MAC Lustre - Honey Lust

3.8

on 7/31/2007 4:48:00 PM

Love this eyeshadow -- it might be too glittery for some but I love it! Its very comporable to Stilla's Kitten.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great goldish tannish eyeshadow. If you know honesty, IMO this is similar, just not as "intense" and strong. Looks nice on my NC30 skintone. It's also nice to tone down a strong shadow, I just layer it on top.

on 7/24/2007 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeshadow was just ok for me. I thought that the color was gorgeous, and it looked ok on, but thats it. I have other MAC eyeshadows that look way better on me than this one. This isn't a bad or ugly color, it just isn't one of my favorites. Also, I find it just slightly too glittery/sparkly/shimmery. The shimmer/sparkles in this eyeshadow or just a bit too big- I prefer fine shimmer or pearl, because the shimmer in this can travel to other parts of your face if you aren't careful.

I absolutely luv this color! A shimmering, bronze apricot that blends great on my olive skin. Not a huge fan of MACís lustre e/s formula in general but the color payoff is just gorgeous.

on 6/26/2007 2:41:00 AM

Great sparkle without being garish. A grown-up shimmer. Looks great with sunsplosion for a warm, summery look. Was disapointed when the first one broke (probably because of the flaky texture), but had to buy it again because it looks great with my brown eyes.

on 6/12/2007 12:58:00 AM

I LOVE this eyeshadow, it's too bad I lost it and will need to replace it :(

I don't mind the flaky texture...it gives a subtle wash of light bronze without being too bright and blingy. If I want it more intense I'll use it wet.

I have green eyes and light skin with pink undertones and this warm e/s still looks great. Brings out the hazel flecks in my eyes and is great as a liner too.

I love the color, but hate the texture. You need a good base to make it show up and the glitter gets all over my cheeks. I wish this was a frost or veluxe pearl.

at first i was iffy about this color. i just couldn't picture myself wearing gold eyeshadow. i quickly changed my mind after putting it on. it's a nice warm gold color that's very shimmery (i wanna say it has glitter but it doesn't) and can look natural or glam. best of all, it flatters my light/medium asian skin. downside is that it does tend to flake during application. but it's not bad enough to make me scream about it.

on 3/31/2007 11:29:00 PM

Pretty color but nothing amazing. Sort of flaky. Looks too similar to woodwinked when applied. I would go with woodwinked over honey lust.

on 3/28/2007 12:30:00 AM

While this is a lovely shadow, I just find it hard to work with. When I apply it it appears flaky. I have used it with and without a base. It's hard to blend, but when I get it looking right it looks hot!

Top Rated MAC Products