October 24, 2014 | 1684 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Djadzia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG liquid liner. It's fabulous. It has incredible lasting power, and it's so easy to use. The pigment is great. The only downside is the price. Thirty bucks a pop is a bit much, and if it didn't work so well, I wouldn't repurchase. But I haven't found anything that comes close to this, so I will continue to buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have found much better liners than this for a fraction of the price at drugstores. The felt liner is great because it allows for a precise wing. I don't mean to sound like an ad and I know reviews are meant to be for the product themselves but an EXACT dupe for this is sold at drugstores called L'oreal Paris Lineur Intense felt tip. I would probably rate this liner at about a three or four if I hadn't tried this at seven bucks compared to the thirty dollars I spent for this. The shape and control of the L'oreal felt tip is exactly the same and I find that the Artliner is lacking in pigmentation compared to my L'oreal Lineur Intense. I find that with the Art liner I have to go over my liner shape twice to get the same intensity of L'oreal Lineur. They both fade and flake exactly the same but are relatively long wearing. I bought this after running low on my Lineur because I thought it'd be better because it is Lancome. Boyyy was I wrong. Most HE products are better than DS products but goes to prove that you can find certain treasures at Drugstores, some that are much better than HE.

This might not be considered a good review because it's more of a comparison between two products but I can't see why anybody would pay 23 dollars for an identical product minus the brand name and the fact that the cheaper product has better pigmentation.

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bebikayz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liquid liiner. I have bought it at least four times...I love it in black and the brownish black colour that it comes in.

It stays on all day and will stay on all night too if I layer I wear it over urban decay's PP.

Absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

My absolute favourite liquid eyeliner!! After having tried sooo many liquid liners I'm sooo happy to have found this!! It does not smudge and it actually lasts all day. It is super easy to use which makes the line perfect. It is versatile which allows you to create either a thin or thick line. It is almost waterproof as I noticed it doesn't wash off easily for a non-waterproof liner. I've had it for about 4 months now and I'm guessing I would need to repurchase very soon. The only down side to this product is that it is quite expensive ($37 CAD). However, I really cannot imagine buying something else just because of the price because the quality of the Artliner is perfect for me and worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG liquid eyeliner! Artliner is perfect. It doesn't budge, yet is easy to remove. It's super easy to apply and dries very quickly. It goes on black, I don't need to keep layering it on like I do with other liners. It lasts for ages too. The only downside I can see is that you don't get much for your money, but I'm more than happy to pay for something of this quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner! :) I have navy, the Aubergine****MY FAVORITE***** and brown. I more than recommend this eyeliner for someone who wants a long wearing liner, precision point, soft felt tip, that comes in a selection of color and doesn't mind spending almost 30 bucks on one.

It last a while, too. I haven't replaced mine yet and I've had them all for about 7 months now?

Don't forget to shake before opening/using! :) No smears and easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good liquid liner. Very black, which I love. My skin is the pale side of oilve, so I prefer an eyeliner which is truly black to make the eye pop. Easy to apply and dries at the right amount of time, so it gives you an opportunity to wipe away mistakes if you have an unsteady hand. Pretty much stays all day till you take it off. But does not stay at all on my lower line (nothing does actually, or I haven't found any yet). However, it won't give the racoon eyes when the bottom disappears (I supposed it just gets swallowed into the eyes, rather than smudging on the skin ). I wear contacts and don't have problem with it. I wish its less pricey though.

Since I can't get those fabulous Japanese eyeliner such as Kose in Montreal, the Lancome one will have to do. I will restock on the Jap ones if I visit Asia again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by cjeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this artliner! This was a big step up from the MAC Superslick liquid liner that I bought previously. The applicator is easy to use, even for newbies! :) However, the only concern I have is the price and the amount you get in it. I've had mine for 3 months, and it's already drying out. I will be repurchasing though =P

I'm forever dedicated to Lancome products. =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in black. It is the best eye liner I have ever used. I have used it everyday for over 6 months and it's still going strong. I bought a back up and it's still in the box. The applicator tip is perfect! It doesn't splay and can make both thick or thin lines. Great for winged eyeliner too! A must have in my books!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love this eyeliner! I love how perfectly precise it glides on. I love how it is really easy to remove (not good for a rainy day, waterworks or people who sweat a lot). I love how it doesn't sting my eyes (a lot of the drug store brand always has that affect on eyes), I love how is doesn't smell bad, and the packaging is just adorable.
This is fairly expensive, I've had mine for quiet a while and I'm still nowhere near finish, usually one swipe and i get a perfect line, no need to re-dip it for more product.
This eyeliner, for me, did not crack/flaked, didn't fade and very durable until you wipe it off with water. It dries really quick which is good for, cause everytime when I apply eye makeup, I tend to blink more.
Definitely would re-buy, no matter what price.