MAC Back-2-MAC Recycling Program

4.7

on 11/17/2007 3:22:00 PM

I don't wear lipstick but who cares, I always use these lipsticks as a gift. How can you complain about free and as far as I know MAC is the only company that does the recycling program; any little bit helps, I recycle anyways so now I can get a lipstick for free.

on 10/26/2007 1:56:00 AM

Hell yes!! Free stuff! What is not to love??

on 8/23/2007 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't know why this is being reviewed but B2M is great... You get a free lipstick if you go to a MAC counter (like at Nordstrom or the Bay) and a free shadow, gloss, or lipstick if you go to a MAC store. I've been returning my empties for years and will always continue to. Why the hell would I not...?

on 7/28/2007 4:57:00 PM

What's not to love about getting something free? I recently turned in 6 empty compacts and got an orange eyeshadow that I normally wouldn't have paid for. Since it was free I though what the hell. I'm so thankful because I love it!

on 7/8/2007 10:18:00 PM

This is an awesome program. You take back what you have used and they give you a new Lippie! GIDDY UP!!!! I love it. I have a ton of product I have used and I take them back and get a lippie that is different then I would normally wear to try. Why not! Thanks MAC!

on 3/28/2007 12:42:00 AM

My only complaint is that I live nowhere near a freestandin or pro store. I have to get a lipstick. I haven't found a single MAC lipstick that looks good on me. Seriously

on 2/23/2007 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

How can you not love this program? If you bring back 6 empties to a freestanding store you can get a free lipglass, eyeshadow, lip gelee or lipstick. If you go to a counter you can get a free lipstick. How awesome is it to get an awesome product you would buy anyway with something you would throw out otherwise. Can't say enough about this great program!!

As for miss_kate's review down there, uhhhh, who cares what it costs MAC to make a lipstick? That's irrelevant. No matter what it costs them to make they are under no obligation to give anyone free shadow/lipstick or any other product. How can you argue with that. Oh, I don't want that free diamond because it only cost you $8 to manufacture. Makes sense. Not. You obviously aren't a MAC fan and as you said, we are, so that's great... more free MAC for us!

on 2/20/2007 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The idea is great. I just wish the option of getting a lipglass was also available. why only lipstick? not everyone wears lipstick.

on 2/18/2007 11:50:00 PM

This program is awesome bc MAC doesn't have to be giving free products to their customers...recycling in itself is great IMO. Also I'm pretty sure the new B2M policy is not exclusive to just lipsticks anymore. You have a choice of a lipglass, an eyeshadow or a lipstick...but this only applies to free standing stores. Woohoo! Lipglasses here I come!

on 2/7/2007 5:15:00 PM

Itís reasonably easy for me to empty 6 MAC containers because I use many MAC products. What a great idea to encourage people to look after the environment by incentivising with a free lipstick Ė and letís face it, MAC arguably has the best range of lipsticks around. As I love lipgloss and the glosses cost less (in Australia at least) it would be an even better program if there was the flexibility to get a free gloss or a lipstick. Other than that the program is excellent. If only other cosmetic companies would follow suitÖ

Popular Other Products