October 30, 2014 | 1199 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This BB cream was the third BB cream I tried and overall, this whole BB/CC thing I am not crazy about. Im out of the BB/CC game.

the colors for most BB/CC creams I have came across are either:too pink/too light. Like this BB cream, which the darkest shade I could find was Medium. Great I guess if you have pink/pale skin. But secound issue I have with this BB cream and others: How are you going to cover anything on your face??? This BB cream does not provide ANY coverage. Thats what I get for falling for another BB cream. I have decent, non problematic skin ill admit(thank you accutane) so I dont have much to cover except a little uneveness here and there. It cant even do that! I cannot imagine people with acne, scars, blemishes in general using this to cover. Cant protect your skin, oxidizes.... Ladies, do yourself a favor, buy a normal coverage foundation(medium-full) and sheer it out with sunscreen/moisturizer/serum instead. Same results and less wasting time,money and space for another useless BB cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I have really oily skin, and I could never find the right foundation for it. Someone suggested this BB cream to me, and so I tried it. First of all, it's like $8 for a tiny bottle of it. Ridiculous for something as crappy as this product. Second, It gives absolutely no coverage at all, broke my face out, and made it look more oily that it was to begin with. I hated this product, and don't recommend it. There are so many BB creams out there, that are way better than this, so don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by aejmarsh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try a BB and this was in my price range.I wasn't sure what to expect, but so far this has worked well for me. I haven't tried any of the other BB's yet, products, so maybe my review doesn't have any "street cred" but I just haven't felt any compulsion to try another one, since this is what I can afford and it gives a good coverage with a nice luminous finish. It's a good,all-around,multi-purpose foundation. A tremendous value.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its an ok product...its a runy liquid, it didnt last all day. luckily it didnt broke me out, but i did not use it on my t zone because its a bit oily.
(the product and my t zone)
i do use it on my cheeks if im going out instead of using foudation, i have to use concealer over it of course, but overall its an ok bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by rcmd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't get this to work on my skin. I've tried applying this with both fingers and brushes, with and without primer, and with or without primer. No matter what I do, it comes out streaky and uneven and accentuates my pores.

I'm not sure if the formula sold in different countries varies, but mine was bought in Australia and doesn't say anything about SPF.

To be honest, plain white sunscreen + translucent powder works 100 times better than this product. I'm rating it 2/5 because at least it didn't seem to give me any new breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by TheMkupjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a miracle, yes a simple drug store product!! Let me give you a few details about my skin. . My skin is highly reactive to certain ingredients, especially most silicones and silicone derivatives. Well, as you can imagine silicones are in 98% of skincare and cosmetics. I use retinol and AHA in my routine. This requires me to be faithful with sunscreen, however with my skin sensitivities, after an elaborate search, I HAD yet to find a sunscreen that did not cause immediate eruptions to my skin (chemical sunscreens are definitely a no go for my skin) I can't use primers because unfortunately 99% of them are silicone based. So, I decided to give this a try because, after checking ingredients, it was not silicone based, and the sunscreen was physical and not chemical. I was not expecting much from this inexpensive product, but boy was I amazed!!! FIRST, it did not cause a skin reaction (YAY!!!), Second, it provided a physical sunscreen and did not irritate my skin (WHOOP, WHOOP!!!), Third, with deep dark AA skin, it was not ashy(SCORE!!) and Finally, I have finally got a primer I can use!!!
I use this as a primer/sunscreen under my foundation or powder. It covers well, I don't have a lot to conceal on my face, I do add under eye concealer, but by putting this on first, I don't have to use very much under eye concealer and I have truly dark under eye circles. It makes a fantastic primer, it creates a beautiful canvas for your foundation. It is also very moisturizing but not too moisturizing. I can't ever be without this product. When there is a BOGO I stock up. Ladies, if you have sensitive skin, can't use most sunscreens, or most primers, try this cheap less than $8 product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by insouciance66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used a lot of BB creams, high to low end, and this is one of the best. incredibly cheap, great coverage, lasts all day and night with no color change. might be more coverage than some look for in this type of product, but I think it's terrific. Will buy over and over!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by whiskehz

This is the first BB cream I've ever used (and still currently using, haven't bought any others yet). I use it as a foundation and finish with powder. The reason why I finish with a powder is because it can be a bit oily. A little goes a very long way with this product. It's never been streaky or gross. Perhaps my review isn't very accurate since this I'm a first time BB cream user and I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone. I probably would buy this again but I would also buy others to compare it to. This BB cream gives me a nice glow. The color I got matches my skin color pretty well so it fixes my imperfections without giving me that weird photo shopped commercial-looking skin. I think it was about 3-4$ at WalMart; worth a try if you're interested.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product, for me, was very disappointing. It was gluggy and disgusting and streaky on my face after trying to rub it in. I don't know whether it was the wrong colour or just not for me, but I chucked it out because I absolutely hated this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While purchasing several different drugstore BB cremes to compare and contrast, I was at first liking this product the best before I found the one I'm using now. This BB creme didn't have good coverage compared to others, and the lightest shade 'Light sheer tint' was a bit oxidized and orangey after a while. It stayed long on my skin and made it feel smooth underneath a loose powder, but I feel like for a similar price there are better options.