September 1, 2014 | 2240 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by prettypopy

I love this product for the brows. The great thing about it is that it lasts forever. I had it for over a year now and I don't need to apply that much of it for the desired look. Very natural looking. It has both the cream and powder pigment to set your brows in place. The look lasts, and it does not streak or smear like traditional pencils. I was happy with this purchase and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was in Macys today and one of the consultants working behind the Benefit sat me down for a full face makeover, one of the products she used was this and I couldnt believe the difference it turly makes in our eyebrows and the appearance of your face. I didnt purchase it right then becuase I had already splurged a ton of money on my Macys card, now im regretting it and will probably make it out there VERY soon for this specific purcahse!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2006 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Dina_K

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I have really thick, unruly brows that I get waxed. I rarely use the powder, though. I just use the gel, it keeps my brows looking polished, especially when I'm stretching my time between brow waxing sessions. I've been using this for almost three years, before I was getting my brows waxed, (A bad experience with an over-zealous French aesthetician when I was 13 basically scared me away for a very long time.) and back then, when I would overpluck a tiny bit, I did use the powder to fill in those patches, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2006 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sewpunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really enjoy browzings products, but really dislike the packaging, brushes and tweezers included.

I love the shade and formulation of both powder and the wax, but I will completely done the wax portion before I even scratch the surface of the brow powder.

The mini brushes are great for travel, but the products work much better when applies with pro, long handeled brushes.

I also have long brow hair and find I need to use a spoolie brush to comb the product through my brows to actually get the wax to my roots and for the product to work. I actually took the tweezers out of the kit and stuck a tester spoolie (I broke of the handle part that doesn't fit in the case) you get makeup counters in the tweazers place so I could comb my brows on-the-go.

I also find I need to comb my brows a few times a day cause the wax doesn't have tremendous staying power, but I like the color and consistancy enough to keep using it. I find I have to top with a mascara gel to really get my brows to stay in the shape I want.

And believe me, I dutifully trim and shape my brows all the time.

Browzings gives me a really natural look I like but I will find a brow kit that has all the elements I want for my next brow purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 7:05:00 AM More reviews by jaimegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only discovered brow makeup a couple of weeks ago. I have dark eyebrows so have never thought of using it. BIG mistake. I paid a visit to the Benefit counter to buy some Dallas for my mum and the girl offered me a mini pamper. The first thing she did was to apply Brow-Zing to my brows. What an amazing transformation. I looked 'finished' and dramatic. Stupidly I didnt buy the Brow-Zing on that day as I was feeling guilty from a splurge, however I finally gave in after a week and bought my own. I love it and will never use anything else!

I use the wax and then a teeny bit of powder to fill in some sparseness and voila - perfect brows!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Starfie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG brow makeup! I try to go for the natural look and this is one of my staples. I wear it everyday b/c it's just so easy to put on. You don't have to be an artist to have perfect eyebrows. I hated those brow pencils that I used to use, only because my mother first taught me about makeup and they were the only things I knew. I felt like I was just drawing in my eyebrows and it awlays seemed fake to me. I'm only 19 so I would like not looking like my grandmother (with penciled-in brows). I had tears of joy when I first caught sight of this at Sephora. Although it may seem quite pricey at first (around 26$)the wax and powder will last a lifetime and therefore worth the price. I am not interested in any brow items anymore just because I'm truely content with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by specialkalle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty expensive, but worth it. I'm asian, so my eyebrows are pretty thin and sparse. The wax helps fill in spots, and the powder helps define. I use it every single day. The mini tweezers are cute, but have never actually worked for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by dzsupan1

This product is great, and it's cute how it comes with a little tweezer and brushes. If you have the time and money for the packaging and the two step process, go for it. One morning I was running late and grabbed my Cover Girl Outlast eyeliner in Espresso on my brows instead and I am surprisingly pleased. So much faster, a better color match, great durability and most importantly, so much cheaper!! So whereas Benefit is a great product, I will not buy again because Cover Girl is just as effective but a better deal!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by BambiDear

It takes some time to get used to and to perfect the "browzing" process but what a difference! I was filling my brows in with powder before and they didn't look as great as they do now! The only problem was the shade of medium brown - I have to agree that it's a little "brassy." I wish they would come out with some better browns. Great product, nonetheless!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2006 8:06:00 PM More reviews by verseau03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought I liked brow-zings until I tried Mac's pencil in lingering...

The brow-zing is much too warm for my ashy brown eyebrows. If you need something with less brass try lingering. I put Benefit's she laq over it instead of that wax crap now. keeps my brows in place much better.