September 23, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkCaramel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Light pretty mauvey pink. It's cool toned but it's not super cool. I love the vanilla scent and it lasts long. I like wearing it with Subculture liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by willhe2020

standard mac price and quality
but i loving this its truly an angel
prefect for a simple look or just the little black dress makeup look. it gives you a nice pink lip not to have no to light.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by MACupDork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everytime I went to MAC to buy a "new" pink lipstick for some strange reason I always seem to pick up the same color. Coincident? I don't think so. I first bought this color because I bought NARS Turkish delight and wanted to try out the whole Kim Kardashian nude lip look. I was really pleased with the color. I recommend you moisturize before you apply because it is a frost finish and it tends to look flaky but either than that its a great buy for $14

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty pale pink that suits my skin tone well. I bought it to use with Stripdown liner (too warm for me) in order to create the Kim K nude lip. I find Angel to be a versatile color, because it looks good paired with almost any lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

Love love love this lippy! So upset it snapped on me when i was under the invulence of alcohol :( Guess i'll just use a lip brush now and never take my lipsticks out with me ever again! Paired with Spice lipliner from MAC is perfect with Angel. Lovely with a smokey eye and in the day time. Get Angel Now! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by tring010

Lovely baby pink lipstick with purple undertones. I hated this lipstick when I first purchased it as I felt it was too purple but I am starting to use it more now as I know it is so popular for a reason! When applied it goes on creamy and is very pigmented however it feels slightly gritty on my lips - this could be due to the frost finish which is not my favourite.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by breakfastattiffanys11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I definitley noticed the frost in this when I was blonde, but now that I am back to my natural brunette, this is much easier to wear. This is a cool-toned light pink, it almost looks a tiny bit light purple ( not the dreadful 90s purple though). Also for some reason this looks better when I have on a little bit more eye makeup than usual. Definitley make sure to apply a lipbalm underneat because this can make your lips very scaly looking. Not easy to wear, but when you get it right it look really pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this colour so so so so so so so so much wow it is just gorgeous! The creamy frosty texture, the colour of course, BUT leave it in the fridge(lol) if you want it to last a long time as its so creamy sometimes it starts to melt =( I will definately be asking for some of these lipsticks off santa for christmas ;) hope this helped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by caitiebug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really think this is one of those colors that looks different on everyone! I absolutely love it. It is a lighter nude-pink but not so light that it looks whitish or pastel on me. I am fair (NW20) and it brightens my face without looking too "lipstickey". The formulation is good - not the most moisturizing but wears well on me. I just swipe some lip balm on underneath and that does the trick.
I bought this with Stripdown liner and Florabundance gloss (on the SA's recommendation) and these look fabulous paired with Angel lipstick!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by la234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very disappointed with this lipstick! I was looking for a lovely everyday pink lipstick and 'Angel' ticks all the right boxes shade-wise - I love the colour - but the consistency and staying power are not good.
I have lips that tend to be quite dry but I always make sure I apply chapstick before lipstick. However even when I do 'Angel' always ends up drying my lips as soon as I apply and starts to stick to the dry parts of my lips which looks terrible. I also find it lasts about half an hour or less.
So it's a gorgeous colour but I just don't bother using as it as I know it'll only be visible for such a short space of time.