MAC Frost - Angel

on 3/25/2012 10:18:00 PM

Love this color and will be one that I love to buy over and over again. I'm an NC35 in winter and C4 in summer for studio fix powder. I don't look dead with this color at all. Angel has a frost finished.

on 3/17/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My first and only MAC lipstick so far. I like it. I'm not sure yet if I think they're worth the money yet... but They're nice. Some people don't like the scent. They say it's vanilla-like. To me, it's more like a cupcake smell. (bakery) It doesn't bother me at all. I find it pleasant.
The color is a pinky/mauvy nude color. Very subtle IMO.

on 3/11/2012 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

If you're NW/NC15 or lighter, I recommend trying on this lipstick before purchasing. On my NW10-15 skin, this appears way too bright and bold for my everyday liking, definitely not a natural looking pinkish nude. It doesn't look subtle on me as the photos display. A nice lipstick, but not for me.

on 3/3/2012 1:27:00 AM

This lippy is such a winner! My lips are naturally very pigmented, which I hate. My natural colour doesnt suit me at all; it completely washes me out.
I was a devout nude lippy wearer, but it was so hard to find a HG, they were either too orange or too brown. I noticed all the great reviews this had and decided to take the plunge.
At first I was very sceptical, but as soon as I put it on I was so impressed. I will never buy another nude lippy again, this is hg for me! Definitely exfoliate lips first for a smooth application.
For reference I'm an nc 20-25

on 3/2/2012 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This was the first MAC product I ever bought and I love it for an everyday pink lip :) I've gone through probably 1/2 the tube at least and I'll definately repurchase when I run out! It is a frost, but it doesn't seem too frosty on my lips :) I love pairing this with almost any gloss, or none at all! This lasts a decent amount of time on me concidering I'm always talking or drinking/eating something :)

on 2/27/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

GREAT pink frost lipstick

on 2/22/2012 12:12:00 AM

i really cant see why angel is one of the most popular mac lipsticks.. its really drying and sets on the lines of the lips even if you use a primer.. naturally the shade is really beautiful but creme cup is pretty similar and not drying... i wont repurchase for sure..

on 2/15/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is prob my fave everyday lipstick. It gives a really nice colour, without overpowering any other makeup you have going on. Love the pale pink colour, it looks especially amazing with a smoky eye. Only thing I think could make it better, would be the staying power of the lippy. It comes off quite easily.

on 2/11/2012 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite MAC lipstick that I've tried so far. It wears great and the frost finish has just the right amount of sheen to it. The colour is very pretty too! I wear it the most of all my lipsticks.

on 2/9/2012 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Angel is a very pale pink color that for some reason is classed as a frost. It doesn't look very frosty to my eyes but all the same its a pretty color. I have very pinky pigmented lips so the is a MLBB for me. I can't imagine that it would look very good on darker skin just because it is so pale. As soon as I opened this lipstick I could tell I had something very similar. I found 2 very close dupes for this in my collection one from Lancome called love it and one from mabelline called pearly pink. In my opinion if you have Love it from Lancome then you don't need this lipstick. The colors are so close its not funny and in my opinion Love it has a lot more opacity to it. Will add some swatches of these lipsticks

Popular Lipsticks