April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by kykelly322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is so so. It volumizes and lengthens, but it will smudge unless you really wipe practically everything off the brush. Then you have a big mess at the top of the tube. I think ds mascaras work better without all the work..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It is one of the few products that I actually thinks works better as you use it up - it doesn't dry up like other brands, meaning you can really use it until it is gone. When you get a new tube, it is VERY wet though - so try not to blink hard or open your eyes to wide for about 20 seconds or you will print some above our below your eyes (ack!). I like my mascara to wash off easily with water and this rinses off cleaner than anything else I have tried (saving a step and more products...). I don't find it flakes either.

If I am feeling fancy I will buy it - but ultimately, I have found drugstore brands that offer similar results (maybe not quite the same) but for a quarter of the price (I like maybelline plush). Sometimes the price just can't be justified!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ipekgultekin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its just not that special mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by beautyfirst1984

I love mascara, and I have tried many, many mascaras. However, I always find myself returning to Clinique's High Impact Mascara. I feel like it gives the best in length and volume of any mascara I have worn. I usually pair it with Lancome's Cils Booster primer and boom! perfect lashes. I have clients ask me all the time if I am wearing false eyelashes!

I also recommand this because Clinique performs allgery testing (which is more than hypoallgeric testing) and I have never had this mascara irritate my eyes at all. Hands down, this is my favorite mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by stargurl1992

The great things about it are that it does what a mascara should do: make my lashes look thicker, longer, defining. BUT the big downside is that I can't wear this for too long; any day I wear it for more than 4 hours it makes my eyes so irritated and I start tearing up!
So if you don't wear it for too long it's perfect. It also doesn't smudge or clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by laurencpower

My HG of mascara! Love the formula so much - it's the only mascara I buy. Resists flaking, lasts a full day, comes off very easily with makeup remover. Competitive price for a mascara of good quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't flake or smudge, but if you have moderately thicker lashes, I don't see how this works on you. It barely applies to my lashes, can't build up and looks like I didn't even put mascara on. High Impact? hmm... not so much. At least it didn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara, it's not horrible, but it's not SUPER good. It will separate and lengthen but not voluminous and it's a little clumpy. I will not repurchase since I think that drugstore mascaras are just as good, if not way better! I will stick to my CG lash blast, and rimmels sexy curves.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by stormm

Just average. Does not clump my lashes and gives them volume but it does not add much length. And I don't like the brush at all. It's fine for an every day mascara but I don't hink I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I am so torn over this product. It was the first mascara I got from Clinique, and it is much better than most drugstore foundations. It makes my lashes dark and long. The only problem? MEGA CLUMPS. I don't know if it's the brush or what, but this clumps up my lashes like crazy. I usually get another mascara brush to separate them a little after I apply it. I love the formula, but the brush is just not great. I'm almost out and I'll probably repurchase it, because I do love the super black color. I just wish it came with a better brush, because combing out my lashes afterward is a major pain.