stays on all through the day. I've tried many more expensive liners, and this is my favorite one! I would recommend this to everyone! It's fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush splits to two ends and it makes my line not really even. It's quite OK but the packaging is quite annoying because the cap is a tip-like shape and it makes it hard to hold.