Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 9/13/2011 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging is kinda cheap but the smell of this lipstick is amazing. It did try out my lips really bad after wearing to school. If you have yellow skin tone and you are pretty light i dont know if you'll like the look of this lip stick on you because it makes the lipstick look really purple/plum on my lips it does.
Over all the formula is okay i just love the application at first and the smell.

on 9/11/2011 10:29:00 PM

I love this lipstick. It gives me a perfect YLBB look; neither too pink nor too brown. It's creamy without being heavy, shimmery without being glittery. It's very forgiving (i.e., "I can put it on in the train during the morning commute without needing a mirror"), it goes with 99.9% of my makeup looks, it is neutral without being dull. And now I am having a hard time finding it! Dammit Rimmel, take a look at this site and how many people love this lipstick? Will you dare deny us? I swear I am going to start just rubbing dirt on my face, because I'm pretty sure dirt won't get discontinued. Rimmel, hear my plea, because I love this lipstick!!!

on 9/3/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

nothing but sheer love for this color! and from all the reviews looks like i am not the only one!

on 8/27/2011 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

lets just start by saying i have the most AWWWWKKKKWWWAAARRRDDDD skintone when it comes to choosing lipsticks. some make me look washed out, ill or just plain silly.. so i usually just stick to lip gloss. i recently found this lipstick in my sisters makeup drawer and decided to try it out for fun- assuming it would just look stupid like every other lipstick. to my surprise, this looked AMAZING on me! its like a subtle pink and kind of bubblegum-ish but not really... its kind of hard to explain but it looks absolutely fabulous! i usually pair it with my NARS turkish delight and im good to go :)

on 8/16/2011 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

They should have named this color 'Angel!' The color is a palish pink with a hint of lilac -- so pretty and youthful. I wear it whenever I want to look younger and more innocent. It also has a bit of a sweet smell that isn't overwhelming at all. It cost about $6.50 USD which is a bit high for me, but I certainly don't regret it. The only thing I really dislike about this lipstick is that it isn't very moisturizing at all.

I bought this product a while ago, before the hype happened, and I bought it for $4 Canadian, which is pretty good and cheap for here. I like the colour, it's really beautiful. The thing I don't like however is that it wears off really fast, and i think it could be a little creamier almost. I also don't like the smell-it's gross! But overall, a good DS find :)

on 8/10/2011 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this, and I have several other colors of Rimmel, but the color just never worked on me. On my light olive skin, it somehow reads as a dirty light mauve. Looks so promising in the tube, but it just makes me look kind of ill when it's on. Maybe it's not good for warmer-toned skin? It has a nice finish, but wears off within an hour.

on 8/10/2011 1:23:00 PM

This is the only lipstick I wear! I'm not a huge lipstick person, but this color I love. It matches my skin tone well, and it isn't too lipsticky looking. I prefer a nude, peach or pink color on my lips which looks natural, and this fits the bill perfectly. Plus I love the smell! I did have to take one off my rating because I do have to put a gloss over it so it doesn't look too creasy on my lips, and it isn't very long wearing, but for the color I can manage that.

on 8/7/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Lets start by saying that I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE lipsticks. And against all odds, I LOVE this!

It's smooth, and the color is gorgeous. It beat my expectations, because I was very, very wary about this product.

But lo and behold, my favorite lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am a NC 35. It is a pretty soft pink, I think it looks good with my skin tone. Would purchase again.

Popular Lipsticks