October 31, 2014 | 1161 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It's good for your eyes and its made for sensitive eyes like mine. It is a bit pricy, but it works. It takes off my eyeliner and eyeshadow and mascara in a breeze and I really like that. The only real problem I have with it is that after I use it on my lids, my lids tend to get a bit greasy and disgusting until I wash it off, but that isn't a big deal. I like the packaging, though. I think it's durable and good for travel. But again, I have a tiny problem. It's so hard to open. I cannot believe how hard it is to open! I always need someone to open it for me. Well it just might be I'm not good with opening things.

PROS:
-Gets rid of all my eyemakeup.
-Doesn't irritate my eyes.
-Doesn't have harsh ingredients in it.
-Is good for traveling.

CONS:
-Can make your eyelids a bit greasy.
-Can be difficult to get open.
-Is a bit on the pricy side for an eyemakeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

the BEST eye makeup remover out there. I have tried everything and I can had tears from so many out there. This is gentle, easy, no tugging or tearing, my tip...use a round cottan pad, saturate with BiFacial and hold over eye for a few seconds, wipe away and bam, whole day gone, I go under eye to get liner and mascara, I am very very pleased with this product and will buy again. I would appreciate a different way to get it out, maybe a push-down type pump like at nail salons, also if they made this into a wipe for travel/on the go that would make my life easier. WORTH IT, no one looks good with eyes left over from the night before, one eye infection and youll be wishing you had bought this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by blueclaire

I don't really see the hype over this. There are plenty of other removers who do the same or better for a lot cheaper. This one leaves my skin a bit oily and filmy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very effective eye makeup remover. I just hold it against my lashline for a few seconds and then remove my eyeliner and mascara in one swipe. I still feel a bit of oily/filmy residue on my eyes afterwards, so I go over the area with my toner to combat the feeling. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff so much but the packaging bothers me quite a bit..
sometimes I can't open it, and sometimes it spills out...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Pennyapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HG eye make up remover. I've been using this make-up remover for 10 years, and I've never had any irritation or an adverse reaction to this product. It's not too heavy, and not too light, which is to say that it removes all of my waterproof eye make up without the oily residue. I always have a botle on hand, but to be honest, I switch it up with Boujois because I'm not a heavy eye make up user and Bi-Facil has increased by $5 over the past couple of years. For days when I wear more make up then usual, including heavy eyeliner and mascara, and want to remove it all with as little effort as possible, this is my go-to make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by IzzyRose

This is amazing, I've never tried a liquid make-up remover and I got this in a sample size from a friend who didn't want it but it is soooo good! You hardly need any and it removes all of my makeup so quickly, its gentle and doesnt irritate my eyes at all which is incredible as I wear contact lenses which makes my eyes quite sensitive. It is definitely worth a try and I will be buying the full size bottle when this runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

Removes waterproof makeup so easily! It doesn't dry out the skin around my eyes like most eye makeup removers do

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is sent from the heavens!!! This removes ALL my eyemakeup and it does NOT irritate or sting my eyes at all! It feels moisturizing and soothing on my skin. I have this in the sample size and when it runs out Im definitely getting a big bottle. Which reminds me, you only need a little bit (i tip it over a cotton pad twice to get enough liquid on it to remove makeup) so the big bottle is really not that expensive if you think about how long it takes to get through it! Ive had the sample size for a few weeks and ive barely made a dent in it using it just about every other day or so when I wear eye makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product on and off for the past 15 years. It's a fantastic product that removes all traces of eye & lip make-up, even waterproof ones. I think though that the L'Oreal eye make up remover works just as well. I get an ongoing supply of this from gift with purchases and have only had to purchase it once in the past 15 years. I will likely repurchase if I feel like spending a lot of money on eye make up remover.