April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Kat0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now, and I have definably seen a change to the dark circles around my eyes. They have appeared much lighter and is an ideal base for making my eyeshadow stay on for longer.
The cream itself is quite thick so you really do not need to use a lot as it spreads pretty well and gets to the areas you want. It is a little greasy however but this isn't really a problem as it absorbs into the skin easily.
I am using the trail size version currently so I will see the full results after I have used them up, but if I were to buy the product I am leaning towards a yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lealealea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Saved my tired eyes! I have used this for years and will continue to purchase. Don't make the mistake of getting the "rich" version though unless your crazy dry because it easily produces milia (white dots) and smells funny.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Mylesssx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have never been a Clinique fan, and after I started working for the company I sampled the All About Eyes treatment and fell in love. It's a great eye moisturizer, it's improved the overall look of my under eyes and it is fragrance free. I would recommend everyone try this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Oldie49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this an effective eye cream to make the skin around the eyes appear more supple and reduce the appearance of lines.
I like to use it after applying Body Shop Vitamin E cream which seems to do a good job of rejuvenating the eye area.
It helps to prevent dryness in the eye area and eye makeup looks fresher longer.
It isn't cheap, but a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by la234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was one of the first 'high end' eyecreams I bought and on first use I wasn't that crazy on it - it felt nice and moisturising but I didn't notice any improvement in fine lines or circles.
Fast forward through many other eye moisturiser purchases, some of which were 'high end' (Clarins Eye Contour Balm being one of note which was useless) and I have decided All About Eyes really is pretty great and the best one I have used.
Now after my trials of many other eye creams I have given up on finding one that is magically going to remove my dark circles (none have even helped them a little) or fine lines (just gotta live with them) so I now look for eye creams which I feel soothe and moisturise my eyes best.. enter All About Eyes. I feel with with some others I've tried I haven't really felt like they were doing anything but with AAE it feels moisturising going on and leaves my eye area smooth without being greasy like some other rich eye creams. Also sometimes after removing eye makeup my eyelids feel a bit irritated so I like how AAE feels nice and soothing.
Only downside is the packaging... I don't really like using jars just because I feel it's not hygenic dipping my fingers into the product all time but I love this cream a lot so will just put up with it (but please Clinique bring out a tube version!).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did nothing and made my eczema worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by locadiva

Since I don't have any puffiness, dark circles or dry skin under my eyes, this one works for me. But I do need moisture and in that retrospect, I think it gives enough for me. What I really like with this one is that it works wonders under my makeup! My eye shadow normally creases in no time unless I use this. Currently I'm using the "rich" version, and that one is too greasy for me, I get creases again...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by mimepanda

I used this for about 3 months but noticed no differences in the puffiness under my eyes or the dark circles; I found it wasn't quite moisturizing enough for me, especially during the winter, but the texture was light and spread easily. Overall if you are looking for a light, refreshing eye cream this may be good for you, but when it comes to delivering a good dose of moisture I would try something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by MaryKate88

I've been using this eye cream for years and now I'm switching to another brand. It's a very nice everday eye cream, but it doesn't do much for puffy eyes and dark circles. It's gentle for your eyes and does make the skin around the eyes very soft, but just for these features I find this cream a bit overpriced.

And the jar packaging gets quite annoying when my fingernails grow longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by ejianloh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It did not have any improvement on my eyes at all. Been using it for about 2 months now. I like the texture though, other than that, there's nothing really beneficial about this. Would not get it again.