April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Karen0509

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush a lot. As most others have said, the color is quite intense, and using a light hand and the right brush is essential or else it will be clown city. But the color is different than any other blush I own, yet it looks incredibly natural on. And while I would repurchase, I can't even imagine when I might need to, that's how little I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg..why did I wait so long to buy this product?
This is my fav. NARS blush ( I only own 5 though)
I was really hesitant to buy this since I am not really into matt blush and I have similar color from la femme
I went to the store to buy taj mahal but sales lady was saying this would suit me better
I tried it on and I liked how it look on my cheek but I was more interested in taj mahal still but well... got persuaded and bought this
I used laura mercier stipplin brush to apply this..I just barely touch the product and blend on my cheek..the pay off is really amazing..I cannot believe how pigmented this is
it is not difficult to blend contrary to my believe on matt blush
even though the color is similar to la femme you cannot compare quality
I will buy this again after I finish this but I don't think I will ever finish this in near future given the fact that you need tiny amount every time and I have tons of blushes..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just loooove this blush! This is really HG status for me. At first I didn't really know what to do with this, I bought it online and hadn't really tried it on before. I loved the colour in the pan, it's a very shocking bright red. I just couldn't get the results look even, and I always used too much, so for a long time it just laid around, but one day I picked it up out of boredom and played around with it and voila, beautifully coloured cheeks. I have fair skin and black hair and this just makes me look so much more alive and gives me a snow white look. I use the MAC 187 brush for this, I pick up just the tiniest amount of colour and blow on it and then blend it in. So it feels like this will last me a lifetime since you need so little product. Don't like the packaging, but ah well, it doesn't matter since it's so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by bouginvillia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush definitely looks like scary clown make-up. And it probably could be used as clown-makeup with a heavy application. However! When applied lightly creates an absolutely beautiful, natural looking blush. Think snow-bunny fresh in from the slopes drinking hot chocolate by the fire, blushed. I have fairly light skin, with very dark eyes and dark brown hair. For some reason, despite my light complexion, my face eats most blushes for breakfast, and I most definitely look like a corpse without any blush at all. This blush, when applied correctly, is a godsend for me. It is great for a nice everyday flush. If I happen to want a more peachy look for the day, I will apply this lightly, and layer a nice peachy blush over the top. This sounds like a lot of blush, but the look is very natural and pretty. The nice thing about this blush is that it is completely free of any sparkle or shimmer, so the layering works quite well. I could see this blush working well, for a variety of complexion shades, from pale to dark. I have a friend who tried a bit of mine, and she is now a convert, and we have very different complexions. The matte nature of the blush is also nice for people with oily skin, or for people who prefer a more matte finish to their look. All in all, I can't say enough good things about this blush. I will definitely buy this again, however, it might not be for a very long time. A little bit goes a long way, and to repeat what other reviewers have said, I have barely made a dent in this blush that was purchased over a year ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by louloubelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have had this blush for over a year, have used it almost everyday and I've barely even made a dent in the pan! This is definitely my holy grail blush, even though it took me awhile to figure out how to use it. I use a skunk brush, barely tap the blush, and apply by patting the brush lightly on my cheeks and it creates the perfect flush. To add a little shimmer for nights out on the town I layer a little bit of "True" by Bare Escentuals on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color looks so bright in the pan , but looks can be deceiving!; this was the case with "exhibit a" . I wanted a flattering but subtle color that looked natural on my NC50 skin to give me that "summer glow" look. After testing this out at sephora, I knew I had to have this blush! I looked radiant, as if glowing from within. The quality of NARS blushers are top notch! this is very pigmented like most of NARS blushers so a little goes a long way. This also works well with the lightest to darkest of skin tones so it's universally flattering. This is definately not for the faint of heart or lack of application skill, I love it! I would absolutely purchase this again if I ad to, the prices on NARS blushers are now $26! but, it's worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by MacAtFirstSight

I have finally found my HG blush. I've been wearing this every single day since I've got it.
I'm NC25-30, and this blush is the perfect out of the cold, flushed, glowy blush that makes me just glow and look very awake.
It's extremely pigmented, so i use the MAC 168 and dab very slightly for one cheek. It looks like a tomato red color on the pan, and applies so very well. it also blends really easily, so it's easy to use.

The blush is matte, but something about the color gives your skin a more glowy look. i always thought that the blush has to be shimmery to give a glowy look, but it is not the case with this blush.

if you are contemplating, i suggest you just buy it. it is beautiful!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

I bought this a while back but then shelved it because I found my then holy grail bush (Clinique's "precious posy") - I still adore Precious Posy, but wanted a darker more winter look. I went through to see what I already owned but didn't use much (trying to save more money these days) and found this. I used a large blush brush and swept it across the top - tapped the brush and then swirled on my cheeks. It's then that the magic happened. I looked like I was glowing from within, I wasn't sparkling or orange or rust or hot pink - I was actually glowing. The color is identical to how my cheeks would look after a day in the sun as a child (I no longer spend time in the sun), it was pure magic. I'm so glad i held on to this one and found it again. Now I have two holy grail blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by TurboKitties

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love color. I do not fear it. I was looking for a blush that was not pink, plum, or bronze-y. This is it! This blush glows in the compact and also on my skin. It's very pigmented, so be aware of that. I wear this with a red lipstick and winged black eyeliner. Looks great! If you are intimidated by the color- please use a tester to see how it looks on your skin. You will be pleasantly surprised. Give color a chance!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by HipGal2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this blush at the counter after reading all the positive reviews here and when i tried it on at the Nars counter using the yachiyo brush , it actually looked pretty nice . However, when i got home with the blush, i had to use a fantail brush to apply it very lightly in order to avoid looking a clown, but even so the colour looked a little too red for my face (NC30). I believe that the lighting of the store is not optimal for customers to see the real colour of the product. I think this blush will be very flattering and look gorgeous for darker skintone but if you have fair skin, keep in mind that you will have to be very very light handed and then blend until your skin bleeds. I will go for a lighter shade next time.