November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by 190evo2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the most awkward skin and have spent £££'s on beauty products searching for my HG. For the last few years I have been using Eve Lom and my skin has been ok. Not brilliant but not so embarrassing I haven't wanted to face the world. I then read a review which said using this cold cream cleanser was just like Eve Lom but without the price tag and the parabens. So I decided to give it a try and I have never been happier. My spots have disappeared and no new ones have appeared (a daily occurrence previously). My skin looks smooth, soft, luminous, acne marks have faded, hyperpigmentation has faded, the dry flakes have gone, the greasy sheen has gone. In fact, I now have ghe skin I have always envied in others. PLUS, I save about £35 per jar compared to Eve Lom. I use it in exactly the same way and sometimes I use witch hazel as a toner afterwards ( mainly in summer). Its an amazing product. It is my HG. For the record, I have tried Liz Earle, La Prairie, Creme de la Mer, Clinique, Clarins and everything in between which can be found in any beauty hall.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot because it removes makeup without stripping the skin. Unfortunately it does not work very well on waterproof makeup, especially mascara. Also, as this product is a thick cream, I need to rub it in to get it to work on my eye makeup, which I find can be a little rough on the delicate skin around the eyes. Thus, I find myself having to use another product to remove my eye makeup gently and effectively. The packaging isn't the most hygienic, but it is not an expensive product. Would I repurchase? Probably, but only because it makes my skin feel really smooth and moisturised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I am so fortunate that I found this product. It is really the cheapest way to remove make up! There is so much cold cream in the tub, and you don't need to use a lot for your entire face. I love that this product doubles as both a make up remover and cleanser. I used to previously use make up wipes and rub my face vigorously. It would take me 2-3 wipes to take off my make up completely. In rubbing the skin around my eyes, I would predispose myself to wrinkles.

Now, I just rub a little bit of this all over my face. My make up just glides off into the faucet. And I feel as if my pores are instantly de-clogged. Then, I just grab one baby wipe to remove the oily texture off my face.

This smells like a cucumber cleanser. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nycshopgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing, this fixes my patchy irritated skin making it feel so soft. I use this to wash my face right before applying my makeup and my foundation doesn't peel around my mouth area like it used to. The only con is that sometimes it will make your face really greasy looking. I use this right after I exfoliate and I feel like this is the best thing for my mild rosacea on my cheeks and the skin around my nose.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This would be a great product if it didn't give me milia around my eyes. I returned this item. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by LyssC

I use this as my winter time cleanser. It replenishes my dry skin really well. It also makes a good eye makeup remover, but it does seem to blur your vision for a while if you accidentally get it in your eyes. Good bang for your buck!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for this as an eye makeup remover. I don't know why I bought it originally, but it was just hanging out in my bathroom, and I figured I should use it for something. It does remove eye makeup well. I take a blob on my fingertips, rub it (gently) over my lids, and wipe off with a tissue. Everything comes off. The thing I hate about this, and why I won't use it anymore once it's gone, is because it leaves a cloudy film over your eyeballs that lasts a very long time. I really hate it. I have to keep blinking and I feel like I can't see for hours. I also hate the jar; it's not so much that it's a jar per se, but the shape of it. It would be easier to get out if it was shallower and straighter up and down. It does smell nice, rosy and nostalgic. I kinda wanted to like it because of that alone. :) I will try to use it up but I won't buy it again. There are much better eye makeup removers, specifically for that purpose.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by mamafazz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why do companies keep putting fragrance in our skin care? It is not good, it breaks down collagen! This does remove makeup well, and doesn't dry out my skin, but I will not repurchase due to the fragrance. Does anyone know of any other cold cream from the drugstore that is fragrance free? please message me and let me know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

i did really like this cold cream because it removes my makeup completely. only flaw is that it leaves a slightly oily residue so you have to use water and a cloth to completely clean your face. i wouldn't repurchase because i'm using bioderma now but it's a great product for such a great price

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by AMANDAT89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Before I bought this cold cream, I used to only use makeup remover wipes to take my makeup off. I would have to use at least two wipes each time and it still wouldn't take all the makeup off completely.
With this cold cream, you don't have to use a lot of product to get the makeup off your face. I take a little bit and distribute it on my forehead, cheeks and chin. After working the product into my skin, I rub some onto my eyes to help remove my eye makeup. once the product is on my face and worked in, I grab a baby wipe or makeup remover wipe and remove it. The results are GREAT!
I can honestly say that since I've started using this product I feel that my skin has improved. Probably because it's moisturizing and it helps remove a good amount of makeup off my face. It smells like a cucumber face peel that my mom used to use, but I cant remember the brand. try this stuff out!