Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 10/25/2009 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in blackest black, i have only had it for a few days, but i absolutely love this!
It goes on very smooth and black, the only problem is when you touch it (like have an itchy eye) it comes off on your finger! apart from that, i really do love this eyeliner and will deffo buy it again!

on 10/10/2009 10:06:00 AM

i used to use rimmel black kohl which was annoying as hell coz i had to sharpen it..which was messy and it used to smudge soo much....i have the blacket black and starry blue in this brand..and i got it on special and I LOVE IT!!!...a lot of people say it breaks easily..thats coz everyone is twisting out too much which makes it break..u gotta twist out very little at a time so that it doesnt break!!..but i love it..the price is amazing and the fact that i can carry it in my bag..coz its retratable and i can use it in my waterline and over my lids and it doesnt effect my eyes..i would definately buy it again!!! my HG eyeliner!!! and not to mention its a great price too atleast in australia where i live!!

on 10/6/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this product in all colors and I really love it!

on 10/5/2009 7:36:00 PM

I have this in Blackest Black. Previously, I only used MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder because it was the only eyeliner that went smoothly on my waterline. But now I've found a much cheaper alternative! I was surprised at Avon Glimmerstick's staying power (it even stayed put on my waterline). I love the fact that I don't need to sharpen this. Great stuff!

on 9/15/2009 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I hated eyeliners until I found this product. I got it in black. The packaging is great - easy to hold, it's easy to apply (with no need for sharpening), and it stays put which is basically all I'm looking for! Great big YES on the repurchase - getting it in grey very soon :)

on 9/2/2009 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in blackest black and i love it! it never smudges and is great for a smokey eye. Plus it was cheap too! love it!

on 8/25/2009 6:28:00 PM

Great eyeliner, fabulous price when it's on sale in an Avon book.
Glides on smoothly and stays put! The end does become a bit flat, but it's still easy to apply so that's not a big deal. Nice selection of colors, too!

on 8/25/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner.. I have it in every colour! It lasts all day, goes on very smooth, and does not smear at all. :) No other liner can beat this one!

on 7/31/2009 1:33:00 PM

I cant say enough about this eyeliner, i have it in all colors. it doesnt smear on me and it last all day. i goes on creamy and smooth and has great pigment pay off.

on 7/15/2009 1:32:00 PM

I really love how smooth this eyeliner goes on. It helps you get a nice striaght line. It smudges a bit, but the color stays on and doesn't fade. My only complaint is that it does NOT self sharpen as it claimed.