Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

This is the best moisturizer for combination skin. I have been using Aveeno products for four years now. And in the past year, they have come out with this moisturizer that also treats acne and has the skin brightening ingredients of the regular daily moisturizer by Aveeno.

The best thing about the moisturizer is that even if my skin is super dry and flaky, this does the trick every time. And my skin never get too oily with this on either. If you need extra acne fighting benefits, I suggest mixing the moisturizer with an equal part of Neutrogena 3 in 1 Hydrating acne treatment. You can layer on makeup right after and it will go on smooth and keep your skin hydrated too ;o).

I post random makeup ideas on my blog, as well as fashion and music ==> http://www.stealurheartxox.blogspot.com/

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

so far made my skin feel wonderful! No wired greasy feeling afterwards which is a plus! Also they don't test on animals:) another good thing is that it takes away alot of redness on my nose which I seem to have all the time .overall I give it an 11 out of 1-10!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this so much! ^^
it mositurzies but doesn't make my skin oily, doesn't cause breakouts. helps even out skin tone a little even! a little expensive, but one bottle last me FOREVER! even with daily use.
lovesit<33(:

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Pros:
-It really does keep my skin feeling soft, and it helps to soothe it when I get dry patches on my cheeks from being in the sun
-You only need a single pump, so that 4 oz. can last a while
-The packaging is very nice: classy design and nice touch with a pump head that locks into two positions, one to pump out product and one to NOT pump, a godsend to anyone who has ever had a pump head ruin everything in their bag

Cons:
-As always, Aveeno products can be a little pricey
-No SPF :(
-Not for everyone: some people complain about breakouts, and the package warns that dryness and peeling can occur

this is a really gentle way of controlling acne. Unlike other SA moisturizers it actually moisturizes and calms. it doesn't make my skin flake. It helped control my acne but didn't really totally take care of blemishes. I love this for putting on a blemish that has been dried out from BP treatments. But this is so expensive. I have used two bottles of this over 5 years(not consecutively!) and the price is really the only reason why I am leery of repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I bought this hoping it would help fade away my acne scars but it really didn't do anything at all. It didn't help with blemishes and it didn't help even my skin tone, its not even moisturizing at all.

Love it...works great to clear up face..but during the summer causes my skin to become extra oily

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I love this thing! It's a perfect match for my skin regime. I have tried others and I always go back to it. My skin will not have any other. One and a half pumps is all I need and the amount in the bottle lasts me a long time. It moisturizes so well without making it oily. It's thick but doesn't cake on. No matter what amount I put on, my skin just loves it. I hate dry skin and this moisturizes to utter perfection. It makes my skin soft. The only negative thing I have to say about it is the price. Ridiculous. It's either $15 or $17. That's literally the only thing. Luckily the amount in the bottle will last you a long time.
Love this thing! I will never buy anything other than this!

just got it a few days ago and i have been using it for just a few times now but i can feel a difference in my skin, it burned a little the first day but it went away the next time i used it! i have a few pimples here and there and some blackheads, i havent seen a dramatic differnece yet in my acne part, but it has helped a little. makes my skin super soft i love it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

i have combination skin and after i used the cream cleanser which came with it, this moisturizer did nothing to my skin, but it broke me out alittle. this is very disappointing as i love the other lotions from aveeno like the ones meant for your legs and body. This didn't even my skin tone as it says it supposed to. it says it was salicylic acid but did not help with my acne and i had to keep reapplying this because it doesn't hydrate my cheeks enough. The only things i did like about it were that it smelled good and there is a pump.