Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 12/12/2012 10:55:00 AM

OMG this product broke me out like crazy. After using this my face was covered with rashes that turned into pimples. I just hate this product and will not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

on 12/7/2012 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE IT!!! I have been using the same bottle of this for a year now and it has done so much for my skin. I have issues with rashes and hives on my face due to an allergy to my tears and just generally sensitive skin and this does the most amazing job of soothing and moisturising- I haven't gone a day without it. As for a few learning experiences along the way: if you use too much of this product, like if you spray it on your face profusely you will get little whiteheads which can be easily solved by only spraying for no more than 5 seconds. As well, this is **NOT** a makeup setting spray so if you bought it for this reason you will be terribly disappointed which a lot of the bad reviews on this seem to be from. If you have applied powder and want to take away the powdery finish, this will help with that but alone it will be no means extend the wear time of your makeup. Overall an amazing product for people with dry or sensitive skin and I will definitely be getting another bottle when this one runs out.

on 12/1/2012 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i bought this to use after makeup to balance the powderness of foundation and blush. it didnt work for me. its water and nothing more really.

on 11/28/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Can't believe that avene doesn't show the whole ingredients list on the net! After I'd purchased this, and started using it I realized that this does NOT contain only "pure water".

This contains 10,6 mg/l of Silica, among many other minerals and ingredients. Silica is very, very drying to me, at least at my skin.... There are a lot of powders and skincare products I hardly can use cause of the content of silica. Yes, it surely gives you that "adstringent" feeling, as "shrinking" pores and drying out oils, BUT if you have acne prone skin as an adult you usually also have sensitive skin... It's not only oily and thick....my skin is really, really reactive and sensitive...and thin.

This toner made my face dry, not moisturized... And when you read the content, you understand... Minerals can of course also be drying!!

Stay out of this if you have sensitive, acne prone skin....

on 11/27/2012 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry and eczema sensitive skin and this spray really soothes my skin when it feels tight after taking my make-up off. It calmes my skin down and it's also great to use after you put on your make-up to make the skin more moist.

on 11/22/2012 6:20:00 PM

Yes!!! a can of water spray.. but it works wonder on my skin. Refreshing and set the foundation well. So what I do after clean my face, spray with avene thermal water, wipe my face with clean towel or tissue, apply mouisture, and foundation.. olalala you are ready to go!! Or sometimes if im lazy to wash my face I just spray the thermal water and powder. This is magical spray :)

on 11/2/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like Avene's Thermal Water and would repurchase but it's not a ''must have'' for me.
I have combo acne prone skin and I use it when I want a soothing and refreshing mist. Works well but I don't need it, really.

on 11/2/2012 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yes, it is water in a can. No not fairy pee that will give u luminous gorgeous skin in less than 2 mins.
I live in London, the water here is v. hard with lots of chemicals. I am between homes right now so getting a tap & shower filter is out for now. So after cleansing I use this to tone, I just spray my face and let it dry on its own. That tight drawn feeling from washing is taken away. I do feel that it has contributed to clearing my adult acne and the inflammation that came with it. But that is just my experience.
I have used LRP and Evian, Vichy but Avene seems to provide a little something more to my skin.
I would say if you live in a soft water area u prob don't need this beyond having the spray in ur handbag to cool down on hot days. But in harsh water areas it can make a small difference to your skin.

on 10/26/2012 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gotten the Thermal Water at an atrium sale and Omg.. I LOVE IT.. I spray it on immediately after I've washed my face to retain the moisture in my skin. After my skin absorbed it, it felt really smooth, soft and hydrated. Like I've just gotten a facial which is super amazing. I have oily dehydrated skin, so this spray is just the thing for me! It keeps your face hydrated without adding on all the weight and stickiness of creams and gels which can oil up your face. Highly recommended it to people with dry and sensitive skin. You need to try it out. Plus, it is not that pricey at all. Given the effects it have, the price is really not that bad

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great for setting makeup although as for the other claims I'm not thoroughly convinced. My skin leans towards dry and this doesn't hydrate my skin. I would recommend this for more oily skin that experiences shine throughout the day. As far as evening skin tone, Antioxidant Hydramist from Dermalogica works much better for me.

Popular Face Skincare Products