November 26, 2014 | 1671 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by gorosheeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

First things first: I'm a cheapie-makeup addict. I haul from Dollar Tree and Big Lots more than Sephora; I believe that retail price doesn't always equal quality. That being said, I have never EVER come across a drugstore blush that could hold a candle to NARS blushes. Exhibit A is no exception. It is a fever-flushed red, sexy and bold. I think this color would work on absolutely anyone, given the right application. I'm nc10, and I basically just wave the compact in the general direction of my cheeks to get the right amount of color. This would be HG if it didn't irritate my cheeks so badly (haven't decided whether it's the fault of dyes or bismuth oxychloride). Basically a must-have for anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by broompeople

LOVE THIS BLUSH SO MUCH. I just got it in the mail a couple days ago and have worn it everyday since. I have the same kind of feedback as most everyone, i.e. that it's terrifying in the pan but looks totally amazing on as long as you don't put too much and take care to blend it properly (I use an Eco Tools blush brush and find that it works really well). The colour pay off is phenomenal, I was using a Clinique tri-colour blush before and it took what I now realise is heaps of product to do the same job as NARS does in one swipe. I have very fair neutral skin with some freckles and this blush looks super natural on, I really think it would suit every skin type though.
Even at $62 Australian I would not hesitate to buy this blush again.. in about ten years when I finally run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lurrrrrve this blush on my NC43 skin!!! Totally brightens up my face and lasts all day. I know it's scary when you first look at it but this colour is beautiful and highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

Fantastic blush! Looks the way your cheeks look after a cardio workout. Flushed and glowy. When I first saw it I was terrified of it. But once I applied it I fell in love. DH even said it looked great. I use my 168 brush to apply it very lightly and then move it in circular motions to blend it. Don't forget to tap off the excess! Im NC40 btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Karen0509

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush a lot. As most others have said, the color is quite intense, and using a light hand and the right brush is essential or else it will be clown city. But the color is different than any other blush I own, yet it looks incredibly natural on. And while I would repurchase, I can't even imagine when I might need to, that's how little I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg..why did I wait so long to buy this product?
This is my fav. NARS blush ( I only own 5 though)
I was really hesitant to buy this since I am not really into matt blush and I have similar color from la femme
I went to the store to buy taj mahal but sales lady was saying this would suit me better
I tried it on and I liked how it look on my cheek but I was more interested in taj mahal still but well... got persuaded and bought this
I used laura mercier stipplin brush to apply this..I just barely touch the product and blend on my cheek..the pay off is really amazing..I cannot believe how pigmented this is
it is not difficult to blend contrary to my believe on matt blush
even though the color is similar to la femme you cannot compare quality
I will buy this again after I finish this but I don't think I will ever finish this in near future given the fact that you need tiny amount every time and I have tons of blushes..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just loooove this blush! This is really HG status for me. At first I didn't really know what to do with this, I bought it online and hadn't really tried it on before. I loved the colour in the pan, it's a very shocking bright red. I just couldn't get the results look even, and I always used too much, so for a long time it just laid around, but one day I picked it up out of boredom and played around with it and voila, beautifully coloured cheeks. I have fair skin and black hair and this just makes me look so much more alive and gives me a snow white look. I use the MAC 187 brush for this, I pick up just the tiniest amount of colour and blow on it and then blend it in. So it feels like this will last me a lifetime since you need so little product. Don't like the packaging, but ah well, it doesn't matter since it's so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by bouginvillia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush definitely looks like scary clown make-up. And it probably could be used as clown-makeup with a heavy application. However! When applied lightly creates an absolutely beautiful, natural looking blush. Think snow-bunny fresh in from the slopes drinking hot chocolate by the fire, blushed. I have fairly light skin, with very dark eyes and dark brown hair. For some reason, despite my light complexion, my face eats most blushes for breakfast, and I most definitely look like a corpse without any blush at all. This blush, when applied correctly, is a godsend for me. It is great for a nice everyday flush. If I happen to want a more peachy look for the day, I will apply this lightly, and layer a nice peachy blush over the top. This sounds like a lot of blush, but the look is very natural and pretty. The nice thing about this blush is that it is completely free of any sparkle or shimmer, so the layering works quite well. I could see this blush working well, for a variety of complexion shades, from pale to dark. I have a friend who tried a bit of mine, and she is now a convert, and we have very different complexions. The matte nature of the blush is also nice for people with oily skin, or for people who prefer a more matte finish to their look. All in all, I can't say enough good things about this blush. I will definitely buy this again, however, it might not be for a very long time. A little bit goes a long way, and to repeat what other reviewers have said, I have barely made a dent in this blush that was purchased over a year ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by louloubelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have had this blush for over a year, have used it almost everyday and I've barely even made a dent in the pan! This is definitely my holy grail blush, even though it took me awhile to figure out how to use it. I use a skunk brush, barely tap the blush, and apply by patting the brush lightly on my cheeks and it creates the perfect flush. To add a little shimmer for nights out on the town I layer a little bit of "True" by Bare Escentuals on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color looks so bright in the pan , but looks can be deceiving!; this was the case with "exhibit a" . I wanted a flattering but subtle color that looked natural on my NC50 skin to give me that "summer glow" look. After testing this out at sephora, I knew I had to have this blush! I looked radiant, as if glowing from within. The quality of NARS blushers are top notch! this is very pigmented like most of NARS blushers so a little goes a long way. This also works well with the lightest to darkest of skin tones so it's universally flattering. This is definately not for the faint of heart or lack of application skill, I love it! I would absolutely purchase this again if I ad to, the prices on NARS blushers are now $26! but, it's worth it