MAC Matte - Wedge

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl SStearoyl Stearate, Isotearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Gycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titamium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramearines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)]

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this one. It's a light brown color that I'm sure would look good on anyone. It's a matte and I know a lot of people prefer other finishes to this one, but it's ok. It's pretty sheer but easily buildable. It has a bit of a warm undertone to it and would look really good on fair skin, since it is so light. This color was used on Kristen Stewart in the Twilight movie lol. Here's one of my favorite tutorials using it:

This is how I usually wear it. Using Brule all over, Wedge in the crease and Vanilla as a highlight just like in the tutorial :)

Have been looking for a matte, soft brown shadow for ages; wedge is amazing! Great for contouring, I bought it with brule so everything's super-natural, super-nice. Definitely going to have to stock up next time I get to MAC.

While soft brown for many others is the perfect blending color, wedge is mine. Soft brown just looks out of place on me. it's too warm of a brown for my cool-toned nc20 complexion. wedge looks gorgeous for a crease color, or as a transition, contour color. i used it the other day as a transition color between some greens from the Kat Von D beethoven palette, and mac Vanilla as a highlight, and it was the perfect shade to pull those colors together.
LOVE this.

I was looking to buy Sculpt contour powder yesterday, but there were all sold out. MA told me to try wedge as a contour... havent tried that yet, but will definitely give it a go, tomorrow.

This was honestly my first mac eyeshadow. Now, I don't live close to a mac, but I saw that Kristen Stewart wore this in twilight (lame, I know. but we have pretty much the same skin and hair type and I wanted a matte brown color). I'm all about looking natural, so when I found out that this was the color i looked at swatches online then bought it along with brule<3. Now, just for reference, brule is my skin color. So, wedge has been PERFECT because it gives just the right amount of color and i always use it in my crease. it has no yellow, pink, orange, etc color undertones- which is ideal and just amazing. I've used it everyday since I bought it and that was more then a year ago and I haven't even made a dent in it (literally!). So, when it comes down to it, one, it is dirt cheap because I only buy high-end makeup products; second, it is the perfect natural matte brown out there; third, easy to apply and great texture... id recommend for any pale face out there!

I use this mostly for contouring before going out i the evenings and it suits my NC20 complexion when used lightly. it is a matte pure brown color, no red undertones. Would also be suitable as the base layer of a neutral office/day look. I plan to go and buy some other eyeshadows that go with this for a neutral eye makeup look. I would buy again when I run out.

This is one of my favourites. It may look a bit plain but it goes with everything and really looks great on the lid, in the crease etc. Its a great colour to have and I would definitly reccomend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm on my 4th Wedge! This is by far my most used shadow. I use it everyday as a base colour for my lids and for my eyebrows. It is a great blending colour as well, and it goes on very smoothly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow this was the first mac shadow that i bought with my own money and i LUV IT!!.....I use it with almost any of the neutral shadows I have or u can use by itself, no matter what brown I love I always come back 2 this shadow and when it runs out i will buy another, if ur thinking of buyiung it stop thinking and just buy it!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Definitely one of the most underrated MAC shadows. My favorite use for this is the way filthygorgeousmakeup uses it on YouTube.. She uses it for blending out dark colors in the crease, using Wedge JUST above the dark colors, on the very edge of bone that dips into the crease. It looks AMAZING, especially used with bright colors. Definitely makes dark or bright colors more "daytime" friendly. Also, a great contour for PPPs like me :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This color is so subtle on me, but it makes me feel more polished for some reason. I like that it's so easy to put on. The color doesn't come out all that strong on me, so it's easy to layer to get the color I want. I've used this so much that there's a huge hole in the middle where I can see the pan. It's really versatile. I like using it if I'm only using one color. It also works well for a smokey eye as a shade to make the dark colors blend in better.

Top Rated MAC Products