MAC Matte - Wedge

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl SStearoyl Stearate, Isotearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Gycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titamium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramearines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)]

on 3/22/2010 1:07:00 PM

This is one of my favourites. It may look a bit plain but it goes with everything and really looks great on the lid, in the crease etc. Its a great colour to have and I would definitly reccomend it.

on 3/8/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm on my 4th Wedge! This is by far my most used shadow. I use it everyday as a base colour for my lids and for my eyebrows. It is a great blending colour as well, and it goes on very smoothly.

on 2/18/2010 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow this was the first mac shadow that i bought with my own money and i LUV IT!!.....I use it with almost any of the neutral shadows I have or u can use by itself, no matter what brown I love I always come back 2 this shadow and when it runs out i will buy another, if ur thinking of buyiung it stop thinking and just buy it!!!

on 2/18/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Definitely one of the most underrated MAC shadows. My favorite use for this is the way filthygorgeousmakeup uses it on YouTube.. She uses it for blending out dark colors in the crease, using Wedge JUST above the dark colors, on the very edge of bone that dips into the crease. It looks AMAZING, especially used with bright colors. Definitely makes dark or bright colors more "daytime" friendly. Also, a great contour for PPPs like me :)

on 2/18/2010 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This color is so subtle on me, but it makes me feel more polished for some reason. I like that it's so easy to put on. The color doesn't come out all that strong on me, so it's easy to layer to get the color I want. I've used this so much that there's a huge hole in the middle where I can see the pan. It's really versatile. I like using it if I'm only using one color. It also works well for a smokey eye as a shade to make the dark colors blend in better.

on 2/18/2010 6:10:00 AM

Embarrassingly, I bought this 'cause I knew that it was used on Kristen Stewart in Twilight and I LOVE it!!
I use it with girlie on the lid, this in the crease and blanc type as a highlight.
It is my FAVOURITE colour! I also like to use it on the lid with expresso lightly in the crease.
Im not a huge fan of sparkly eyeshadows for day, so this is just perfect for me!

I would definitely recommend this!!!

I adore this e/s!

on 2/7/2010 6:14:00 PM

Perfect as a crease color. I use this almost everyday! It also works as a good contour color for cheeks if you are pale like I am.

on 2/5/2010 5:29:00 PM

I like wedge a lot. I love matt light browns. I don't use this as much as Kid or Malt because it's a little darker and I am very pale so I don't need much color to bring out my crease. When I was tan I used it all the time. I would buy again!

on 2/5/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this eyeshadow when I was looking for a neutral brown to wear everyday to define my crease. I also use this eyshadow to smudge out and set my eyeliner, I like smudgy eyeliner and this works perfectley! This is a warmer brown and be the end of the day it sort of begins to take on an even warmer tone. I don't mind it, it still looks good. All in all I use this everyday and I will repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials