October 25, 2014 | 1911 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lovebloodbath

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was lured in by the size and price of this product. For its price, it gives a lot. This product goes on shiny, the brush is hard to work with, it is NOT waterproof, and when applied, it makes your eyes feel scaly. I remember applying this on and by the end of the day, some of the liner came off in tiny patches. It was horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by feralstrumpet

This liner is the best liquid I've found-- the brush is easy to control. I only need one layer for a nice black line and have never had the peeling problems others talk about. Too bad they don't sell it in the UK-- I have to stock up when I go back to the US.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by oddthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry that so many have issues with this product. I actually use this liner all the time. I much prefer the control of a brush to any felt tip.This wears really well on me and does NOT smudge, which is what keeps me coming back to it. Luckily, I don't seem to have the flaking problem that so many others have, and I rather like the glossy-ish finish. I will continue to use this even though I'm sure I will always try to find something even better!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, the brush is thin and easy to work with; it takes little effort to make a thin perfect line. I wish I had other compliments to give this product, but I honestly cannot do that. Within a few hours of wear, the liner would flake off my upper-lashline. If you have worked with dark eyeshadows and you have experienced fallout, that is the exact look it gave me (on my cheeks). In addition, you can literally peel it off as if you applied a thin black sticker onto your eyelids... Luckily, I was home when that happened... I don't know what I would have done if I was in public!

Pros:
- Thin brush (thin lines, but you can always make them thicker)
- Easy application
- Super black

Cons:
- It flakes off

Although I have listed more pros than cons, I consider the one con the most important of all. I highly doubt anyone would want to use a product that flakes off in the middle of the day...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Manderslovely

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liquid liner sucks. Yeah its waterproof but it flakes off and the color is SUPER shiny. I actually really like the brush applicator but once its on its terrible. DO NOT BUY

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by some1ukno

I like this eyeliner for the reason that ironically many people complain about. I am kind of comforted by the fact that this liner peels off because I know there will not be left behind residue around my lash line which are very tough to clean if I used other liners. Also when I wash off the eyeliner it doesn't get murky if it gets into my eyes; even if it did I can pick the little chunk out (sorry for the graphic description).
This eyeliner has never peeled off randomly during the day, maybe because I apply a really thin layer?
The wand is good too:) it is easy to maneuver, and not too thin. The only thing I don't like about this product is that if it gets on my lash, it is kind of hard to peel/wash it off.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by bayxbiixvi3t

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ughh horrible creation! ok, it's easily applied and the brush gives nice control, but the formula is just gross! it dries super fast but peels no matter what you do :[ it peeled right after i finished applying and fell into my eye >:O so irritated! never again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by IceRainbow

I like how this liner goes on smoothly, but I HATE how it begins to peel like paint and flake off. It's fine for a couple hours, but begins to basically fall off. It is waterproof and can survive crying and water rides, but I wouldn't get it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this back in high school because it looked like it gave the most product, but too bad the formula sucks. I've used it again just because I ran out of my Wet'N'Wild liquid liner, and it is nothing compared to WnW! Looks too thick and flaky. Not cute.

I wouldn't reccommend this eyeliner at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by oOhsilly

I use to love this liquid eyeliner, it was the very first one I bought. It is waterproof, it lasted through rain and even crying. Recently I started using this again and it did start peeling but like after 7 hours but when I first started using it, it never peeled. Maybe because it went on too thick but it is definitely a lot of product for the price. I would still use this because its super dark.