October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wet my face every morning & then put this on. It really moisturizes my dry/sensitive/acne prone skin. It is way cheaper than higher ends & does a great job! I'm almost done with my 2nd bottle of this stuff! Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jgavin106

It was chalky and did nothing to clear my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by amkb12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft, and I love the way it smells. I was getting a lot of breakouts (which isn't normal for me) and though I also use an anti-acne face wash every morning, I find that in combination with this moisturizer it's really helped to control the breakouts and keep my skin really smooth and soft. I have tried other Aveeno products that have actually caused breakouts and made my eyes burn, but this one seems to work!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lynnlouisepayne

For about 5 years or so I've been using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer after washing my face. And let me say, this is definately better! The Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer really amazed me! After scrubing my face I applied it on and could not believe how soft my face was. Actually this is my second day using this product and I look forward to seeing the results after several days. My face is overall much softer and smoother. It has the same amount of salicylic acid as Clean & Clear, but I feel like this formula is much better. It has a thick formula that spreads and moisturizes sinking into my pores perfectly. I look forward to seeing the results after using this for several weeks. I recommend this for anyone who has a combination skin. I have acne breakouts and have to wash my face with acne cleansers but my face drys out. So this oil free moisturizer is absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to recommend this to others. I got mine for about $16 dollars, which I find kind of expensive for my budget but if you need a moisturizer it really is a great deal for something your going to use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by janicew9

I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!!!! I have acne prone/ combo skin with a lot of discoloration and uneven areas. I love this for three reasons-
1-thick formula. this is a thick creamy product and I feel like it does a really good job of hydrating AND smoothing my face. not like a primer, but as i have used this my face has gotten smoother!
2.Ease. Despite the thickness, it soaks into my skin quick enough that makeup in the morning is not a problem at all, i put on my moisturizer brush my teeth and then its ready for makeup! the pump is sooo nice, and the size isnt bad either
3.I feel good about wearing it. With skin like mine, sometimes you have to choose between prevention, treatment, or moisture. with this, i dont have to! it has salicylic acid to aid with my acne, and it smooths and hydrates my skin wonderfully, so i can feel good about wearing this morning and night, not like im sacrificing anything in my routine.
I am on my second bottle and love it. Only thing is it is 14.99 which isnt great for drugstore, and it has a faintly odd scent, but once its on you can't smell it at all.
great buy! go try it if your looking for a good moisturizer to do it all!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jayjay0105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this...I figured since it was hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and oil free, it couldn't be that bad, right? Wrong. I used this twice (both at night) and woke up after the second use, my face was red and burning and now it feels scaly and is still sore. I wouldn't say that I have sensitive skin--I've never had a reaction like this and I have used several different acne medications over the years, so the 0.5% salicylic acid shouldn't have been a problem. Needless to say I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by DeeDee247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have excessively oily acne prone skin and I absolutely love it. I use it in combination with Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser. My skin is georgeous and the compliments pour in. My skin is clear and my skin tone is beginning to even out. It is the best product I have ever used. It doesn't leave a film or residue and it helps control the oil. It's great! Now I need to try the eye products for my dark under eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by c00nie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very surprised about all the negative reviews for this product. It is the BEST facial moisturizer I have ever used. I have combination skin that is sometimes oily and sometimes flaky and I had trouble with moderate acne but ever since I used this moisturizer I havn't gotten a single pimple and it evens out my skin texture so my skin isnt too oily or too dry. I've been using this for almost a year. And it absorbs nicely into my skin and doesn't leave it greasy. And there it is the only moisturizer that doesn't burn my skin because I have very sensitive skin. I pretty much love all Aveeno moisturizers, this and the ultra-calming lotion are my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ijen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this moisturizer to replace my old moisture gel for acne-prone skin. I didn't mind the price so much since I got the cleanser with it free, but if I were to purchase it on it's own, it would be too much ($17.99).
Very creamy but not heavy at all. Very moisturizing and doesn't leave a film. My skin is very matte and smooth using this lotion.
Smells nice, not perfumey.
Would definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Lauraaa

this is very expensive, i would never spend that much on a moisturizer. i use this with proactiv and my skin is still not perfect, i still break out and have alot of blackheads and scarring and random bumps.
i really like the scent, and the way it feels. its probably the best moisturizer ive ever had. (other then the body shop tea tree oil mattifying moisturizer)sometimes i will use too much of the proactiv repairing lotion which reaally dries out my skin, but i stopped using that and started using more of the clear complexion, and my skin has never been so hydrated. my skin didnt get more oily or less oily. it also looks a bit more even, but not a big difference.

i havent decided if i should keep using this or continue my search for the perfect moisturizer for my discusting acne prone skin!!

again i DO like it, but i could probably find something better.