August 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by emmarose02

Embarrassingly, I bought this 'cause I knew that it was used on Kristen Stewart in Twilight and I LOVE it!!
I use it with girlie on the lid, this in the crease and blanc type as a highlight.
It is my FAVOURITE colour! I also like to use it on the lid with expresso lightly in the crease.
Im not a huge fan of sparkly eyeshadows for day, so this is just perfect for me!

I would definitely recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this e/s!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Perfect as a crease color. I use this almost everyday! It also works as a good contour color for cheeks if you are pale like I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

I like wedge a lot. I love matt light browns. I don't use this as much as Kid or Malt because it's a little darker and I am very pale so I don't need much color to bring out my crease. When I was tan I used it all the time. I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cloemo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeshadow when I was looking for a neutral brown to wear everyday to define my crease. I also use this eyshadow to smudge out and set my eyeliner, I like smudgy eyeliner and this works perfectley! This is a warmer brown and be the end of the day it sort of begins to take on an even warmer tone. I don't mind it, it still looks good. All in all I use this everyday and I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ocelot1

i have been getting more into matte and earthy colors and wanted to try this color as it gets good raves on the boards and on here...however on me it turned kind of orange. i am pretty disappointed and will be trying cork next...for reference, nc35 latina w/ dk brn eyes and dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by paleandclumsy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is a great crease color. It also looks great over the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade along with Kid are my 2 favorite blend out shades with any eyeshadow combo. Compared to Kid, this one is a tad darker with warmer undertones. I am never without one or the other! Definatley a must have for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an excellent blender color, and it defines my crease just a bit on my NC20 skin. However, I don't find that it's worth paying over $10 on a shadow that barely shows up. Will NOT be repurchasing, and WILL be on the hunt for a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I originally thought this would be so close to my skintone that it wouldn't be much use as a shadow in and of itself, but more of a tool for evening out the color of my lids for no-makeup makeup days or for fixing mistakes with other colors. It does work pretty well for that, but I can build up the color a bit for use as a crease color, as well. Careful if you're depotting, though--the mattes crack easily. :)