December 18, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Soffy

Probably the most effective makeupremover out there, it is simply amazing and great for waterproof makeup. Only con is the oily feel which kind of blurres my vision - this can be helped by wiping the eyearea with a gentle toner afterwards though.

I won't repurchse because the blurriness bothers me, and a normal oil cleanser works just as well for me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

So, wow. My friend always saves her make-up purchases for when there are deals at the designer counters, and she always goes crazy whenever there this make up remover is thrown in. I had two small bottles which I kept thinking they'd be great for travel. I was happy with my Neutrogena, I thought she was just going crazy for no reason.

I use the Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make mascara, which is ROUGH to remove to say the least. I've had to start saving it for special occasions because my eyes were getting really sensitive to taking it off, and sensitive in general to my eye make remover. Keeping that in mind, I dug out the bottle of this I had laying around and gave it a whirl.

Whoa. Awesome. Amazing. Literally two swipes and it was all gone, my skin felt great and my eyes weren't tender. After using it I went online and immediately shelled out $27 for a full sized bottle. Yes, that's how good it is. Now, at $27 after a month or two I'll see if my skin has calmed down enough to throw my old stand by Neutrogena back in the mix to spread it out, but if you're having any reactions or problems, or you need change up make up multiple times in a day (which I just can't b/c the removers hurt my skin too much), this is your product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Ashburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Prior to this, ive tried Body Shop's Chamomile Eye make up remover & Biore Cleansing Oil. But none of them worked! So i decided to try this product and i certainly dont regret it! It really worked! For someone who uses both waterproof eyeliner & mascara, washing the eye make away is a breeze.... :) excellent product. Worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of this at the Lancome counter when I bought my Hypnose mascara. And inevitably, as samples I get usually do, it sat in the bottom of my make-up bag until one glorious day that I saw it and decided to give it a go.
I LOVE IT. Its so effective at removing eye make-up, it's laughable to think I used to use facial wipes and thought they were ok.
The texture of this is like a light oily liquid, but its nothing like the old fashioned removers, it doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy and icky after use. Give it a quick shake, apply onto cotton pan, hold onto the eye for a few seconds and wipe. All make-up that was on my eye is now on the pad.
I also wear contact lenses, so have to be a bit careful with what I use because my eyes are quite sensitive (once made the mistake of trying Clinique's clarifying lotion... OUCH!) but this doesn't irritate at all.
Suffice to say that as soon as my sample size ran out I bought the full-size version. Which also lasts for absolutely ages, I've had mine a good few months now, use it every day and still got over half a bottle left. Brilliant product, my HG eye make-up remover (:

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It's good for your eyes and its made for sensitive eyes like mine. It is a bit pricy, but it works. It takes off my eyeliner and eyeshadow and mascara in a breeze and I really like that. The only real problem I have with it is that after I use it on my lids, my lids tend to get a bit greasy and disgusting until I wash it off, but that isn't a big deal. I like the packaging, though. I think it's durable and good for travel. But again, I have a tiny problem. It's so hard to open. I cannot believe how hard it is to open! I always need someone to open it for me. Well it just might be I'm not good with opening things.

PROS:
-Gets rid of all my eyemakeup.
-Doesn't irritate my eyes.
-Doesn't have harsh ingredients in it.
-Is good for traveling.

CONS:
-Can make your eyelids a bit greasy.
-Can be difficult to get open.
-Is a bit on the pricy side for an eyemakeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

the BEST eye makeup remover out there. I have tried everything and I can had tears from so many out there. This is gentle, easy, no tugging or tearing, my tip...use a round cottan pad, saturate with BiFacial and hold over eye for a few seconds, wipe away and bam, whole day gone, I go under eye to get liner and mascara, I am very very pleased with this product and will buy again. I would appreciate a different way to get it out, maybe a push-down type pump like at nail salons, also if they made this into a wipe for travel/on the go that would make my life easier. WORTH IT, no one looks good with eyes left over from the night before, one eye infection and youll be wishing you had bought this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by blueclaire

I don't really see the hype over this. There are plenty of other removers who do the same or better for a lot cheaper. This one leaves my skin a bit oily and filmy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very effective eye makeup remover. I just hold it against my lashline for a few seconds and then remove my eyeliner and mascara in one swipe. I still feel a bit of oily/filmy residue on my eyes afterwards, so I go over the area with my toner to combat the feeling. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff so much but the packaging bothers me quite a bit..
sometimes I can't open it, and sometimes it spills out...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Pennyapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HG eye make up remover. I've been using this make-up remover for 10 years, and I've never had any irritation or an adverse reaction to this product. It's not too heavy, and not too light, which is to say that it removes all of my waterproof eye make up without the oily residue. I always have a botle on hand, but to be honest, I switch it up with Boujois because I'm not a heavy eye make up user and Bi-Facil has increased by $5 over the past couple of years. For days when I wear more make up then usual, including heavy eyeliner and mascara, and want to remove it all with as little effort as possible, this is my go-to make up remover.