December 21, 2014 | 1775 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Sarahvelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I had never seen a youtuber try this before, so I was a little afraid to try this, but it ended up being an amazing product. I have repurchased this product 3 times now and am about to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this for the most part! It literally blurs out my imperfections and my pores are literally invisible, I just get a bit oily!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sjprest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product twice because it was on sale and I needed a light coverage foundation for daily use. I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff! I got it in the lightest shade offered and it blended well even on my pasty white skin. The coverage is light and looks natural, it doesn't give a cakey effect at all. I also like that it has an SPF of 30, and one tube of it lasts me 3 months+. The only two things I can say that I didn't really like about this product are that over the run of a day it made my skin look just a bit oily and the packaging can be a pain in the butt because the cream gets all in the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by irthale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this product in Light shade and for my skin tone it's little bit too pink. But it gives you good coverage without cake effect and also good moisture. For this price (£7.99 in Boots) its a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow I love this product!!!!!!! Great BB cream for oily sensitive skin. My face: NC20, dehydrated, oily, sensitive. I cannot use anything with oil and thank goodness this is oil free! I live in asia where its super humid+ hot, and this has spf, and on top of that, it looks good even after 8 hours of wear. You know how a lot of foundations/TM sink in to pores which enlarges them? This doesnt do that, it camouflages flaws so naturally without looking masky at all. The best part: when I remove this at night, my skin feels silky soft, and pre existing scars are fading!! Great skincare + makeup item in one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynetallene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this BB cream! I have tried so many drugstore and high ends- I actually use BB cream as a primer because of the SPF 30 which is quite amazing. Sometimes I wear this alone with a little concealer and I look Dewey and it matches my skin tone perfectly! By the way, I'm NC 25 and Medium matches perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

The best bb cream I have tried to date. It feels so much lighter on the skin compared to foundation. I use the colour light and have repurchased it three times. I did try the universal glow shade however I found far too orangey even when I had a tan. Would definitely recommend it to those with dull, oily and problematic skin for a lighter and refreshing face.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

I have to tell you, I bought this product two times. I didn't like it that much but a year ago I hadn't an interest for makeup.
Pros:
1. It is not expensive
2.My tube last long (more than 3 months!)
3.Five shades offered

Cons:
1.It offers a light coverage
2.Can get pink/orange look through the day
3.Make my dry spot looks even more dry and my T zone even more oily 4.I have to wait five minutes before applying my powder (texture too oily)
5. The packaging; it spill cream everywhere and let too much out

I think the product is okay but you can find much better. I won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I love this BB! It has very sheer coverage, which is OK for casual days. I usually set with a little powder to delay the inevitable shine. I have very oily skin and this stuff is neither too dry or too oily for me. The medium shade blends perfectly into my skin. Another one of my drugstore HG's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a love it or hate it product. I am a lover. Here's why...

First. I have DRY skin. It's also very fair. The lightest shade, while dark in the tube applies very nice and blends in looking like skin. (this can't be said for everyone though) I am NW15. This product didn't oxidize on me. It set very nicely. You can not see it in my fine lines and it didn't cling to anything dry. What makes this so great for me is that it's got enough moisturizer in it to keep me hydrated and not make me shiney. Some time when I use "BB Creams or tinted moisturizers they sit on top of my skin like a coating, never absorbing. This made my skin soft. I didn't need to pre-moisturize (Dry ladies will understand) and it didn't break me out. I'd say its not fair to compare this product with an Asian BB cream because it doesn't quite function the same as that of traditional BB cream. Ideally, they are meant to brighten/whiten and moisturize and contain a lot of unique ingredients that help skin over time. This is simply a product inspired from the idea. Just like all the other "American BB creams" Safe to say it's a SPF tinted moisturizer. It's $8 so what can we expect right? :D

2nd. It contains an SPF 30. In my opinion that's a jackpot to be able to find a good moisturizing tint with a higher SPF and not look gross on the skin. Since some sun screens look white or gray, or greasy...This one did not. I find it brightening, not whitening ;) No one skin is the same as the other. Everyone reacts different. So if this a product you're interested in, it's cheap enough to invest in and maybe love, and also the same if you hate it. I tried the Revlon BB cream, which was significantly more expensive and didn't sit quite as nice on the skin. It applied very shiney, where this one applied rather matte, but turned beautiful.

Oh yeah, this worked well with a stippling brush and then patted in with fingers. Its very sheer, so you if you have problem areas, you'll need concealer.