July 28, 2014 | 1294 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ArtisticEyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is one of my lifesavers. I find the coverage to be great, I apply with my stippling brush then pat my hands over my face to ensure that it blends well. I love how it manages to actually even out my skin, and that the range of colors actually has a good match for me. I, as pretty much everyone else has mentioned, would rather it have a pump with how liquidy it is. It's not too much of a setback, though. Most likely will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by natalieesimpson

In Australia all makeup is redicously expensive so this retails in Priceline for about $30 which is still pretty expensive for a drugstore foundation. I know that the American version of this has no pump on the bottle but in Australia is actually does. It comes with a built in pump and it works perfectly. Yay for us!
I have really weird skin, sometimes its super oily, sometimes its normal and the worst is when its really oily in some places and has dry patches in other places but this foundation seems to hold up for a reasonable amount of time, I would say about 4 hours before I have to touch up with powder which is amazing for me. I've tried so many different foundations, high end and drugstore and this is the best one I've found so far. It's not at HG status but its the closest I've found.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by aimeeadamska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this makeup. I only recently bought it and i can easily compare it to my nars sheer glow foundation which i LOOOOOVE but I've been trying to find something cheaper and new to try/similar. i have normal to dry skin. I blend this foundation with my beauty blender and it blends amazingly!! I love how it doesn't look like makeup on your skin but it covers so freakin well i can't believe that a drugstore foundation has me this happy. I find that my sheer glow tends to hook onto dry patches even if i do wear my lancome la base primer. I would recommend this to anyone with my normal to dry skin. Oh btw I'm in the shade W1 which is the perfect shade match for me. Some of you may think I'm a nut for comparing this foundation to my mars sheer glow, but i think it does a much better job at being a natural medium coverage and for the price I think its very comparable. i can't wait to finish this bottle and repurchase, i don't have money atm to buy my usual nars but i don't even care that i can't repurchase it because this foundation is just as good or even better in my opinion. Only complaint i have is that it doesn't have a pump but thats about it, i could live without the no pump deal but it would be nice and not as messy with it. hope someone finds my review helpful! xo

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by amgreen2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not impressed by this foundation at all. I purchased the shade C-1 which is the lightest shade in the cool range. It was very pink based. It really did nothing for my skin, provided very little coverage that did not last very long. After a few hours my skin was very oily. The bottle is also very messy, there is no pump so it is really hard to control how much product comes out which leads to waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by shaneeskye

It is an okay foundation, I have combo skin and it clings to my dry patches. Doesn't have the best coverage and can be tricky to blend out with a brush as it is so liquidy. Also the lightest shade is way to yellow toned for my skin and no alternative for pink undertoned skin. In Priceline it was $35 which is way too overpriced like most cosmetics in Australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Stredneck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Skin Type: Dry
Skin Color: Fair
Coverage: Medium-Full
Color: C2/natural ivory (cool)

I was suprised with how easily it was to find my skin tone in foundation, very quickly discovered what it was.
I applied it for the first time tonight and it went on very smooth and soft , was NOT heavy at all or cakey. It covered all my blemishes quite well and still had a natural look to it . It lasted 6-8 hours and didn't settle into fine lines or creases. I will buy this again for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When i first used it i hated it. I thought it was really blotchy and oily. However.. i loved the colour range because of my yellow-undertone skin so i decided to test it out again. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it is amazing for a drugstore foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Hlp92

I really wanted to like this but it hasn't to be one of the worst drugstore foundations I have tried and this isn't even that cheap in Australia .. Looking at about $26.00 . It looked horrible and made my small blemishes more noticeable then before I put it on. I work in an air conditioned office and it would still look oily and oxidized a couple of hours after and by the end of my 8 hour shift its complete gone . I don't know why you tube make up gurus say this is so great . Only thing I can say is it matched me well as I'm a nw25 n rose beige colour wise looked Great . Also caused me to break out so definitely won't be putting this on my skin again !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Jocelynwinns

I have the lightest shade and it is still too dark and orange for my skin (I am not that pale). I can blend it out on my neck a little bit but it still looks funny. It gets very patchy around my nose and upper lip and chin throughout the day and is very obvious (even if I set it with powder). Gives a good coverage though while it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Orlakindlon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this foundation. I have dry skin and it is a matte finish but I don't mind that. It doesn't look cakey. Better quality than most of my higher end foundations. Love the colour selections. Even though it has such a thin consistency the coverage is amazing. Lasts long on my skin and would defiantly recommend! My favourite foundation!