July 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by wgillesp92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only lipstick I wear! I'm not a huge lipstick person, but this color I love. It matches my skin tone well, and it isn't too lipsticky looking. I prefer a nude, peach or pink color on my lips which looks natural, and this fits the bill perfectly. Plus I love the smell! I did have to take one off my rating because I do have to put a gloss over it so it doesn't look too creasy on my lips, and it isn't very long wearing, but for the color I can manage that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Lets start by saying that I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE lipsticks. And against all odds, I LOVE this!

It's smooth, and the color is gorgeous. It beat my expectations, because I was very, very wary about this product.

But lo and behold, my favorite lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dscrapbooking

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a NC 35. It is a pretty soft pink, I think it looks good with my skin tone. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gabrielarod91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best pink lipstick ever! It has the perfect balance between pink and nude. It's fairly inexpensive and it's not drying. It doesn't last all day but I'm ok with that =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by SweetTalk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lipstick ever!!! I wear it all the time. Whenever it goes on sale, I buy mulitple tubes. I have a hard time finding lipsticks I really love b/c i have thin lips and a weird skintone. But this shade is perfect! I can't say enough about how much I love it. Also, it doesn't dry my lips or smell weird like other lipsticks do. It has a very pleasent smell that I can't really describe. I do have a hard time finding it sometimes, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I love this color! Probably one of my drugstore favorites. The color is so flattering on my lips. Usually light pink lipsticks don't look so great on me because of the pigmentation of my lips. However, I find this to be a really nice nude pink. It was sold out at my Target for the longest time but I was able to finally get my hands on it. Lost a lippy because after about half and hour, I started to see the emphasis on my dry and cracked appearance of my lips. I just wish it was a little creamier and longer lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Let me start of by saying, I don't care much for lipsticks and even less for lipgloss.. However, I do like this product. It's a nude color but not too nude to where it will wash you out like other colors do. Also has a pink tint to it, opposed to the brownish/tan tint I've found most nudes to have. Packaging is cute. Price is good. I loveee the scent. I can't really describe the scent... but it's sweet. Not overpowering at all. A pleasant change from most lipsticks I've smelled. Most lipsticks have that chemical like smell.. or whatever you want to call it. I don't much care for that. Anyway. This lipstick is nice. A little moisturizing too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I find that a lot of drugstore lipstick's pinks are too bright for me. I only wear light pinks (I'm only 17) and I had a hard time founding a light pink that wasn't too light or too bright, but this is a real winner! It's a medium toned pink with a hint of champagne shimmer. It's perfect if you're looking for a natural look. I'm not too crazy about the boring packaging or the scent. It smells a little fruity and sweet, but it's not terrible. It doesn't dry out my lips, but it doesn't moisturize either. It has a pretty good lasting power too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

This is one of those products that when you look at it, you say that it is a very mediocre product and it should not get that many reviews or raves. The funny thing is that after using so many pink lipsticks, I find this the most wearable of all. It goes well with with any eye or face mu that I have on. It brightens my face but it is very subtle. I am sure the company did not think that this is going to be hit but wow, a lot of people love this and there is a reason for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is awesome. It's a neutral pink on my lips, and brightens up my face without looking overdone. It is long lasting and fairly matte, but while it isn't moisturizing, it's not drying either.

I wear it to work because it makes me look nice but not overdone. Love it!