Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I freakin' LOVE the chubby stick! I wasn't intending to purchase a lip colour when I went to Clinique the other day, but the sales lady insisted on trying it on me. She first tried a light pink shade but said I needed some more "pop". She chose #15 (Pudgy Peony), a fuchsia. I was like, "No way! Way too bright!" but it looked fantastic with my skin tone. It was a little pricey ($20 CAD), but worth it. I love that it's moisturizing, too - I'm a chapstick fiend! It also has great staying power and I just reapply after I eat or when my lips are feeling dry.
Great product! There's quite a lot in the tube (It looks like a big crayon) and I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got the chubby stick in roomiest rose and IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. Okay, maybe it's not that amazing, but it's pretty darn close. I have always hated wearing anything on my lips except chapstick because lipstick dries them out and lipgloss is too shiny. This is the perfect solution! It's almost like tinted lip balm. It's sooo moisturizing. It's very easy to control how much color you get. This color in particular is a little darker than I would have preferred but it's not a problem. It's a bit expensive for lip color I guess but since the quality is so high it almost feels like a bargain. I will definitely be buying again!!

on 1/9/2013 1:52:00 PM

I have the shade Plumped Up Pink, which I believe is LED. It's lovely and sheer but fairly buildable, and I love that the formula isn't drying. It's actually quite moisturizing when layered over a thin layer of lip balm. And of course, the crayon-style applicator is not only fun and completely adorable, but also super convenient. The only thing I would change about the Chubby Sticks is their slight lack of pigmentation.
Overall, everyone should have at least one of these!

on 12/28/2012 8:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in Mega Melon and love it. It is sheer, but creamy and very moisturizing to my lips. It is a perfect, fun
summer color.

on 12/28/2012 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have to start with saying that I am not a lipstick wearer. I find lipstick to look unnatural on my face, plus my excessively oily skin makes products not last long, and I hate the drying effect of lipstick. But I love the look right now of a stronger lip, so with the advice of a make-up artist, I bought this product.
The colour is sheer but gives just a beautiful hit of colour for those of us preferring a more natural look. Very similar to a lip balm, I love the #12 Oversized Orange and #04 Mega Melon. Needs to be re-applied but will not dry out your lips and looks natural. This product will forever be in my make-up bag to add a bit of colour to my lips.

I always wanted to try this, and one day when I walked past the Clinique counter, I decided to purchase it. It comes in a cute little crayon-like pencil with a silver top that twists out more product. The consistency is like a balm, not like a lipstick. I'm not a big fan of lipsticks, and I love stains but hate how they aren't moisturizing, so this chubby stick is the perfect in between! It's pigmented, so it adds color, and it's buildable. I love how it's moisturizing, and it doesn't need a balm with it. Also, there are some super cute colors! I recommended it as the perfect union of a balm/stain/lipstick.

on 12/7/2012 8:40:00 PM

I like this lipstick, because it stays on for a while and moisturizes my lips.

on 12/6/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am obsessed! I want every color. The lipstick container is short and chubby (so cute) and goes on almost like a lip balm would, with a sheer punch of pink. It is the happy medium between lip gloss/lip stick/chap stick

on 12/6/2012 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am really surprised by all the hype over this product! While the color payoff is sheer and the hues are lovely I found this had a waxy consistency which actually highlighted my dried out lips. Living in Calgary Canada it is one of the driest places on earth and I found this gave me little moisture and had very little staying power. I am sticking with my Fresh Sugar lip stain.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

I got my chubby stick as a gift in the colour "Mega Melon", a nice, coral-ish shade.
The stick is really easy to apply, if you know the contours of your lips you don't need a mirror. So it's quick and easy.The fact that it looks like a crayon is also just darn cute. ;)
When it comes to its moisturizing properties, I must say that my Chanel lipstick is much better.
But still, it's hydrating enough for my long hours in the hospital (dry air!) as an intern and also it's very subtle...it's just a hint of colour, no glitter. It makes me look well groomed, without looking like I'm actually wearing make up.
So, for me, this is a great product for working days.

Popular Lipsticks