BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 9/14/2013 6:52:00 AM

The mascara did add volume and some length to my lashes, but for me, the formula was just way too heavy. My lashes were just falling out left and right during the use of this mascara. If your lashes can handle it - I think it's a good purchase if you have the cash.

on 9/8/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was ok but didn't wow me for the price tag. I wasn't a fan of the extra big brush.

on 8/31/2013 9:04:00 AM

I liked this mascara, except for the fact that every Benefit mascara I've ever used has something in it that irritates the crap out of my eyes! This particular mascara makes my eyes water and burn like crazy. ):

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Terrible. Just terrible Thank goodness I didn't actually buy it, but received a deluxe sized sample. I found that the formula didn't hold a curl and didn't actually make my lashes look longer or thicker. I swiped some on to go out to lunch and by the time I got home about three hours later, I could see the beginning of raccoon eyes. A full eight hours later and it looks like I haven't slept in days. The only upside is that it hasn't flaked into my eyes and made them water. Big whoop. Instead it just looks like I smeared a finger full of ash under each eye. Also the brush is huge. So be prepared with the q-tips to wipe off your eyelids. Another one for the Le Suck pile.

I have quite short, straight eyelashes and absolutely loved this product! I have the travel size packet and it's more than enough at the moment. It separates and lengthens my eyelashes and they look great! love this :)

on 8/20/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Another mascara that is horrible for people with short, straight lashes.
The wand is absolutely massive, so this is most likely going to get on your eyelids or brow brown, unless you have huge eyelashes or huge eyes the wand is going to become a nuisance, also this formula is also very wet, it won't hold a curl!

on 8/19/2013 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love how this mascara gives you a bunch of volume without making your lashes feel crispy and gross. Love it!

on 8/18/2013 11:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I will never use another mascara again after using this product. This mascara gives me thick long lashes instantly. To me, it is well worth the price. This has been the only mascara I've used in the past 3 years and I don't think I'll ever use something else!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Nice full brush, coats lashes evenly gives great volume. Flakes by midday and smears too easily.

on 8/16/2013 8:31:00 PM

I got this product in a trial size. for the most part this mascara was great and made my lashes look very full. The brush bothered me a lot though, it was so thick so when i was putting it on couldn't help but get it on my eye lids and it was very hard to get off without ruining my eye shadow.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products