March 2, 2015 | 1094 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by amandatraicheff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product was okay but i have very oily skin so it didn't work out for me. i didn't like the smell or how it applied. it was to thin and runny. it was good in the sense that i don't have much to coverup so it covered what i needed. also it looked orange on my skin, faded very quickly and took forever to dry. its at the drugstore for a good price but if you have oily skin like me this product is not for you. i would recommend the Rimmel 9 in 1 matte bb. cream. it has really good coverage, mattifys your skin (I still set it with powder though), looks very flawless and natural, has a nice dewy finish, feels lightweight, lasts a long time, drys quickly and is a good price (10$ at the drugstore). this stuff is way better for oily skin, it also doesn't break me out. i would recommend the maybelline one if you have dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Ctremb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was thrilled with the 8 in 1 idea, not thrilled with the product performance.
I have a few areas of redness around my nose and some uneven skin tones, I was excited to try this because I loved the idea of the sun protection, and one product to even my skin tone.
Well, the coverage is pretty much non-existent.
I have normal/dry skin, this felt very thick and greasy all day.
I tried varying how much I put on, and it didn't make a whole lot of difference in how the product felt on my face.
I'm not prone to acne, I don't think I've had a pimple in months, but after a week of giving this product a chance, I have little bumps all over my temples, nose and chin.

This product is going in the garbage, definitely not for me.
Packaging is cute and convenient sized, price isn't offensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

Even though I am almost 52 YO my skin still produces a lot of oil. I find that most other brands of a BB or CC cream claim to be moisturizing and are geared toward those with drier skin. This one is perfect for my skin. It does not give a lot of coverage, but I don't need a lot of coverage just a sheer coat. It seems to last all day and goes on very easily. I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by trinhcat

It made my face oily and shiny. Good for dry skin though :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by HNA

I purchased the sample on eBay and I must say I absolutely love it. I genuinely didn't think I would. I heard goss Wayne speak about this but was still a little skeptical. Nonetheless I do really like it. It's a light coverage however it's very very very dewy on me so I do have to powder a lot to get the desired dewyness. But I think majority if not all bb/cc creams are incredibly dewy. It's the only bb cream I've tried so not exactly got anything to compare it to and didn't think I'd like it but I actually do. Blends AMAZINGLY I must say

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It says "light sheer tint" on the label, and that statement is pretty accurate about what you get. It doesn't cover much, but I noticed it helped even my skin tone a little, cover minor redness, and blur out of my pores a bit.

It gives a bit of a dewy finish on my combo skin. It's pretty good for the cold, dry, winter weather right now, but this doesn't really work for me in the summer. I can't imagine this working well at all for oilier skin types. If you want to use this and have oily/combo skin, you'll definitely need powder. I think this would be best suited for drier skin, or normal skin if you desire a slightly dewy finish.

The colour I have is "Light". It looks fairly peach-toned, and I usually look for more yellow-olive undertones, but since it is so sheer, it still works okay.

Overall, I think this product is just okay. It doesn't offer much in terms of coverage, but that's the whole point. It is marketed as a BB cream, but like most Western BB creams, it is just a tinted moisturizer. It's a good product for good skin days when you don't have much to cover and just want to slightly even things out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I got the wrong shade, but it doesn't look really crazy or anything, so it's cool for now. The packaging is good, and the price is decent. The product blends well and is very moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs quickly into my skin and smooths out my skin tone and texture. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit too sheer for my taste. It doesn't really cover up my acne scars well, but most BB creams won't cover them entirely anyway. That's a job for foundation. But overall, this is great for those hot days when you want a little coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by brit64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

For me personally, this BB cream is waaay too sheer. I have acne scars and such that I want covered up, and this really did not do it. It's like I was putting nothing on. If you have near perfect skin, or just need a tad of coverage, or just want spf with extra benefits, then go for it. Anyone who wants even a little bit of coverage however, look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I like the natural, sheer coverage of this. I accidentally picked up the light-medium and it's too light for my NC30 skin, but it can easily be warmed up with some bronzer. I have acne prone skin and live in a humid climate, so lasting power and not breaking me out are 2 huge factors for me. This does not break me out, and the lasting power is surprisingly good. However, I usually set it with powder. I think the packaging is adorable and it's super cheap too. Overall a nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thought I'd give this product a try, especially with the BOGO deal Ulta was having. My skin isn't oily, nor is it terribly dry. With that, most things work just fine.

This BB cream felt sticky/tachy all day. It didn't have *as strong* of a sunscreen smell and texture as Revlon's BB cream (super gross). But I still didn't like it enough to ever use it again. Returned it right away.

So far, L'Oreal's and Physician's Formula's BB creams have been the only drug-store-brands I've liked. Trying NYX's BB cream next!

This girl is determined to to find the *best* AND affordable BB cream!(;