December 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by PrincessHeather

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

THIS is my HG remover!! It's super gentle, does the job, and the price is insane. I bought 6 when they went on sale for .99. Try it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one best makeup remover. Its non-scented, not greasy, gentle to my sensitive eyes (doesnt make me teary eyed), I dont lose any lashes, it doesn't tug on my skin, and wipes off well. Its inexpensive too like $1.99 on sale, or $4 regular price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by gint518

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Love it. Creamy, not oily, and if you use a little water on a tissue to take off your eye makeup, no residue. You can re-apply eye makeup immediately if you need to. You do need to be careful not to get it in your eyes, because it does sting a little and may blur your vision. But I have found that to be true of most removers. For the price you can't beat it, and a bottle lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

This is a great eye makeup remover! I rub it gently on my eyelids and then wash off with a wet cotton ball. It takes off my makeup without having to tug on the eye. I have very sensitive eyes, and this has not irritated them one bit. The bottle is relatively small, but it has lasted much longer than I thought it would--you only need a tiny amount. I like that it moisturizes the eye area without making it oily. The best part is that when it is on sale, you can get it for only .99 cents! I stock up then. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. The flip top isn't terrible, but it would be more convenient in a tube that I could squeeze.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was too creamy for me. Made quite a bit of mess. Since I didn't like the application I only used it twice so I can't comment on how it works on removing makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by abbyreich

This is a fantastic eye makeup remover. I usually wash my face first and then use this with a cotton ball to remove excess makeup. It is a creamy formula and doesn't take much to get the job done! I wear makeup every day and my first bottle lasted me about 8 months! Fantastic buy! It was just on sale for 99 cents!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by 7954

I laughed so hard when I got this. They make it look enormous on the magazine, but it's about the size of a hotel shampoo bottle (but it was like $0.99 so watevz)
I leave this bottle on my vanity with cue tips, to erase mascara dots and mistakes.. works perfectly for the purpose.

I have used it on my eyes before to completely remove makeup and I just don't like the consistency.. very creamy..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by AtomicEmpress86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got three bottles of this, one for me, one for my mom, and a spare and I love it. Just fiddled about with some eyeshadow and stuff and used this and it was wonderful. at .99 this is a definite recommend!
-Pamela

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite eye makeup remover. The price is great and the product works better than any of the more expensive makeup removers which I have tried. It effectively takes off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner without me having to rub my eyes raw.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I wear eyeliner and about five coats of mascara every day, and this not only removes it, but keeps my eyelids and the skin around my eyes completely moisturized. At the same time, it doesn't make me break out. I generally use it to remove lip and cheek color, too. You may as well! It's usually $.99 a bottle!