Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion

on 7/13/2006 4:23:00 PM

I really love the smell of this. The texture is nice and creamy. I find the best thing about it to be how long the scent lasts. You put it on in the morning, and it's there all day. I use it with the shower gel and love the results. I don't know if it really firms, but that isn't why I bought it anyway. I do find it to be pretty expensive though, which is why I took away a lippie.

on 7/10/2006 10:07:00 AM

I love, love, love Philosophy's Amazing Grace. I use the body wash, the body lotion and the fragrance. The smell is intoxicating. I love the firming body emulsion, it's my favorite. You can get the huge 33oz. bottle on QVC for under $40!! That's a steal! Leaves my skin so hydrated, smooth and silky, plus I love how the smell of the Amazing Grace just lingers. Honestly, you prob. don't even need the perfume! I just love the smell, so I like to layer. I would give this 10 lippies if I could. Love it!

on 6/11/2006 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love, this lotion for it's scent and great moisturizing benefits! This will always be my #1 body lotion.

on 6/9/2006 1:00:00 PM

I just received it a couple of days ago so I'm not going to comment on the "firming" properties but I didn't buy it for that reason anyways. I bought it because Cristina says it smells exactly like the Amazing Grace fragrance and that it is long-lasting. No lie on that because the smell really stays with me a long, long time. It makes me feel happy too, which sounds silly, but I kept sniffing myself throughout the first day I wore this, and all I could think of was "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm smells so nice"...so with that said, if you love the fragrance, I highly recommend purchasing this lotion to extend the life of the scent. Plus, I got a phenomenal deal on the 32oz. through QVC...$39.98 which is a steal considering the 16oz. is $34.00!! Get the big-daddy size quick because who knows how long that deal will last!!!

on 6/9/2006 12:07:00 PM

This product smells like something from the past, like that clean soap smell. The 16oz bottle has a pump which is convenient and the quantity lasts a long time. The texture is smooth and hydrates well. So far, I have not seen any "firming" effect but I like to use this stuff anyway, especially before I go out. I took out one lippy because the price is really expensive ($35) a bottle which will last a month

on 6/5/2006 1:55:00 PM

This lotion/AG scent is addictive!! Clean, feminine, lasts all day. I layer the AG spray fragrance on top of this. Love it!!!

I love how this lotion smells just like the spray fragrance (unlike others I've tried) This really sinks right into your skin, and this huge bottle lasts forever! I can't say it does much firming, but it's a wonderful lotion.

on 5/6/2006 11:59:00 AM

I layer this with amazing grace fragrance for lasting power.My BF loves the clean scent. Very clean smelling and nice. I also use it before bedtime. Moisturing but those with very dry skin may need something stronger.

on 4/30/2006 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It goes on super smooth, and makes my skin moist and silky without making it oily! The scent is very understated, but along with the amazing grace perfume, it works great. I'm not sure if it's firming anything, but it gives me a feeling of freshness and cleanliness that last all day long.

on 4/20/2006 4:54:00 PM

I just wanted to let anyone out there know, if you're planning on buying this body emulsion-go to QVC.com to order it. I'm not sure how long it will be at the "introductory price" but right now you can get a 32oz bottle for $39.98! If you go to Philosophy.com, you will spend $34 for a 16oz bottle. :o)