Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 10/6/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this product in all colors and I really love it!

on 10/5/2009 7:36:00 PM

I have this in Blackest Black. Previously, I only used MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder because it was the only eyeliner that went smoothly on my waterline. But now I've found a much cheaper alternative! I was surprised at Avon Glimmerstick's staying power (it even stayed put on my waterline). I love the fact that I don't need to sharpen this. Great stuff!

on 9/15/2009 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I hated eyeliners until I found this product. I got it in black. The packaging is great - easy to hold, it's easy to apply (with no need for sharpening), and it stays put which is basically all I'm looking for! Great big YES on the repurchase - getting it in grey very soon :)

on 9/2/2009 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in blackest black and i love it! it never smudges and is great for a smokey eye. Plus it was cheap too! love it!

on 8/25/2009 6:28:00 PM

Great eyeliner, fabulous price when it's on sale in an Avon book.
Glides on smoothly and stays put! The end does become a bit flat, but it's still easy to apply so that's not a big deal. Nice selection of colors, too!

on 8/25/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner.. I have it in every colour! It lasts all day, goes on very smooth, and does not smear at all. :) No other liner can beat this one!

on 7/31/2009 1:33:00 PM

I cant say enough about this eyeliner, i have it in all colors. it doesnt smear on me and it last all day. i goes on creamy and smooth and has great pigment pay off.

on 7/15/2009 1:32:00 PM

I really love how smooth this eyeliner goes on. It helps you get a nice striaght line. It smudges a bit, but the color stays on and doesn't fade. My only complaint is that it does NOT self sharpen as it claimed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeliner is not that waterproof as it says, it comes off even before you want to take it off.

I have it in Blackest Night, dont like the fact that the color is not well pigmented, the black is not an intense black, you have to apply it three times to get a Blackest Night. I find it hard to get a thin line, cause im used to liquid liners, and the tip is not that fine.

The pros it has it has a nice package, its a lot of product, you get a decent, and the price is reasonable.

Will not repurchase because there better eyeliners for the same price.

on 7/11/2009 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

PROS:
Value for money
Easy wind-up packaging
Better pigmentation than the Ultra-luxury pencils

CONS:
Poor pigmentation - Blackest Black is more of a charcoal black not a jet black)
Transfers and smears VERY badly
Tugs on skin
Tip goes blunt after the first use so you only get a thick line
Doesn't have an inbuilt sharpener
Can't use on the waterline (packaging states a warning against it)
I have really sensitive eyes this gives me get red puffy itchy eyes