September 2, 2014 | 1105 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kacie822

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin. The lasting power on this isn't amazing but it does have light coverage but it is build able. I think this would suit someone with dry skin better because it is pretty moisturizing. I do have to blot within about 3-4 hours! I don't see any shimmer like some people have said. Good at evening out skin tone! I have never had a problem with breakouts or oxidizing either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is really bad, it's garbage. I used Light-Medium. Put it on at 7 AM and by 10 AM my face was so oily and orange. Pumpkin-face-orange. Don't waste your money

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by AntonellaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally loved this product for my combiantion skin because it's not too oily. In my opinion the coverage is OK for natural everyday makeup but I don't think it works for skins with too much blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by alliewilliams123

A pretty disappointing product, my 3 dollar cheaper rimmel bb cream does a much better job. I do like the feeling of it when applying it, it feels like a light gel and gives a extremely natural looking finish, albeit extremely sheer. The bottle looks cute but the consistency of the product and the twist of cap just makes it hard to open and all the product ends up leaking in the lid or spilling out when you take the cap off. I did like it for a while but I just found in the end it didn't meet my needs becsue it wasn't long wearing nor did it cover enough, it just sort of adds a sheen to the skin. I do believe that it adapts to skin tone, though this may be because it is so sheer, mine was in light and fit my quite pale /cool complexion effortlessly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Daniielaph

I personally didn't like it at all. I don't think it did much for my skin. I didn't like the feel of it in my skin and It didn't have good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by itsanheyy

Great product that's good for everyday use. It is light on the skin, and feels weightless like a moisteriser, once you let it set for 5-10 minutes or so, because I do break out easily, this product works quite well for me. It gives light to medium coverage. It's doesn't a scent which I found was good. I would go and purchase this again because I feel like it is a staple for everyone. It s also a great starting product for anyone who who is trying out makeup for the first time.

One thing that I found that could be improved was the amount of time it stayed before it needs to be touched up. I usually go 4 to 5 hours with it on. Considering it is a Bb cream that is fairly light weight, Maybeline did a great job. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by princessreena

Very watered-down and barely any coverage. I find that it moisturizes just fine, but it barely covers any blemishes or uneven skin patches. The coverage is so non-existent that I sometimes just use it as an overnight moisturizer instead of its intended use. There also is a lack of variety of shades it is available in.The Mary Kay tinted moisturizer I have works a thousand times better. Definitely wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by pearlescent95

If I could give this product -10 lippies, I would. I have skin that is pretty pale but not acne-prone, except for a few minor blemishes that occasionally pop up on my forehead. I bought this product in the lightest shade and at first, it applied nicely. However, it oxidized to orange within a couple hours, and was shimmery and slick all throughout the day. The worst part, though, was that it clogged my pores so horribly that I began getting enormous pimples around my nose and cheeks, and chin, and forehead. I do not have sensitive skin and this has never happened to me before! Be cautious with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by ladynove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Why is the Australian version so crappy compared to the American version?
For real. No coverage, practically dripping out of the bottle. Oxidises like no other.
Maybelline, girls like sunscreen. Why remove 30+ sunscreen from the Australian version when sun damage is such a huge issue?

Do not buy. You may as well use paint.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

This product is waaay to runny for a bb cream. i was hoping for a thicker consistency.. It lacks in coverage since it is so runny. In hot and humid Australian weather it just melts off instantly.. I may as well just wear sunscreen.