New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 6/22/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this bronzer for about a week.

Price- About $4 at Walmart. Good deal.

Packaging- I don't know if mine is defective or not, but it is hard for me to open and close. The little catch gets stuck.

Finish- Matte

Purpose- Give a little color to my face when applied under the cheekbones and around the hairline and neck.

Lasting Power- It does last me all day when I put it over foundation or just concealer and a powder.

Puff- I immediately threw out the little puff that came with it. Puffs hold on to bacteria and waste product. I use a small blush brush instead.

Other- I just wish it was a little darker for contouring.

Conclusion- It is a nice formula and a good price. I would repurchase.

on 6/21/2013 5:21:00 PM

Great matte bronzer! Not to orange so it's a good color to use for contouring. Very cheap price. I like to use it as contour on my jawline and sides of face. Good lasting power, I don't notice it fade throughout the day. You can build up the color if you want it to be a little more intense. Easy to blend too. The packaging is a little cheap but I don't care. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/14/2013 11:21:00 AM

I have many, many bronzers. Never use them. Why? because I'm terrified to:
(a) turn orange
(b) blind people with sparkle
(c) overdue it and look like a muddy mess

I'm quite fair (not ghostly), but fair. Someone (can't remember who) recommended this one to me and I eventually found it. Looked at it, got scared, and then bought it (LOL). After You Tubing on how to apply bronzer properly I tried it yesterday with a very light hand. Looked pretty good, wore it all day. It didn't turn me orange, didn't blind anyone and still looked quite natural. Hubby even remarked that I looked "different, healthy". I think I found a good bronzer for my colouring. Will use it again today and because it is alot more humid today I want to see how it holds up. I would recommend this for anyone just starting out with bronzers that's a little afraid like me.

on 6/12/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I LOVEEE this bronzer! It was the first matte bronzer I have ever tried and it works great. And it is so cheap, too! Now that it is summer and I have a tan, I like putting all over my face (sheerly) to give my a tan a warmer look. It is easy to contour with also. It doesn't make me look like I rubbed dirt on my face or have an orange face. It is so amazing for the price! I can see why so many people rave about it!

on 6/9/2013 10:20:00 PM

Flawless. Absolutely, completely, and utterly FLAWLESS. This bronzer is lethargy the only bronze I can use with my skin tone, and for the price, I am totally okay with that. It's so cheap it should be illegal.

I fricken love this stuff! It gives the most beautiful bronze look... It's 110% matte and is great for bronzing, light contouring or full contouring! For like $2 you cannot go wrong and it lasts forever! Had mine for almost a year and I just hit pan last week. Also, super pigmented so a little goes a long way! :)

on 6/3/2013 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite bronzer and ironically the cheapest bronzer I've ever tried. In the past I was one to always splurge on bronzers from brands like Nars and Tarte because I could not find anything from the drugstore that I liked. This bronzer will make you slap yourself over the head for ever spending $30-40 on a powder bronzer. This is around $4 and just as amazing if not better than any bronzer I have ever tried from higher end brands. I have fair skin and this never looks orange, muddy, or yucky on my skin. This bronzer also lasts foreverrrr. I've had it for about a year and a half and I'm just now about to use it up!

on 6/3/2013 2:04:00 AM

This bronzer was just under $3 and it could not be more perfect. I thought I would contour withit but applied it as a blush and I really liked it. It brings healthy color to my skin after applying foundation (which sort of takes color away). This brings color back and looks elegant.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great bronzer for the money you spend for it. I'm nw20 and it gives my skin a natural healthy glow, contours lightly, and adds a bit of color to your face. might need a little darker bronzer for contouring though. i dont use the brush thats provided, instead i use ecotools blush brush until i buy a contour brush. :) definently worth the few bucks! Will update on how it compares to Hoola soon.

Update: Stopped using this because I believe it is breaking me out. I noticed I was getting little pimples on the sides of my cheeks, the exact area where I place this product. The pimples are already going away.

on 5/27/2013 8:57:00 PM

This is truly a drug store gem, and is worthy of all the hype it receives. Sunny, a matte bronze, is smooth and nicely pigmented. While this is a popular product to contour with, I no longer use it for this purpose. I much prefer NYX Blush in Taupe to contour with because it looks much more natural in comparison. Instead, I dust Sunny along my cheekbones and temples with a fluffy brush to warm up my face for a more healthy, sun-kissed appearance. I can also pop it on the apples of my cheeks if I am in a bit of a rush and it doubles as a blush. This can come off a touch orange and muddy if you over apply, but otherwise this is an awesome, inexpensive product that I will certainly repurchase.

Popular Bronzers