August 1, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Feiticeira888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye makeup remover I've used for the last 5 years. It's amazing at removing waterproof eye makeup in just one pass. My only gripe is that the most recent bottle I've purchased has a new design at the top that doesn't allow me to shake the bottle before opening it. It literally drips off the side of the bottle and all over my counter. My workaround is to open the bottle, place a cotton ball on top, and then shake. I liked the old design better and the cap was off better quality. Since a bottle lasts me a long time, I am hoping the next time I purchase a bottle the design will have reverted back to the old one. Bi Facil is my only go-to eye makeup remover, there is nothing better at removing makeup on the market. I just wish they would fix the bottle design.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by blearghk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow - no stinging at all! That's really new for me. No nasty residue too - it's a little oily but it washes off. I don't even have to moisturize right after like I'd have to with other more drying/irritating removers.

That said, it's not perfect. I'm sure they could've marked it up less: 26 bucks is just steep for a makeup remover no matter how great it is. It's just a bit over airport liquid limits, but hopefully those will go away. Most of all, though, WHY the childproof cap? That's so obnoxious, especially when getting home late and needing to get the make-up off before bed. It doesn't even make sense - you'd have this either with your makeup or your bath products, which are both areas a kid shouldn't be accessing anyway (lest they get into mascara or hair treatment stuff or something that'd be way worse for them).

That said, I was very surprised seeing some super low reviews here - they must've changed the formula since then, or maybe there's something in there that some people are allergic to.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by honeycakes121

I honestly cannot think of living my day to day life without using this stuff!!! I love that the remover is slightly oily, because I have dry skin... Especially in the winter. I like that it removes most of my makeup in only one or two swipes, even when I wear waterproof or hard to get off makeup. Definitely will buy over and over again!!!!💜💜💜💜

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by nyp

There's not much to say other than it works! What I love about it is that it doesn't irritate my eyes and the skin arount it. Sometimes I have to go over my eyes twice but it doesn't sting. If you don't have sensitive eyes then there are cheaper products out there for you. It's honestly worth it if you have sensitive eyes. Don't forget to shake before use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this eye makeup remover for years. It's the best one I have found so far. Even though it has oil I never have any problems with it on my acne prone skin because I use it right before cleansing my face. I have tried Lancome's other eye makeup remover without oil and it pretty much sucks. You have to go over the makeup like 10 times before it comes off. With this product you only have to go over it a couple of times. Sometimes when I wear a few layers of waterproof mascara I have to go over it even more, it's not perfect but it's the best I have found so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only Lancome product I buy. I'm not a fan of Lancome at all whatsoever, but I love this eye-makeup remover.

It is gentle, non-irritating, and removes eye makeup well. All the things I want out of an eye-makeup removes. It is oily, but I just rinse it off with water and a gentle cleanser (Cetaphil) and it works fine. I find that the bottle lasts me about 2 - 2.5 months when used everyday, which is a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is truly a wonderful eye makeup remover. It also removes waterproof mascara well...u just need to hold bi-facile soaked cotton to ur eyes for a few seconds so that it can melt the mascara. It doesn't irritate the eyes though it does leave an oily film behind but that gets washed off easily.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this is coz Lancome keeps giving this in GWPs (in USA tho, not in India where I live...I get my bro to buy my Lancome stuff frm there). And that bottle size is good for travelling too. I already have 2 bottles from GWPs and since I wear makeup only occassionally, they're going to last me a while...surely till the next GWP comes up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by AnnaLuv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product is great! It is kind of expensive, but you don't really use much to remove eyeliner and eyeshadow. I used one cotton pad and a little bit of this product to remove my modeling makeup on one eye! It is super quick, and doesn't irritate for me! Very easy and efficient. I don't know what you are talking about when you say it spills, because I put mine in my bag and it didn't spill anything! Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This does a good job of removing regular makeup. But it takes a lot of scrubbing to take off waterproof mascara (Cover Girl Lashblast, Maybelline Falsies, etc). It gets it off eventually but I feel using baby oil works easier. And for non-waterproof makeup, there are tons of cheaper removers that work just as well or even better (Rimmel, Neutrogena, Clean&Clear). It does what it's supposed to, it's nothing special but I expected something more special for the price. I'll stick to cheaper removers and my baby oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by blackilocks

Great product that removes waterproof make up cleanly.

Not oily like other brands, it washes off very well and leaves eye area clean.