Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 11/10/2011 2:54:00 PM

I thought this would be too cool for my fair, yellowish skin but it is actually a very nice colour. Somehow it blends perfectly with my lips and looks very natural. Recommended.

on 11/7/2011 7:03:00 PM

Have to give a thumbs down on this, sorry, it just did NOT work for me. I am 46, medium brown hair, blue eyes, fair skinned. On me, it was sheer, weird.... Just a blah looking color, did nothing for me, the best I could describe was a light pinkish peachy tone, just washed me out. I hated that it didn't look better on me as I read good reviews and was anxious to try it, but, it just didn't cut it.

on 10/31/2011 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was so excited to see this in my local pound shop, I snatched it up and and couldn't get to the till fast enough.

I love it. It's the perfect pinky nude for my NW15 complexion. I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, and it goes on smooth and even.

So happy I was able to get this for a quid. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for more. Loveliness in a tube. <3

on 10/29/2011 10:13:00 PM

This is a soft, natural pink. The subtle golden sheen makes the complexion look nice. It's not moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out my lips either. It's actually the first lipstick color I've liked on my lips. However, whenever I wear it now, I find myself wiping it off more than anything.. because the texture is just so unpleasant. The lipstick balls up and spreads unevenly if I don't have lip balm on. I have to smooth it out with my fingers. It also accentuates lines on my lips. From far away it looks nice, but up close it looks dry and bleh.

i did expect that lipstick to be my favorite rimmel lipstick, but i don't think so..
the color in the swatches look absolutely amazing but on my lips it's the opposite
it make my lip feel dry after few moments and not moisturizing at all ..
plus it looks more shimmery on my lips than it does in the tube

on 10/19/2011 6:29:00 PM

Some of the pictures of this on MUA are misleading-on some of them it looks almost lavender and this is anything but.
I have coloring like Snow White-dark almost black hair, porcelain skin and blue eyes, and pigmented pink lips. Finding nudes is very hard for me but this one is a winner.
Best way to describe this would be medium pinkish nude with no shimmer which is rather neutral. I think it would look good and natural on many skin tones unless you are very dark. I recently discovered this as I never cared for Rimmel lippies before because they would bleed but they must have reformulated it because staying power is stellar.
Formula is semi matte and creamy and goes on very smoothly, even without lipbalm. After wearing it for a while it does feel a bit dry so if you don't like to wear gloss on top, you may not like this. I always wear gloss so this didn't bother me.
I would definately repurchase!

on 10/15/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I was looking for a dupe of MAC's Viva Glam V to see if I liked the color before dropping $14 for the MAC lippie. After a little research, I find that this is considered to be a dupe. I picked this up for about $5. The color is a dirty/mid-tone pink. No shimmer with a slight lustre. I love the color as it suits me well and would be a good nude lip color for me. I took 2 lippies off for the smell (that cheap lipstick smell) and the fact that it is very drying on my lips. I won't repurchase.

on 10/14/2011 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It goes on smooth, feels soft and moisturizing on the lips, and tastes and smells okay. It feathers easily, unfortunately. It's good, not great. Too shimmery to rebuy for me, though.

on 9/19/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous MLBB color, although my lips never look this good without it! Perfect balance between a nude-brown & pink-mauve (if that makes any sense). It swatches more brown but goes on more pink on your lips. Just trust me on this one, or the other 400+++ MUA members that raved about it.

Every girl needs a 'dont have to think about it but goes with everything lipcolor' and this is IT. Its creamy, sheen like finish, long lasting, perfumey scent (but plz all u sensitive girls out there, hold your breath for 2 mins, i promise its worth the wait) and yes this has a cap that feels loose, just like the other Rimmel ones, but again this is a deceitful excuse not to fall in love with this shade. It only 'feels' loose, I have gone thru plenty of these tubes & never has it fallen apart on me. Now go grab it on a BOGO deal at Ulta this month :)

(Check out Rimmel's Pink blush--a dupe for Mac Viva Glam Gaga while your at it, especially with this awesome ongoing deal)

on 9/17/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I ordered it offline since it's hard to find in stores. At first I was hesitant cause nude/pink shades can be iffy, but this is actually pretty on me (when layered with a clear gloss). I'm an NC35, asian/yellow skin tone, tans easily. this has almost a sheer quality to it that prevents it from looking too thick and dramatic, and has just enough pink and pigment in it to show up on your lips. It also manages to look natural at the same time which is good. I can seriously wear this anytime. Work, going out, whenever. The only thing is that it can feel drying but a balm on first, then this, then a gloss over it cause it can kinda sink into my lip lines if I don't. The gloss over it makes the color warmer and blend with my skin tone better too. I like the case it came in. It snaps shut and is a burgundy purple tube with a silvery middle at the closure this is definitely a nice lipstick but i need gloss to make it reach it's full potential with me. I like how it's not super pink but almost lavender pink.

Popular Lipsticks