MAC Lustre - Honey Lust

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Are they sure this is supposed to be eyeshadow and not blush because i only ever end up with this color on my cheeks :P doesn't stick to my eyes worth a damn. it's nice to look at in the pan, but i can't seem to wear it for the life of me. the lustre formula strikes again with this one! i found it really hard to apply and, even with primer, it flakes off by the end of the day. it's a lovely vibrant honey gold color, though, so it's a shame it doesn't work for me at all.

Love this eyeshadow -- it might be too glittery for some but I love it! Its very comporable to Stilla's Kitten.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great goldish tannish eyeshadow. If you know honesty, IMO this is similar, just not as "intense" and strong. Looks nice on my NC30 skintone. It's also nice to tone down a strong shadow, I just layer it on top.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeshadow was just ok for me. I thought that the color was gorgeous, and it looked ok on, but thats it. I have other MAC eyeshadows that look way better on me than this one. This isn't a bad or ugly color, it just isn't one of my favorites. Also, I find it just slightly too glittery/sparkly/shimmery. The shimmer/sparkles in this eyeshadow or just a bit too big- I prefer fine shimmer or pearl, because the shimmer in this can travel to other parts of your face if you aren't careful.

I absolutely luv this color! A shimmering, bronze apricot that blends great on my olive skin. Not a huge fan of MACís lustre e/s formula in general but the color payoff is just gorgeous.

Great sparkle without being garish. A grown-up shimmer. Looks great with sunsplosion for a warm, summery look. Was disapointed when the first one broke (probably because of the flaky texture), but had to buy it again because it looks great with my brown eyes.

I LOVE this eyeshadow, it's too bad I lost it and will need to replace it :(

I don't mind the flaky texture...it gives a subtle wash of light bronze without being too bright and blingy. If I want it more intense I'll use it wet.

I have green eyes and light skin with pink undertones and this warm e/s still looks great. Brings out the hazel flecks in my eyes and is great as a liner too.

I love the color, but hate the texture. You need a good base to make it show up and the glitter gets all over my cheeks. I wish this was a frost or veluxe pearl.

at first i was iffy about this color. i just couldn't picture myself wearing gold eyeshadow. i quickly changed my mind after putting it on. it's a nice warm gold color that's very shimmery (i wanna say it has glitter but it doesn't) and can look natural or glam. best of all, it flatters my light/medium asian skin. downside is that it does tend to flake during application. but it's not bad enough to make me scream about it.

Pretty color but nothing amazing. Sort of flaky. Looks too similar to woodwinked when applied. I would go with woodwinked over honey lust.

Top Rated MAC Products