L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 11/8/2014 11:45:00 AM

I really like this product, and for most people it works very well. The consistency coverage and everything was so good. The application was smooth and in Australia, we have the pump with this foundation so the packaging was pretty good too. The only downside is that it oxidised on my skin. There was a hint of grey-brown on my skin, it looked weird and i was so upset, i don't think this is the foundation for people with oily skin or for people who find that most foundations oxidize for them. Thought overall, it's great!

on 11/7/2014 3:14:00 PM

I'm Nc30 in MAC studio fix foundation and picked this up in W4 and it was a great match.

*It's runny and blendable
*I didn't notice the glitter everyone is talking about
*there was no scent to it at all (thank god)
*it wasn't exactly full coverage (I don't like to put on more than one layer of any makeup but I'm sure if I wanted it to be full coverage I could apply a second layer)
*So cheap! I only paid $8.99 at target

I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. I was fine after about 4 hours after I applied it but about 7 hours after I applied it I was super super oily. I'll continue using this for when I want to wear makeup while I'm out running errands and I'll save my MAC for longer wear. Hope I helped :)

Edit: I noticed the little specs of gold glitter one day and freaked out. My face is sooooo oily when I use this, I can go about 2 hours before it starts getting oily.

on 11/3/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite full coverage drugstore foundation. It blends really nicely, looks pretty matte, and lasts all day. Plus the range of shades is absolutely unreal. I am W2 and it's literally a perfect match for me, better than any other drugstore foundation as most of them are way too pink on me. I'm not crazy about the jar packaging because I prefer pumps. The price isn't too bad for the quality of the product. I will repurchase.

on 11/2/2014 12:30:00 PM

i love this foundation.
it gives such a great coverage and comes in many ranges of colours suitable for fairer coloured women or darker.It also has a range for each cooler,neutral and warmer toned skins and is very easy to find which one is which as it has the C,N & W within the colour of the foundation. For example my shade is W1 as i have a warm tone yet am still quite fair.
It is an affordable price in boots in the UK as it is only £9.99 and they sometimes have a deal on. As i am still young and am quite insecure i use make up as a way to hide beneath and so i sometimes apply too much and it will lead to the foundation caking around my nose,mouth and in between the eyebrows. However this isnt the foundation being at fault so all together i love this foundation.

on 11/1/2014 1:15:00 AM

I've found the one!!!!!!!! After searching for so long I've found my HG foundation. If you have a really wishy-washy skin type that is constantly changing then this might be for you! It sits so beautifully on the skin and has fantastic medium (but undetectable) coverage. You can build on it without it looking too cakey too, but i just go with one layer and it seems to cover up all of my acne scars really well! (I don't even use a full pump tbh..) I live in Australia so the packaging we get here is fantastic, the glass bottle with a pump is really easy to operate. It was like $30....a bit much but I'm happy to keep repurchasing it! Colour match was great, I'm a W1 golden ivory. Lasts well and easy enough to touch up with a bit of powder or whatever you like- everything sits well on top of it. It is very forgiving! My skin can also be really sensitive but it didn't have a bad reaction at all to this. I think I'm in love.......

on 10/28/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best drugstore foundation hands down. I haven't used a drugstore foundation for almost 10 years, as I was convinced that the higher end products were better. I was wrong.

I love the way this foundation feels, smells and applies. Plus it doesn't make me breakout which is a huge bonus.

The only downside to this foundation is the packaging. I hate foundations in glass bottles that don't come with pumps.

I suppose to could buy a foundation spatula though.

on 10/27/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Makes my skin glow, while still looking natural. If you are looking for full coverage, might not be the one for you. I get light to medium coverage with this and it makes my skin look great. I always get compliments on how nice my skin looks when I wear this.

I really love this foundation but the packaging sucks. You have to shake it out of a bottle rather than having a pump. Also make sure you know if you are cool or warm or neutral because I didn't know and I just decided to go neutral which made me look like an umpa lumpa not cute. So I got a warm shade and it made me look flawless

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the only drugstore foundation I've been able to find that ACTUALLY matches my skintone. I use C1 Alabaster. Every other foundation I have (besides Revlon Colorstay in Ivory) has too much yellow in it and it's ALWAYS obvious I'm wearing foundation. But not with this bad boy, nope. It applies very nicely (I use a brush). No dry spots, no caking, no creasing. The only gripes I have are that it can be a bit runny but that's really not a problem once you put it on I guess! lol Also, I would much prefer a pump rather than having to kind of gently shake it out onto the back of my hand. Sometimes I accidentally pour a bit too much. eh

on 10/24/2014 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many foundations from different brands (Rimmel, MAC, Clinique, Bourjois, etc). It's been really hard to find the right foundation for my skin (mostly oily with dry patches on my forehead towards the end of the day) and I have to say this has been my favourite out of all of them. I was a bit skeptical to buy it looking at the price (£9.99) but I went for it and I'm so glad I did. With oily skin I'm used to having to keep powdering, checking my face every hour or so. When I wore this foundation I have to say I was very surprised! Not only did it not let me oil shine through but it had amazing coverage, just what I needed for teenage skin. When I finish this, I'm definitely going to go for another bottle.

Video Reviews & Tutorials