Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

I'm typically not a fan of Clinique.. I do not have sensitive skin and I typically find products that are more effective because I can ignore the hypoallergenic factor. However, I received a sample of this. I can honestly say that I can see an almost immediate difference in my under eye area with this cream. It decreases puffiness yet hydrates. Lines not as prominent. It's really not bad.

on 7/17/2012 1:47:00 AM

Terrible! It's greasy and creates this gross crust around my eyes.

on 7/16/2012 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this as a tester, thank goodness I didn't spend any of my hard earned $! Thought I would try it out as I really like the All about eyes gel rollerball and thought this would be a more intensive version.....boy was I wrong.
1st use: slight itching but it had been a long day and the skin round my eyes was very dry, thought nothing of it
2nd use: burning sensation...waking up the next day all round my eyes was red and cracked and so bloomin' itchy!!!
That was it, I have never used it again and never will. I did go to the Clinique counter to speak to a SA assistant about it I was told 2 things,
1- I was using too much
2- The product wasn't designed to be used around the eyes
What a load of bull****

on 7/13/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This did nothing for my dark circles (and they're not that bad, just a little green tint) or the puffyness. It felt nice putting on the eye area since it was cool and easily absorbed. A little goes a long way and my jar lasted about 2 months. But, nothing to rave about and I won't be repurchasing. Guess the search continues.

Packaging isn't great either since it's not very sanitary. I'm not a fan of the jar type of packaging.

on 7/5/2012 4:12:00 PM

Actually got this as a GWP and quite glad I did as don't think I would pay full price. From the blurb on the Clinique website, this is meant to be for puffiness, darkness and fine lines but I can't say it helped with any of those. The texture of the cream/gel is very nice and a little goes a long way but I've been using this for well over 2 months and can honestly say I've not seen any noticeable difference at all. Think I'll be going back to my tried and trusted Boots Vitamin E eye cream when this little pot has finally reached its end.

on 6/13/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I get very puffy very easily - lack of sleep, a sip of alcohol or bite of carbs and poof ... tomorrow morning my eyes are all piggy looking and puffy. This cream really makes a difference for me - my eyes really calm down and the cream moisturizers the whole area well. My one complaint is the pot is pretty small, but other than that I'm pleased.

on 6/8/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for more than six months. I'm not a big fan. the texture is a bit too greasy making it harder to absorb into the skin. I also haven't noticed any improvement in dark circles.

on 5/31/2012 11:24:00 AM

Not a big fan. It does moisturize the eye area well, but I don't really see an improved difference in the skin. It also feels a little greasy, like it sits on top of my skin, not like it sinks in and really works.

on 5/23/2012 12:53:00 AM

I think I love this eye cream, it feels very refreshing and if I have puffy eyes it's usually because I deserve them. I have used it for three years now and it seems to do the job but I can honestly say that I have never tried another eye cream so suggestions would be great!

on 5/16/2012 6:57:00 PM

I actually got this as a sample and it's okay. Nothing special. It was okay at moisturizing, but not doing much for the lines under my eyes...Definitely won't buy this. Maybe the All About Eyes Rich might be different from this version.