April 16, 2014 | 1183 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cloemo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeshadow when I was looking for a neutral brown to wear everyday to define my crease. I also use this eyshadow to smudge out and set my eyeliner, I like smudgy eyeliner and this works perfectley! This is a warmer brown and be the end of the day it sort of begins to take on an even warmer tone. I don't mind it, it still looks good. All in all I use this everyday and I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ocelot1

i have been getting more into matte and earthy colors and wanted to try this color as it gets good raves on the boards and on here...however on me it turned kind of orange. i am pretty disappointed and will be trying cork next...for reference, nc35 latina w/ dk brn eyes and dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by paleandclumsy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is a great crease color. It also looks great over the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade along with Kid are my 2 favorite blend out shades with any eyeshadow combo. Compared to Kid, this one is a tad darker with warmer undertones. I am never without one or the other! Definatley a must have for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an excellent blender color, and it defines my crease just a bit on my NC20 skin. However, I don't find that it's worth paying over $10 on a shadow that barely shows up. Will NOT be repurchasing, and WILL be on the hunt for a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I originally thought this would be so close to my skintone that it wouldn't be much use as a shadow in and of itself, but more of a tool for evening out the color of my lids for no-makeup makeup days or for fixing mistakes with other colors. It does work pretty well for that, but I can build up the color a bit for use as a crease color, as well. Careful if you're depotting, though--the mattes crack easily. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Super useful shade. A nice brown that's creamy in texture and looks great whether it's used lightly or heavily. I used it as an everyday wash all over my lid, but I see other people find it useful as a crease color too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice neutral brown that can be used every day. It can either be subtle or packed on for a denser colour. Looks great with Shroom as a highlight and Carbon as an outer corner dark pop. You will get loads of use out of this shadow, I can't see anyone not liking it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

when i first got this i thought there was no way i'd use it. seemed "boring" and plain. little did i know i'd use it almost everyday! it's perfect for the crease. it shows up just enough to make a difference. it really is an eye SHADOW, in that it creates a nice shadow. i also use it to fill in my brows. it's very smooth and matte. wish it was a tiny bit more pigmented, it usually comes off my brows by the end of the day

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great color for subtly creating depth in the crease and blending. I use it almost every day. It's texture is great and blends seamlessly. The only problem I have with it is that I wish it were a bit more pigmented.