December 20, 2014 | 913 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by rachybloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Definitely one of the most underrated MAC shadows. My favorite use for this is the way filthygorgeousmakeup uses it on YouTube.. She uses it for blending out dark colors in the crease, using Wedge JUST above the dark colors, on the very edge of bone that dips into the crease. It looks AMAZING, especially used with bright colors. Definitely makes dark or bright colors more "daytime" friendly. Also, a great contour for PPPs like me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jcc48student

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is so subtle on me, but it makes me feel more polished for some reason. I like that it's so easy to put on. The color doesn't come out all that strong on me, so it's easy to layer to get the color I want. I've used this so much that there's a huge hole in the middle where I can see the pan. It's really versatile. I like using it if I'm only using one color. It also works well for a smokey eye as a shade to make the dark colors blend in better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by emmarose02

Embarrassingly, I bought this 'cause I knew that it was used on Kristen Stewart in Twilight and I LOVE it!!
I use it with girlie on the lid, this in the crease and blanc type as a highlight.
It is my FAVOURITE colour! I also like to use it on the lid with expresso lightly in the crease.
Im not a huge fan of sparkly eyeshadows for day, so this is just perfect for me!

I would definitely recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this e/s!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Perfect as a crease color. I use this almost everyday! It also works as a good contour color for cheeks if you are pale like I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

I like wedge a lot. I love matt light browns. I don't use this as much as Kid or Malt because it's a little darker and I am very pale so I don't need much color to bring out my crease. When I was tan I used it all the time. I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cloemo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeshadow when I was looking for a neutral brown to wear everyday to define my crease. I also use this eyshadow to smudge out and set my eyeliner, I like smudgy eyeliner and this works perfectley! This is a warmer brown and be the end of the day it sort of begins to take on an even warmer tone. I don't mind it, it still looks good. All in all I use this everyday and I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ocelot1

i have been getting more into matte and earthy colors and wanted to try this color as it gets good raves on the boards and on here...however on me it turned kind of orange. i am pretty disappointed and will be trying cork next...for reference, nc35 latina w/ dk brn eyes and dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by paleandclumsy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is a great crease color. It also looks great over the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade along with Kid are my 2 favorite blend out shades with any eyeshadow combo. Compared to Kid, this one is a tad darker with warmer undertones. I am never without one or the other! Definatley a must have for everyone!