July 25, 2014 | 1789 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lash comb that actually works! The price is a little steep, but it will pay for itself with the amount of money I'm going to save on mascara. This comb works so well at separating my lashes and removing clumps that I can go back to wearing drugstore brands. Another great product from Tweezerman!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 6:25:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use this product that often since I've discovered a great mascara that doesn't clump (BeneFit Bad Gal). But when you need a comb to help separate and remove clumps, this is absolutely the best. Those stupid chubby plastic combs are a joke as the comb teeth are too fat to actually get through your lashes. The teeth on this comb are verrry skinny and very sharp (so be careful). Those are the exact qualities that a lash comb needs to have. If you can't find this one, the Sonia Kashuk comb from Target is also very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sxy_blond

I had previously been using a plastic eyelash comb that looked similar to this one with the same thin teeth i have been using the same one since i first started wearing mascara..10 years ago, but then i lost it.I went for 4 months without an eyelash comb...until i found this miracle tool. I love love love it. i get perfect separated lashes every time when i use it on wet lashes. I just glides through and doesn't pull on the lashes. I paid 10 dollars Canadian for it. totally worth buying

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Separates lashes beautifully and makes almost any mascara look great. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lovelysturgeon

This is a metal lash comb with a plastic handle that folds into itself to cover the metal teeth. The teeth of the comb are tapered, so it's like combing your lashes with over a dozen safety pins at the same time. I use this right after applying my first coat of mascara, while it's still wet. Then I apply another coat of mascara. The result is perfectly spaced lashes with an even coat of mascara. A plastic lash comb simply does not compare. This only costs about $5 and you can find it at Ulta or Sally's. A must for everyone's makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eyelashes: Asian, short, thin, clumps together even w/out mascara, grows in different directions.

It's impossible for me to use the plastic lash combs because my lashes are so thin and short. They do absolutely nothing for me. I've never tried other metal eyelash combs but this one works great for me. After applying mascara, I run this through my lashes several times, starting from the roots and moving outwards. It gets rid of clumps and separates each strand of hair for a cleaner look. There is no way that I can wear mascara without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Peaches113921

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eye lash comb. Its slim and easy to take with you, because it folds up. The price is excellant.. I would definitely buy again, but , and this is why I took a lippie off. The little metal " bristles" are too close together. I feel it would be better if they removed every other one. If my mascara is wet and thick, the "bristles" won't go though my eyelashes , it just combs the suface. But thats easy to deal with, so until I find one with more room between the little needles, This will have to do. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by rockkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What an excellent product. Don't waste your money on the chintzy plastic lash combs - they just don't work. You really need the sturdy and rather pointy metal teeth to cut through serious clumps - and Tweezerman's lash comb is perfect. It's only about 5 bucks...what more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by JessaG

This is by far my favorite makeup tool ever!!!! You have to take your time when you use it or you risk poking your eye (which does hurt.) I have a huge mascara collection and this metal brush makes all the difference. To make this even better it is only like $6, seriously. How perfect is that?!?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Tamathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eyelash comb on the market. Those little plastic ones they give away with makeup bags are completely obsolete. The sharp, ultra-fine prongs will comb through even the most stubborn waterproof mascara clumps to give you a soft, full look. No more tarantula eyes! I like to use a thin layer of a thickening formula, sweep with the comb, put on a thin layer of a lengthening and sweep with the comb again. This method has given me fantastic results. That said, one caveat: it has sharp, ultra-fine prongs, and should be used with extreme caution. Take a deep breath, steady as she goes, and make sure your roomies know not to sneak up on you when you're doing your eye makeup. Those clumps go somewhere-- usually sticking in the teeth, so it's a good idea to clean it and sanitize it with something vision-safe. Use it with care and enjoy!