November 24, 2014 | 1364 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by cedesb08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG cleanser, never breaks me out, it's something I can always count on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Tatrina

I absolutley love this product! It helps keep my oily skin under control and I often use it on my nose to help with blackheads.
I've heard people say that because it tingles or leaves their skin dry they've stopped but what its doing it getting rid of dead skin cells and cells that are infected and penetrating into the layers of skin cells so when the fresh layer comes through, your skin will stay clear.
I use it before I shower as I find it is hard to get all of it off to my satisfaction. Or maybe I'm just paranoid that theres something on my face even when theres not.
I did get the newer revamped jar and I love the cobalt blue and silver lid. Its was 6-7$ Canadian so pretty inexpensive considering how much product you get.
However I do travel for cheer and school trips and I will be very soon purchasing the miniature travel-sized one for like $2 at my local drugstore.

I really encourage you give it a try and even just try the drugstore one as they will usually let you return it if it breaks you out (I know Wal-mart does for sure),

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Tomboytogirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG face wash! I try other products from time to time just to see what is out there and I always come back to Noxzema. It doesn't cause me to breakout (and I am VERY acne prone) and it leaves my skin actually feeling clean and smooth! I tried using a Neutrogena naturals face wash and that one caused me to have a constant oil slick on my face (almost as soon as I rinsed my face) which, as a result, caused me to have AWFUL acne! I read other reviews of the Neutrogena naturals and found other women had the same problem. After just over a week of using this particular Noxzema, my face has cleared up about 98% and I never walk away feeling oily or greasy (even after several hours). BUY BUY BUY!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Chyna18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this product all the time... it has always been a great buy... it cleanses well and it makes my skin feel great i am 34 yrs old and ive been using it since i was 14 i love it... i will always recommend this product...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by goodysleck

I always come back to this product. I have dryish/combination skin with hormonal acne around my mouth and chin. I feel like this product really balances my skin and even clears up the acne quite a bit over time. Oftentimes, before bed, I don't even use moisturizer after washing my face with this. It's just... balancing.
Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love using this to wash my face when I don't have a break out! I need BP or SA to clear up my spots (hormonal or due to chemical allergies from certain shampoos) but in between this does a great job. The smell is strong (menthol) but it makes your skin feel fresh and not too dry. LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While I love the smell and the feel on my face, sadly, this cleanser breaks me out if I use it every night. This may be perfect for dry or very dry skin. I swear I got a pimple every other day, the kind that darkens as it heals, yuck. So I will go back to using my Olay 2 in 1 pore minimizing cleanser. Perhaps I will use this once a week in combination with St Ives apricot scrub as an exfoliating mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by RebeccaJM

I have been using this product for about a month now. At first the smell really put me off and washing my face with out something sudsy just felt odd. But the good thing is you get use to both!

For me this product has really brightened and evened out my skin tone. My pimples have definitely been reduced and my skin in general feels healthier. My face never feels dry anymore; just clean and moisturized. It has not made much of a difference in blackheads. Those in general are just a pain to get rid of. Even with exfoliation they really are stubborn.

Now my skin's usual breakouts is all based around hormones. I have no idea what effect this product would have on someone with severe acne or someone with constant breakout. But, it is worth a try :). I think products like Clearasil and Oxy just exacerbate the problem. They leave your skin stripped and dry. I think buying a product that leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized will be more beneficial in the future. I would imagine a drying product would lead to wrinkles where as Noxema may help prevent them. Now that is not fact but I was told by a friend that her grandmother ALWAYS used Noxema. And, when she died her skin was so supple and beautiful looking.

I did give it a 2 for packaging because I would much rather have a pump than a tub. I think pumps are more sanitary.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Gothkenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As much as I wanted to like this, because I bought two jars, I can't stand it! I don't like the feeling on my face, and even though I don't have sensitive skin, it breaks me out. I NEVER get pimples ANYWHERE unless I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by aadean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this stuff since the 8th grade...20yrs & counting. HG! Never ever use anything else! I have combination skin, never prone to breakouts except for the occasional 'monthly' pimple that appears during my cycle. I use this to cleanse & then apply moisturizer and voila! And nope...no foundation, powder, concealer nada...blush only to give my skin a little glow. Loves it;)