October 1, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rasb019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cant say enough about this eyeliner, i have it in all colors. it doesnt smear on me and it last all day. i goes on creamy and smooth and has great pigment pay off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love how smooth this eyeliner goes on. It helps you get a nice striaght line. It smudges a bit, but the color stays on and doesn't fade. My only complaint is that it does NOT self sharpen as it claimed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by NataliaRivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is not that waterproof as it says, it comes off even before you want to take it off.

I have it in Blackest Night, dont like the fact that the color is not well pigmented, the black is not an intense black, you have to apply it three times to get a Blackest Night. I find it hard to get a thin line, cause im used to liquid liners, and the tip is not that fine.

The pros it has it has a nice package, its a lot of product, you get a decent, and the price is reasonable.

Will not repurchase because there better eyeliners for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS:
Value for money
Easy wind-up packaging
Better pigmentation than the Ultra-luxury pencils (but if you get blackest black remember its more of a charcoal black not a jet black)

CONS:
Tugs
Transfers and smears off VERY badly
Tip goes blunt after the first use and it doesn't have an inbuilt sharpener to correct it so you can't get a defined line if you like precise
Can't use on the waterline (packaging states a warning against it)
Also, I have really sensitive eyes and I get red puffy ichy eyes when I use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in the Blackest Black shade, and it is amazing. The pencil is a twisty kind, which means you don't need to sharpen it (a huge plus for me). The black shade is a true black without being too harsh or garish and without turning a bluish color on my cool-toned skin by the end of the day (unlike Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner in Onyx-these are still WONDERFUL pencils still, I just use the Charcoal shade, a smoky dark gray, which is more true to color as the Espresso shade my sister uses). The only complaint I have is that this pencil has no smudger tip-I love those things, but it's not that big of a deal. A great product at a great price, and I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by xomeggiepoo

I wear this eyeliner pretty much everyday (with the exception of sometimes reaching for MAC's fluidline). It was great staying power (especially for a couple bucks), and the color is true. They also have sooo many colors to choose from. I'm never going to stop using this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by crashntome09

I got this as an extra from a very generous swapper. And I must say as far as liner pencils go, it really is remarkable.I have the black, which is a very black smooth liner with subtle shimmer. I find it very long lasting, and it is VERY black. If I put it on with a base it almost looks like a liquid liner. After a whole day of wear it remains pretty much in tact. I cant comment on the price just because as I mentioned, it was an extra from a swapper. But all things considering this is one of the best stick liners I have encountered.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by giraffesintheair

This is a fine eyeliner for everyday use and it does its job. Doesn't smudge, easy application, fairly smooth. Convenient packaging and very affordable - if the opportunity rises I would buy it but it's not something I would look especially hard for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by merocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used this glimmer sticks for the whole month of May in Bombay (in extremely hot n humid climate) and this has truly been so amazing.
It does not smudge at all though very little smudging is observed (after all its an eyeliner stick)..it stays for a very long time intact.
It has now become a part of my daily make-up, I dont knw how I had managed without this one for all this time.
I think its a must-buy for all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a decent liner, but not great. I have it in gray. The color is nice and it stays pretty well. It says waterproof, but I'd say that's probably true if you were caught in the rain. It does smudge off during the day, not completely, but it doesn't stay as well as others I've tried. It's cheap enough, so it's probably a good deal, but I'd rather pay a little more for a liner that stays on better. I probably won't repurchase.