April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I love this color! Probably one of my drugstore favorites. The color is so flattering on my lips. Usually light pink lipsticks don't look so great on me because of the pigmentation of my lips. However, I find this to be a really nice nude pink. It was sold out at my Target for the longest time but I was able to finally get my hands on it. Lost a lippy because after about half and hour, I started to see the emphasis on my dry and cracked appearance of my lips. I just wish it was a little creamier and longer lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Let me start of by saying, I don't care much for lipsticks and even less for lipgloss.. However, I do like this product. It's a nude color but not too nude to where it will wash you out like other colors do. Also has a pink tint to it, opposed to the brownish/tan tint I've found most nudes to have. Packaging is cute. Price is good. I loveee the scent. I can't really describe the scent... but it's sweet. Not overpowering at all. A pleasant change from most lipsticks I've smelled. Most lipsticks have that chemical like smell.. or whatever you want to call it. I don't much care for that. Anyway. This lipstick is nice. A little moisturizing too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I find that a lot of drugstore lipstick's pinks are too bright for me. I only wear light pinks (I'm only 17) and I had a hard time founding a light pink that wasn't too light or too bright, but this is a real winner! It's a medium toned pink with a hint of champagne shimmer. It's perfect if you're looking for a natural look. I'm not too crazy about the boring packaging or the scent. It smells a little fruity and sweet, but it's not terrible. It doesn't dry out my lips, but it doesn't moisturize either. It has a pretty good lasting power too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

This is one of those products that when you look at it, you say that it is a very mediocre product and it should not get that many reviews or raves. The funny thing is that after using so many pink lipsticks, I find this the most wearable of all. It goes well with with any eye or face mu that I have on. It brightens my face but it is very subtle. I am sure the company did not think that this is going to be hit but wow, a lot of people love this and there is a reason for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is awesome. It's a neutral pink on my lips, and brightens up my face without looking overdone. It is long lasting and fairly matte, but while it isn't moisturizing, it's not drying either.

I wear it to work because it makes me look nice but not overdone. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!! This is the perfect cool, slightly purple lipstick. I know that doesn't sound like a good, natural lip color but it is. I usually have an issue getting depth of color I want in a lipstick. They are usually too nude/pale or too dark. This one is the perfect level of color for me, not super dark and not pale either. Ex. MAC modesty is too dark for me, I had to get Faux which is slightly lighter. Anyway, I've heard it's a dupe for MAC Viva glam V, but it doesn't look anything like that to me. VGV is much darker and more rosy, and this is lighter and pinker. I wouldn't call it moisturizing, but it's definately not drying. It smells like coconut to me, which I love. The packaging isn't super solid, but it's not super flimsy either. For me this is just a perfect cool toned lipstick. Great drugstore find!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by rebbeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this shade, i don't love it though. It looks just okay on me, because i feel like it looks kind of brown... The shade is really pretty, but not specifically for me. I wish it looked better on me.

I like that the lipstick can be worn alone, it's annoying when I need to apply a lip gloss over my lipstick. So it's easy for application. I've never had a problem with the scent of this product, I don't notice it at all. I don't like the packaging though, the lid falls off so much easier in my purse then my other lipsticks, which annoys me so much.

I might repurchase this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by grapeprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing i like about this product is that it smells good but other than that i wont re purchase!! Believe it or not, its the same color as my lips!! so i dont know what differences it makes..... plus its kinda too creamy for my taste... disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick thinking it would be amazing since yt gurus rave so much about this lipstick. I tried it, and it's okay.. I really don't like the shinny cheap finish it has. It even has this interesting scent to it.. it reminds me of fresh flowers? I think? Idk,.. not very satisfied with this lipstick.. it's whatevers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite lipsticks. Its a real pretty dusty rose pink with gold undertones to it. Looks real natural on my lips, it smells good and lasts a long time.