Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 6/14/2009 7:31:00 PM

I used this product once with cool water and a lot of cotton pads and after my skin felt fresh and soft. But I really can't find a way to use this without it being awkward, i just make a mess and I feel that it doesn't remove my liquid foundation and it seems too messy to try to use to remove my eye liner. But it is really cheap.
UPDATE: You can get this for $1.99 and it's constantly on sale for .99 cents. I gave it a rating of 2 before which i'm raising to a 3. I wouldn't buy it again, only because you have to have it ordered online and its a bit of a hassle to get unless you're a regular avon customer and you're buying other items.
UPDATE: I originally said this doesn't take off my liquid foundation, but I was aware that this is an eye makeup remover. It's really effective and feels a little yucky seeing as I feel like I'm putting moisturizer on top of makeup thats been getting oily throughout the day, which makes me cringe, but it comes off clean-well I use a damp cotton pad so thats probably why it comes off clean. This is the only eye makeup remover I've ever used that takes off my eye makeup with zero irritation ever, it never, ever irritates my eyes and I've used marcelle, vichy, neutrogena, cetaphil even clinique and they all have irritated my eyes, this doesn't, but I'm not into the lotion thing.

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I get it on sale for .99 or 1.99 at most. It lasts me forever. It leaves no residue, wipes away ALL eye makeup easily with no tugging. It does not sting my eyes however it does sting my daughters eyes. It does not get into my eyes either like some others do. I prefer this consistency to the liquid/oily ones. I put some on my fingers and run my eyes, then wipe it away with a damp cotton pad.

on 6/8/2009 9:49:00 AM

This remover just wasn't effective removing my eye make-up....then HORRORS I got some in my eye....My vision was blurred and my eyes stung for quite a while...I bought two bottles (bogo sale) and am chucking both of them out! I would have given this product a ZERO but the system wouldn't let me...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

THIS is my HG remover!! It's super gentle, does the job, and the price is insane. I bought 6 when they went on sale for .99. Try it!!!

on 6/2/2009 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one best makeup remover. Its non-scented, not greasy, gentle to my sensitive eyes (doesnt make me teary eyed), I dont lose any lashes, it doesn't tug on my skin, and wipes off well. Its inexpensive too like $1.99 on sale, or $4 regular price.

on 5/23/2009 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Love it. Creamy, not oily, and if you use a little water on a tissue to take off your eye makeup, no residue. You can re-apply eye makeup immediately if you need to. You do need to be careful not to get it in your eyes, because it does sting a little and may blur your vision. But I have found that to be true of most removers. For the price you can't beat it, and a bottle lasts a long time.

on 5/4/2009 2:19:00 PM

This is a great eye makeup remover! I rub it gently on my eyelids and then wash off with a wet cotton ball. It takes off my makeup without having to tug on the eye. I have very sensitive eyes, and this has not irritated them one bit. The bottle is relatively small, but it has lasted much longer than I thought it would--you only need a tiny amount. I like that it moisturizes the eye area without making it oily. The best part is that when it is on sale, you can get it for only .99 cents! I stock up then. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. The flip top isn't terrible, but it would be more convenient in a tube that I could squeeze.

on 4/28/2009 10:57:00 AM

This product was too creamy for me. Made quite a bit of mess. Since I didn't like the application I only used it twice so I can't comment on how it works on removing makeup.

on 4/28/2009 10:50:00 AM

This is a fantastic eye makeup remover. I usually wash my face first and then use this with a cotton ball to remove excess makeup. It is a creamy formula and doesn't take much to get the job done! I wear makeup every day and my first bottle lasted me about 8 months! Fantastic buy! It was just on sale for 99 cents!

on 4/21/2009 9:38:00 PM

I laughed so hard when I got this. They make it look enormous on the magazine, but it's about the size of a hotel shampoo bottle (but it was like $0.99 so watevz)
I leave this bottle on my vanity with cue tips, to erase mascara dots and mistakes.. works perfectly for the purpose.

I have used it on my eyes before to completely remove makeup and I just don't like the consistency.. very creamy..