Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 4/4/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great product. Started using this after getting frustrated with how little you get in the pen-type dispensers.

I work in healthcare so I'm constantly washing my hands and applying alcohol antibacterial gel which really dries them out. This stuff has been a miracle cure. It got rid of all my hangnails and sore cuticles and even works well on small patches of rough skin. And it can be used as lipbalm in a pinch.

Smells lovely and lasts for ages. The tin is cute and closes tightly so it won't open in your bag.

on 4/1/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a Burt's Bees gift set my dad gave me for Christmas and I love it! I have dry skin and my job is pretty rough on my hands and this cream works wonders.

I LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing, the texture is great, and it really softens my tough cuticles. I also find it works well on calloused fingers. Will repurchase!!

on 3/25/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

One of the best products ever made! My fiance works outdoors year round for his job so his hands get very rough. One night we were watching a movie and I had my Burt's Bees products out and so I took the wax to his fingertips around the nailbed. After a few applications, they were considerably softer and better looking. The wax is hard to get out while hard so I put it in my pants pockets shortly before using so that the wax will be easier to spread. I love the lemon scent and I'll repurchase in the future without hesitation.

on 3/17/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have really good nails, when I got my nails done in Vegas the lady stared at my hand forever and said she never saw more perfect cuticles. So while a cuticle product is not something I really need or would see results from, I still really like this product because it smells and feels amazing! Only got it as part of a Burt's Bees set but it was the best product in it.

on 3/10/2012 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Works great on my cuticles and fingernail area!
It is a little greasy, but I don't think it would work as well as it does unless it was that way.

Great buy, would recommend to anyone with troubled cuticles/fingernails.

on 3/3/2012 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG treatment for my nails I love this!!! I am quite generous when I apply this balm, and sometimes coat my nails/cuticles 2-3 times. The smell, packaging, texture, and price is amazing and I will continue to buy this product- although one tin will probably last me a couple years. LOVE IT.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The best. I love that it was so easy!!!

on 2/25/2012 3:31:00 PM

I bought this because I thought it would help moisturize my cuticles and help with my nails which are prone to cracking and peeling. It's quite waxy and hard in the container which makes it difficult to get enough product to rub into my fingers. It's also greasy and takes a lot of rubbing to get it to sink in. The scent is nice and lemony but isn't very strong. Overall, it's ok, but I like Lush's Lemony Flutter more.

on 2/19/2012 5:08:00 PM

Smells AMAZING! Very natural and works wonders for the skin around your nails.

Popular Treatments