November 22, 2014 | 933 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by emilyjonesx

Don't really like how thick the brush is or how you have to apply at least 20 coats to get thick eyelashes. Spose it's ok if you enjoy minimum mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

With this mascara I hate the big brush. I am a small brush person when it comes to mascaras. The formula is good and I find the staying power to be good also. But since the brush is so large it is a big turn off. If they made it smaller I would probably have it as an HG since the formula is actually really really good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do really like this mascara, although it's not what I was expecting. Instead of dramatic nighttime lashes it gives a very nice daytime look. But I like that for the workday.I wish the brush wasn't so big and awkward, but still, good mascara. Doesn't smudge and removes easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'd say this is almost an acceptable daily wear mascara for me.

It's not HG material, like I'm searching for, but, it's reasonably priced, gives a reasonable amount of lift and curl, and doesn't clump all that much.

.....it is however rather a pain in terms of smudging.
I mean, I use heavy dark eyeshadow all the time so I get panda eyes pretty regularly, but if I'm doing a neutral or pale eye It gets really smudge within a couple hours.

Still searching for my mascara love...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Following my disaster with the Bad Gal brown (see my other reviews), I went for Bad Gal Lash in black and was incredibly satisfied. the assistant also tried to encourage my to try They're Real, but I wasn't so keen on the falsies look and wanted a more natural finish for everyday.

With a lovely big wand, the mascara coats my lashes beautifully and separates them nicely. A couple of coats is great for an everyday look and layering it for a night look is super!

The black doesn't look too heavy or false like at all, so I was really pleased! I would definitely buy it again and I actually quite shocked at the difference between this beauty and the brown version which I hated!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lips2397

This mascara is OKAY.I purchased a mini size sample at sephora.It gives good volume to my short stubby lashes.However,I've used cheaper mascara that do a better job at that,plus lengthening.I haven't had any irritation and it does not clump.It looks better paired with"they're real"But on it's own,it's nothing special.The price is too much for a mascara that isn't worth it,IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

When I first discovered this mascara, I thought it was HG. Now that I have tried many mascaras, I realize it is not (for me). The brush is nice for creating volume, but it's large and often gets mascara on my skin when I am trying to get the little lashes in the corners. Also, I found that the brush and formula are extremely similar to Neutrogena's Healthy Volume mascara. Hence why I will never buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Eh, this mascara is just *okay*. For the price, I'm not sure if I would repurchase, as I feel that the Maybeline Great Lash Big Mascara works the same. They both give very natural length and volume. Nothing dramatic, but I don't need dramatic for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! great for lengthening and darkening while still looking natural to some extent,lasts a very long time! would recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

I wanted to love this but, sadly, I was not impressed. I have heard such rave reviews about this but it seemed very subpar to me, especially for Benefit. I love the Benefit brand but not this. The wand is classic with a big, fluffy brush and the formula is just off to me. I have very thick and full lashes and this only seemed to coat them; it didn't make them appear any longer and certainly not fuller. It was somewhat clumpy and just blah. Since my lashes are my favorite feature, I always want to make them even fuller and longer but this isn't the way to do it. Additionally, the brush is so big that it may be difficult for some to control and cause unexpected smearing. I'll stick to my fav Buxom's Buxom Lash!