July 28, 2014 | 1269 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mackenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was supposed to reduce puffing and it made my eyes puff up largely each time I used it!
I have sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Oinkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Clinique is supposed to be good for sensitive skin, but I had an allergic reaction to this product that left my eyelids so swollen it looked like my eyes were only half open. It lasted for about 3 weeks. My eyes burned horribly the whole time. I would recommend that those of you with sensitive skin think twice before using this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been getting dry patchy spots around my eye area. I tried a lot of different products, but nothing was helping much and many of them made my eye area burn and itch. I tried this product and it was very gentle on my eye area and didn't irritate it at all. Within a week it cleared up the spots. I will definately continue to use it as I need it. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I'm not fond of pots/jars. I use a Qtip to get it out so I don't have to stick my fingers in it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works pretty well at de-puffing tired eyes, and the gel feels amazing while applying. It didn't make my under eye circles any less visible. I used this a while then switched to the heavier version, but I only used it to have an eye cream. I think a regular moisturizer works just as well. On the bright side, this does make eye makeup crease-free and stay on all day without touch ups. So it's a wonderful eye primer and moisturizer in one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by carameltwilight

The cream is nice and thick, perfect for evening application.
I think this is more of a de-puffing eye cream rather than a dark circle remover so if you have dark circles, I think a better product for you may be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by fallingashes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It leaves eye smooth and supple .I did see a difference in my dark circles

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Kat0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now, and I have definably seen a change to the dark circles around my eyes. They have appeared much lighter and is an ideal base for making my eyeshadow stay on for longer.
The cream itself is quite thick so you really do not need to use a lot as it spreads pretty well and gets to the areas you want. It is a little greasy however but this isn't really a problem as it absorbs into the skin easily.
I am using the trail size version currently so I will see the full results after I have used them up, but if I were to buy the product I am leaning towards a yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lealealea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Saved my tired eyes! I have used this for years and will continue to purchase. Don't make the mistake of getting the "rich" version though unless your crazy dry because it easily produces milia (white dots) and smells funny.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Mylesssx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have never been a Clinique fan, and after I started working for the company I sampled the All About Eyes treatment and fell in love. It's a great eye moisturizer, it's improved the overall look of my under eyes and it is fragrance free. I would recommend everyone try this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Oldie49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this an effective eye cream to make the skin around the eyes appear more supple and reduce the appearance of lines.
I like to use it after applying Body Shop Vitamin E cream which seems to do a good job of rejuvenating the eye area.
It helps to prevent dryness in the eye area and eye makeup looks fresher longer.
It isn't cheap, but a little goes a long way!