August 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really nice blush that wakes up my pale skin with a subtle wash of color. It is a bit shimmery in the pan, but the shimmer is very fine and doesn't accentuate pores or look unnatural, but instead looks very healthy and radiant. It isn't super pigmented, which may annoy some people, but I think this makes it a bit easier to work with because you don't have to be so cautious while applying it. So overall this is the perfect easy/quick/natural blush especially if you have pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very light, but perfect for my super white cool toned skin.. Recommend for all my fellow fair ladies!! If you're darker than an NW/NC30. this probably wouldn't show up very well on you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

For reference I am a NW 10/15 and my cheeks are very dry.
This is a very light neutral pink. It looks very pretty and sweet on my pale skin. It doesn't dry out my cheeks any more and it lasts all day long. I actually really like the brush that comes along with it. It applies the blush flawlessly. And this blush smells so good!
My only complaint is that it doesn't look natural. It's too pink to be believable. I wore it on Valentine's Day and on Halloween (I was a doll). I'll keep it, but I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by staygold13

My favourite blusher!
The perfect light pink tone for every day. Better on fair skin. I wear this every day without fail. Every time i try something new i end up going straight back to it. It is so light and long lasting nothing else compares. For a night out I would recommend using a darker shade on the apple of cheeks the using this over it and blending out.
Beautiful light matte finish.
I buy one of these a year. It lasts so long that you don't feel you're wasting a product that is a little bit expensive.
If you buy this keep the little plastic brush tray in it to keep your brush away from the powder.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Dandelion is my least favourite boxed powder from Benefit. It's an incredibly light neutral pink, and I can't do much with it on my NW20 skintone. I use it to tone down brighter blushes, but that's about it. It's too light to use as a blush, too pink as a powder, and too matte to be a highlighter.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by dlsdls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my NC25 skin, Dandelion shows up as a subtle neutral pink. The shimmer is virtually undetectable once applied on the cheeks. It blends nicely and never looks powdery. Although it won't matter to most people, let me just say that this is hands down the best smelling blush I have ever used. My only complaint about the product is that it only lasts for maybe half the day before fading away completely. It does last a bit longer with a setting spray over top, if you're willing to take that extra step.

I haven't had any problems with the packaging. It has held up well through lots of travelling. The brush it comes with actually works okay in terms of picking up and depositing colour. I just prefer using a longer handled brush for more precision. The Bare Escentuals Tapered Blush is great for this product.

Dandelion is perfect for when you are going for a no-makeup look or when you don't want your cheeks to distract from the rest of your face. Because it is basically a toned-down version of the colour of my cheeks when I am actually blushing, I find that it matches any clothing, lip colour, or eye makeup. Think of it as "your cheeks but better."

With daily use, the .25 oz you get lasts around one year. With more realistic use, it'll last 2-3 years. Although I am not entirely convinced that there isn't a more affordable dupe out there, I will continue to repurchase because I think the overall value isn't too ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

at the first time i saw benefit dandelion's swatches, i was under rated this product.
an brightening face powder? i dont need that! i have oily skin!
i dont need sheer blush either!

but when i noticed that i always look tired, dull looking in most of picture i took (day & night) i start to find an illuminating product to makes me looks more shiny and not tired anymore.

i bought dandelion from my friend, and i found it so georgeous!
it does brighten my face, i never use it as a blush yet, but sure it's hard to shown on my skin (neutral to warm, around nc/nw 20-25) the brush is also works.

it has cute packaging, yeah, but it makes it unfriendly for my make up pouch ..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the light color because you can use as a powder highlighter or build up to mix & match as a bronzer/blush combo (I am very pale, so this tip won't work for everyone). It also has a very light shimmer to it so is very pretty and feminine without being too much (unlike Bella Bamba which I have to be careful with).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Never thought of using this before, but ever since a person at work noted how tired I looked in the morning (when I wasn't), I had to consider using a face powder instead of a regular pressed powder to give me a slight flush of colour. Now it's a part of my morning rush routine before I head to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by solidcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. Instantly brightens up my whole face when I put it on. I love that it's so faint yet really packs a punch -- the light pink on my pale, ghostly face is great, this is one of the only blushes I can wear without looking like I got hit with the makeup shotgun.

I kind of don't like the box it comes in just because it seems hard to get at the product in the corners, but this is minor. Expensive, yes, but it's lasted me.. I don't know, a year or so, and I use it almost every day.