September 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

When I first discovered this mascara, I thought it was HG. Now that I have tried many mascaras, I realize it is not (for me). The brush is nice for creating volume, but it's large and often gets mascara on my skin when I am trying to get the little lashes in the corners. Also, I found that the brush and formula are extremely similar to Neutrogena's Healthy Volume mascara. Hence why I will never buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Eh, this mascara is just *okay*. For the price, I'm not sure if I would repurchase, as I feel that the Maybeline Great Lash Big Mascara works the same. They both give very natural length and volume. Nothing dramatic, but I don't need dramatic for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! great for lengthening and darkening while still looking natural to some extent,lasts a very long time! would recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

I wanted to love this but, sadly, I was not impressed. I have heard such rave reviews about this but it seemed very subpar to me, especially for Benefit. I love the Benefit brand but not this. The wand is classic with a big, fluffy brush and the formula is just off to me. I have very thick and full lashes and this only seemed to coat them; it didn't make them appear any longer and certainly not fuller. It was somewhat clumpy and just blah. Since my lashes are my favorite feature, I always want to make them even fuller and longer but this isn't the way to do it. Additionally, the brush is so big that it may be difficult for some to control and cause unexpected smearing. I'll stick to my fav Buxom's Buxom Lash!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Benefit badgal lash mascara is a big eyelash brush for people with big eyes and big eyelashes.it won't work for people who is having small eyes and small eyelashes.as a mascara does what it is designed to do to mask the eyelashes with a coating of black to make them appear thicker than they actually are.

Generally, in my opinion mascaraed don't look nice on peoples eyes anyone who has seen the film clockwork orange will understand. A much better method of accentuating your eyelashes or your eyeshape if you have enough eyelashes to do so, is to get them professionally tinted black, which in the long run will actually save you money if you are a regular wearer of mascara.another benefit of this is that you wont get that powdery flaking mascara congregating on the skin under your eye or if water leaks from your eye you won't end up with what they call panda eyes.these type of situation is not so bad if you are still young and have no lines or hollowed out skull eyesocket under your eyes but if you have either of these problems with your face you shouldn't even attempt to wear mascara in the first place.

If your eyelashes are sparse then mascara will only emphasize this flaw.

If you have a lot of wealth or know people who can conduct eyelash implants then it looks more natural to have implants added to your eye rim to create the illusion of eyeliner however how anyone can explain the source of their eyelash implants I don't fully understand.there is also an issue with the quality if eyelash hairs involved in this process as not all people are created equal and some cultures have superior hair quality to others and you can tell by the color and texture whose eyelashes were ripped out of which cultures eye rims and of course when this has happened those peoples ethnic defining features wont look like their ethnicity any more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Solitaire735

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mascara - the brush is thick and doesn't ever clump. It is very natural looking - great for daytime, perhaps not so much for a dramatic evening look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Jamie114

This is an okay product. It's good for length but you have to go over it a few times to get fullness. I'm a huge fan of Benefit products, they never make me break out and they're so natural looking. This mascara with just a coat does look natural and comes off easy. It isn't one of those mascaras you're stuck with for days! If you want a more dramatic look, I don't recommend using this. It's more of a day time look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by BelievexInxNightmares

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first mascara that's really impressed me. Depending on how much you apply, it can go from natural to runway ready. The wand is HUGE.. but I like it that way! It doesn't clump, doesn't run, and looks good all day. I don't even have to curl my lashes with this. I really recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have bought so many different mascaras over the years but if they work they are really pricey. Drugstore mascara just never gives me that omph I want. I don't like caked on looking mascara and I really don't want to have to scrub my eyes to get it off.
This gives me lovely full long lashes with 2 coats.

I buy the mini because it last 3 months and makes it cheaper than buying the full and having to toss most of it after 3 months. A mascara should not be kept longer than 3 months. You don't want bacteria being applied to your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Chloe1D

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It says "if you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?" And we'll that's exactly what I did! I lost it so borrowed benefit they're real mascara (this mascara is amazing hate the brush though) then bought this again:)
I can not say enough good things about this product, I absolutely LOVE it. It gives my lashes that volumised look instantly, it makes them longer and volumised instantly. I find with some mascaras you have to go over it a couple of times but I only have to do it twice usually. I have naturally long eyelashes anyway so yeah. The packaging is nice, a little cardboard (I think) box and then just a simple plastic tube (like they're all in) with the bad gal lash writing on it. It lasts all day. it gets a bit drier through the day so doesn't look like you've just put it on (if you know what i mean) but it still keeps them long and volumising.
One bad thing about it is the price. It's around the £15 mark which is SO much for a mascara but everything by benefit is expensive!
Anyway I love it and I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone! I know it's getting a mix of good comments and bad comments but I find there's nothing wrong with it, it's perfect.