October 25, 2014 | 1783 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

I love this cleanser! I've been using it for years. It takes off my makeup and leaves my face feeling really clean. It also lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Controlfreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser, the last time i used a rinse-off cleanser i was prob a teenager, but i felt the need to use this as between the Clarins Instant smooth, Clinique liquid foundation, a compact to set the foundation and a bronzer too, i would be there all night with my milk cleanser.

I dont put it anywhere near my eyes, I have an eye cleaner for that.

I cant comment on the price, as i got this one as a sample, and I have a feeling it will last a while as I only need a pea size amount of it and only use it if i have the full amount of makeup on that night. But i will keep using it til its gone. I get a slight tight feeling after it, but i get that when a drop of water goes near my skin. Will i repurchase? I just dont know, will update as i use it some more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This actually works as a makeup remover really well. I literally only need 1/4 of a marble sized dab and it will take off ALL my makeup. If this wasnt so expensive I would buy it all the time

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by kara86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean before I use the 3 step system. It is not meant to be an eye make up remover - so don't put it in your eyes! :) Its just for removing foundation, bronzer, etc. You only need a very small dap of this and it will lather up your entire face. Overall, a great product that I would puchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far the worst thing i have ever used on my skin, thats quite a severe accusation but it really is.
I have oily skin, the woman at the counter pressured me into using this when i went to try something new, even tho she spent ten minutes telling me my skin was oily...which i was pretty much aware of anyway.
Well she pressured me into buying it and after one use i discovered the next day that my skin had been dried up and had broke out really badly.
It took me a week of constant moisturising to get it back to normal.
A horrible horrible product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The SA gave me a very generous sample of this as a GWP. She had spent ages trying to pressure me into buying the anti-blemish skincare range but I firmly refused, even though I had many breakouts.. I told her my La Roche cleanser was working just fine. She did not seem to understand the concept of hormonal acne. AT ALL. Anyway she was very generous with this sample. So I thought, it will be good for my acne-prone skin since she wouldnt give me such a sample after hearing about my skin problemsfor 10 minutes? Wrong. This is pure crap. The moment I put it on my face it felt like Id just rubbed some Dove soap bar into my skin. A completely different feeling to my La Roche. It leaves your skin feeling rubbery/leathery.. that feeling after using SOAP. It even smellt like soap. Unfortunately the sample tube had no directions on how to use it, or what the ingredients were etc so I wasnt sure what the heck I was even putting on my skin. Gave it a shot anyway, and yes it must have soap in it, otherwise how do so many of us oily-skinned girls get incredibly tight (like SO tight its ITCHY) skin after using this? I dont want a cleanser that completely strips my skin and leaves this dirty residue feeling behind. Im not sure if this is meant to be used before my usual La Roche or something, but it's a foaming cleanser, it foams up on contact with water very nicely, I assumed that once using my Lancome oil cleanser for the actual make up, this would be perfect to rinse off everything. I think this is not designed to be used in that purpose. But if it is, my god, its just a crap product. Would not recommend for ANY skin type or any person. Your $2 soap bar will do the same job.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sofiaSa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is supposed to be for dry to normal skin!? i got oily t-zone and in principle combination skin and it dried me completely! The eye makeyp was not removed properly no matter how i (softly) insisted on massaging the lather on my face. The reaction of the clinique mascara with this created some kind of nasty residue on my lids which I had to get rid of with an oily eye makeup remover.

I really dont like this product at all and I'm quite dissapointed that I bought it :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Olgtat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was dissapointed, burnt my eyes, but from cleanser i expect Whole face cleansing.
I am using it on days when i am not wearing any make up, so just to freshen up my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by JordysBeautySpot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this cleanser after i use makeup remover (to ensure all makeup is removed) but before i use the Clinique 3 Step Skincare System. It works well with removing makeup and breaking down oils on your face. It has a really pretty pearly formula, like foam and smells quite nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by waters2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite the leftover, tight feeling, I thought Rinse-Of Foaming Cleanser removed the grime from my face easily. Later, I realized the cleanser left a nasty, uncomfortable film on my face, which I removed by washing twice with my regular cleanser. With repeated use and so many washings, the cleanser and cleansing process shriveled up my skin and caused irritation pustules. I'd much rather wash my face twice with my regular cleanser than use this. I am sensitive to oil-based cleansers, so hoped this would be a good alternative. It may work well for others, but not for me.