October 21, 2014 | 840 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got two of these but ended up returning them. While they were seriously some of the most beautiful colors ever, there was just too much slip and it ended up wearing for less than an hour. (Definitely no stain afterwards).

Compared to tarte's lipsurgance I much prefer the tarte. (Though I'll add that I use matte lipsurgance pencils).

Overall, if they could make these stay better I'd buy them again in a second but for the price it's just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product. I have a soft spot for Clinique so usually pick up their new products. This is a lovely ligloss/lipstick, a creamy consistency that's moisturising while still giving good colour. It's quite similar to Revlon lip butters with a more intense colour. The only bad thing about this product is it comes off easily. I find myself constantly reapplying which I don't mind but that's just me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

The 02 whole lotta honey, this quiet similar to the Shiseido sheer lipgloss lipstick in S4 Honey tea that discontinued it's amazing, with a normal price $25(in my country), the smell just like honey, sweet, I wear it to school, EVERYDAY, love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by CassandraMortmain

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never purchased a Chubby Stick - it's always been a part of a gift with purchase. (And confession - I got some freebies when I was working in PR.) But, they last forever, they are a good alternative to lipgloss - without about the same staying power (not great) but very moisturizing. And there's something about it that is just adorable. The colors are the best - very wearable,even the colors that I would not usually think would work for me - because they are so sheer. Plus, in a pinch, it doubles as a blush touch-up. A great all purpose product to throw in your bag when you are running around all day.

Plus, the older I get the more I am all about the sheer and the moisturizing. Works a lot better - matte lipstick can be aging. DEWY! That's the ticket.

How great is it that I don't have to carry a sharpener?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedbeauty

This product was interesting. I loved how it went on - smooth with a bit of glossy-ness. The one thing i disliked which was a big turn off for me was the fact that this product dries really fast on your lips. I could wear it with clear gloss but that defeats the purpose of me buying it. I don't always want my lips to be super shiny/glossy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by closetrebels

I have been obsessed with these for such a long time! I sometimes find it hard to wear lipsticks on days where my lips are extra extra dry. This formula is moisturising, and fades evenly, does not settle into lip lines and has great pigmentation. They get a lot of rap for not packing a punch but shades like fuller fig, chunky cherry, two ton tomato and pudgy peony are amazingly pigmented! Great colours and so easy to wear. Doesn't last very long, 1-2 hours but I find reapplying is pretty fuss-free. Oh, and a little expensive, but I feel they're worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by electroheart

This colourful lip balm comes in a twisty-ended tube that reminds me of crayola twistable crayons that kids use. The packaging is adorable and so much more fun to use than a little pot or regular stick of balm.

I purchased Super Strawberry. It's just a touch too dark, I wanted something a little brighter. The cherry, peony, candy and mimosa shades look really promising, so I'll be going for one of those next.

Texture is a little heavier than I expected. It's very balm-y, and I had hoped for something a little lighter. My lips felt a little softer for a while even after the balm was wiped away, which is a plus :)

Not the best balm I've ever used, and the super strawberry colour is not quite the bright, red-pink strawberry shade you might expect, but for the fun packaging alone I want to buy another, in a brighter shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Mia_8030

Meh, for the price I want awesomness in a tube. I find the chubby stick to have a mid range depth of tint on my pigmented lips. The product itself is not long wearing, not a problem, I wasn't expecting 24hr wear. The consistency is really waxy...really, really waxy, and not in a nice, nourishing waxy like a good lip balm or a product with heavy oils and beewax. It felt a lot like a light, but parrafin heavy mix. I think the consistency may have a lot to do with longevity.

Overall, midrange marks for a product that I could totally do without. A bit overpriced for a lip product without any benefits that would make me want to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by lissyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best Lipstick/Lip balm i have ever brought it is so moisturizing i did try the revlon one and it was awful the smell of it was horrible so i brought Chubby stick and i love it worth buying

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by alisonb77

I have this in the Super Strawberry shade and absolutely love it. Colour is great and it feels very moisturising and gives a great shine. Plus it's so simple to use - you don't even need a mirror to apply. Only downside is, like a lot of balms, it can sometimes melt a little when the temperature is high.