October 20, 2014 | 1739 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by akneil

If I had to pick one word to describe this foundation, I would pick: meh.
I found it looked good in some areas, decent medium coverage and a satin finish. But after just an hour there were foundation wrinkles from smiling and squinting. Yikes.
I also found it was ridiculously hard to blend around peach fuzz; it got all patchy and not nice looking at all. It seriously had me reconsidering Michelle Money's hilarious video on shaving your face. And I don't even have much peach fuzz. Double Yikes.

I'm just so confused because in some areas it looks good, and others it looks terrible. I'm going to try it out with different applicators and primers. But really, you shouldn't have to work so hard to make foundation look good.

Maybe this works for some, but for me it's not worth it. Especially since I'm in between W2 and W3.. which is a pretty big jump, they really need a W2.5 IMO. Also in Canada it's like $18 at SDM, $12 at Target and $10 at Walmart. That's more on the expensive side for drug store foundation. Waste of money when you can spend less on better foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by gracyyylala

I really loved this foundation but unfortunately it really irritated my skin and broke me out so I won't be able to use it again but putting that aside it's a pretty good foundation.

Pros;
Amazing color selection
Blends well
Feels light
Doesn't change color
Light to medium coverage

Cons:
Doesn't last long at all
Makes your face look oily in pictures due to the SPF
Won't cover active acne very well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by 7pinkelephants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this product I hated it because it looked extremely oily/greasy and had a lot of shimmer in it but now after throwing it in the back of my foundation drawer for a few months, I love this product. I don't know what it is but now it's amazing. There's still a little shimmer that I hate (it's a luminous foundation) but with powder it's great. The coverage is buildable. I use this foundation during the summer and the regular true match foundation during the winter. The regular one is more heavy than the lumi.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by xMessy

I love this foundation! I wear w4 and it's so so gorgeous to match my fake tanning regime. I love how easy it is to apply and the finish is just amazing. However, I have the type of skin that dissolves makeup, literally I'll get a bit of oilness around my chin and cheeks and the makeup just slides off. I do not put it down to this foundation though it happens with pretty much every foundation powder combo I use. I used this day and night for about two months and loved it but now I only use it if I don't have a hectic day and know I'll have the opportunity to retouch it as often as I need. Gorgeous finish would recommend for normal skin but if you're oily like me be open to the fact that this isn't longwearing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love L'Oreal Products. Its my favorite brand. I am using this product from last 2 years and it work fine for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by fianceelee

I've been using this product for 7 years, I'm a Filipino, works perfectly!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Nonniemonster

I bought the product a year ago and remembered that I enjoyed it but did not repurchase it until a month ago, after using this foundation for two weeks I realised I just couldn't make it work, the foundation is a nice thin consistency easily Blendable and build able, however that's where my love affair ends, I tried it with six different primers and it just didn't do anything with my skin, it sat in all my pores and was so dead looking, not even the benefit porefessional, or the l'oreal lumi magique could add some life to it, the foundation when used with the lumi magique it made my skin look oily and greasy, overall I didn't agree with the product, but I think someone with very little imperfections would

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by HeidiDriesen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Well, I was a little sceptical about a drugstore foundation.
My holy grail is still my chanel vitalumiere aqua.
But this, wow!
It has great medium coverage and stays beautiful all day.
Blends out perfectly and doesn't make me dry or break out (really big task with my combination skin)
It's also very affordable and the packiging is nice for a drugstore foundation.
Way to go L'oreal!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I had such high hopes for this foundation. Before I purchased it, I did read that it's not good for oily skin, but I don't really have oily skin - I have an oily nose. I bit the bullet anyway and purchased N-2 because that's what the result was from that silly L'Oreal "What's Your True Match?" quiz. Well, this certainly wasn't my color, and despite noticing how extra oily my nose was midday, I went out and purchased a different color, this time W-1. Great color, almost perfect in fact, but I just couldn't control the oil.

For the price, the bottle is just too small and pump-less, which is a huge annoyance.

Take it from me, a person who personally tested the theory: if you have oily skin, this is NOT the foundation for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ShadRick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

L'oreal's True Match was my second foundation. I purchased it in Nut Brown C7 as it was recommended to me owing to my extremely oily skin. However, it didnt work in my favour. It made my face even more oily & I began getting breakouts. Just didnt work for me. I wouldnt reccommend this to someone who has oily skin. However, I must say this foundation is extremely blendable & suited my skin undertones very well (I have yellow undertones)