MAC Frost - Angel

on 6/8/2012 3:16:00 AM

Angel is my first MAC lipstick. I love the colour on me, it is my go to lipstick. I'll definitely re-purchase this lipstick again.

on 5/16/2012 2:29:00 PM

Angel has been my go-to lipstick lately. I found when I was pale (NC20-ish) I couldn't pull this off, but now that I've got some color (NC30/35) I really enjoy wearing this.

yes, it is a cool-toned l/s but I love how it 'clashes' with warm/neutral eyes.

I don't see how this is considered a frost since it has absolutely no apparent frost IMO.

I gave this a 4 instead of a 5 because it can look very blotchy if you dont' moisturize/exfoliate your lips before applying.

on 4/24/2012 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Eh. Many people love this, but it seems too cool for my skintone. I'm NC25 with blond hair and green eyes and this color is not at all a nude on me. It's very pink with a cool undertone. I can wear it and it looks okay, but it's not as pretty as Hue or Nude Rose (D squared collection). I would not repurchase.

on 3/25/2012 10:18:00 PM

Love this color and will be one that I love to buy over and over again. I'm an NC35 in winter and C4 in summer for studio fix powder. I don't look dead with this color at all. Angel has a frost finished.

on 3/17/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My first and only MAC lipstick so far. I like it. I'm not sure yet if I think they're worth the money yet... but They're nice. Some people don't like the scent. They say it's vanilla-like. To me, it's more like a cupcake smell. (bakery) It doesn't bother me at all. I find it pleasant.
The color is a pinky/mauvy nude color. Very subtle IMO.

on 3/11/2012 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

If you're NW/NC15 or lighter, I recommend trying on this lipstick before purchasing. On my NW10-15 skin, this appears way too bright and bold for my everyday liking, definitely not a natural looking pinkish nude. It doesn't look subtle on me as the photos display. A nice lipstick, but not for me.

on 3/3/2012 1:27:00 AM

This lippy is such a winner! My lips are naturally very pigmented, which I hate. My natural colour doesnt suit me at all; it completely washes me out.
I was a devout nude lippy wearer, but it was so hard to find a HG, they were either too orange or too brown. I noticed all the great reviews this had and decided to take the plunge.
At first I was very sceptical, but as soon as I put it on I was so impressed. I will never buy another nude lippy again, this is hg for me! Definitely exfoliate lips first for a smooth application.
For reference I'm an nc 20-25

on 3/2/2012 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This was the first MAC product I ever bought and I love it for an everyday pink lip :) I've gone through probably 1/2 the tube at least and I'll definately repurchase when I run out! It is a frost, but it doesn't seem too frosty on my lips :) I love pairing this with almost any gloss, or none at all! This lasts a decent amount of time on me concidering I'm always talking or drinking/eating something :)

on 2/27/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

GREAT pink frost lipstick

on 2/22/2012 12:12:00 AM

i really cant see why angel is one of the most popular mac lipsticks.. its really drying and sets on the lines of the lips even if you use a primer.. naturally the shade is really beautiful but creme cup is pretty similar and not drying... i wont repurchase for sure..

Popular Lipsticks