September 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by babycurls1506

LOVE. All i need to say. I had a bronzer nightmare with a cheap Covergirl one. I looked dirty and orange and o heaven it was terrifying. I have been entirely too scared to try bronzer but on a MAC shopping spree i figured what the heck. LOVE. its amazing makes me look sunkissed (I do not believe in tanning i dont wanna look 40 at 22 thaaaanks) and in bleach blonde tan texas country pasty girls just stand out. This helps give me that glow and that touch of color and I can't live without it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 8:40:00 PM More reviews by McClain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ahh i love it!!! i just got it today :) the application is so easy, i just use this big fluffy brush and put it all over my face and a little onto my neck. (i used this sonia kashuk brush called the "blusher brush" and its great quality for about $20. really soft, and i didn't have to worry about messing up.) so yeah i used that and it was perfect. i have olive skin, so i'm supposed to be a little tan, but i've stayed out of the sun and gotten a little yellow-ish? haha but this bronzer puts just the right amount of tan back on :) LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by qwerty_x3

Hm, why am I starting to think that I'm not gonna switch up my bronzer for quite awhile? Because this stuff is freakin' great! It's not too shimmery, which I love. It looks natural in and outdoors. Just make sure you don't apply too much that it looks fake. The color's amazing. Not too dark or orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Zovies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great color for fair skin, usually when I'm a bit sunkissed. But also great color for winter, just have to apply less. Doesn't contain lots of shimmery, which I like because that makes it perfect for everyday use. Use it everyday and its looks natural but gives a little extra to my face. MAC is quite expensive, but you get a lot of bronzer that you can use for a very long time. It's great value 'cause it's so pigmented. Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unbelieveable! The only bronzer I have tried that does not turn my NC15 skintone orange and doesn't apply blotchy. I apply it with the 150 brush all over my face and it's like magic. Now I no longer look washed out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

I have a love/hate relationship with this bronzer... let me explain why.....

Color wise it is the lightest shade in MAC's bronzing collection. I'm an nc30 so after hearing great reviews on it... I thought of buying it... at first I would use it with the 129 brush... and I didn't think it showed up after the first swipe so I would add more... next thing you know I'm orange and dirty looking. The MAC ma suggested the 150... and it is slightly better but still looked like I OD on bronzer.... then I went back to the counter thinking of purchasing refined golden and explained the situation to the ma my experience with golden... she suggested golden and to not apply too much as it can look dirty and use a fluffier brush... final verdict... I actually decided to purchase both golden and refined golden... as golden more matte and natural... refined golden has more glow and pigmentation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Mallorys05

Love this!! I have fair-medium skin with lots of pink in it. i have a hard time finding a bronzer that does not have red or pink pigment in them. this one is perfect i dont look like i just put blush all over my face. i have a glow and i can always build more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2008 9:01:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the packaging is great, i find that i have to apply a lot to see it on my skin which is fairly light, it does not really give it a healthy shine when applied which i am looking for in a bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by alice084

i have had this bronzer for a year and it is still 1/4 full. it is not blotchy and gives a great glow as well as a light tan. i have pale skin and many bronzers are blotchy or orange on my skin, but this bronzer does not do this. my only problem with it is that it wears off after about 3 hours. i would buy this product again, but possibly in the darker shade as i could use less and it would last longer. for people with medium-dark skin i would recommend the darker shade of the mac bronzers to see more of a bronze effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I like this bronzer even though its the first ever bronzer I bought and the lady at MAC was right. No matter how much I apply it can never get too dark. I don't use a lot, just 2 sweeps in the pan with my brush for each cheek can give me that nice sunkiss look I always hope for and it lasts all day long. I also like the packaging because its a compact and has a mirror inside which is very similar to the blot powder which I also love. The price is steep at $36 per compact but worth every penny.