April 19, 2014 | 1025 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by abbyreich

This is a fantastic eye makeup remover. I usually wash my face first and then use this with a cotton ball to remove excess makeup. It is a creamy formula and doesn't take much to get the job done! I wear makeup every day and my first bottle lasted me about 8 months! Fantastic buy! It was just on sale for 99 cents!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by 7954

I laughed so hard when I got this. They make it look enormous on the magazine, but it's about the size of a hotel shampoo bottle (but it was like $0.99 so watevz)
I leave this bottle on my vanity with cue tips, to erase mascara dots and mistakes.. works perfectly for the purpose.

I have used it on my eyes before to completely remove makeup and I just don't like the consistency.. very creamy..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by AtomicEmpress86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got three bottles of this, one for me, one for my mom, and a spare and I love it. Just fiddled about with some eyeshadow and stuff and used this and it was wonderful. at .99 this is a definite recommend!
-Pamela

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite eye makeup remover. The price is great and the product works better than any of the more expensive makeup removers which I have tried. It effectively takes off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner without me having to rub my eyes raw.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I wear eyeliner and about five coats of mascara every day, and this not only removes it, but keeps my eyelids and the skin around my eyes completely moisturized. At the same time, it doesn't make me break out. I generally use it to remove lip and cheek color, too. You may as well! It's usually $.99 a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by tennischic09

This is the only eye makeup remover that has not broken me out, stung my eyes, or broken my bank. It does not leave my skin oily and it removes all of my eye makeup. I always stock up when they are on sale for $.99 cents.

When the price is that good, why not try it?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Aude89

It's effective at removing mascara and other eye makeup, and it's a great buy for the price. It does blur my vision temporarily, but I tend to use a cotton swab for fast removal - a Q-tip would probably eliminate the problem. It did make my eyelids somewhat greasy, but all one needs to do to remedy that is wash with cleanser. The bottle is fine; I like to unscrew the lid and pour the cream as needed.

Really, I don't think there is a better deal out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by luv2buymakeup

This remover is great. I get it on sale for $.99 all the time. It removes every trace od make-up. I can rub all in my eye area and it does not irritate my eyes ar all. It even moisturizes really well. What more could you ask for, especially for a buck!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by diamondgirl00

I bought this since my sister in law sells Avon. Its excellent, removed all my eye makeup even the mineral powder which is waterproof. Left my skin baby soft and most important did not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is all I used to use!! I like the Nuetrogena stuff a lot better, but for the price of this...you cant beat it!!!! It takes off stubborn eye makeup, even my waterproof stuff came off like a breeze. It doesnt dry out eyelids either which is a huge plus!!! The only reason i stopped purchasing this is because the lady who I used to buy it from stopped selling Avon :(