November 26, 2014 | 926 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by IreneAdler1

Great foundation, except for one aspect. I love the coverage, the texture, the application. Great staying power, great shade selection. But I absolutely hate the smell. I understand the American formulation is fragrance free. I am jealous, as the European version is not. Actually, not only is it NOT fragrance free, but it is VERY fragrant...to the point that it is bothersome. Dear Lancome marketing people, if you read this, who needs this amount of perfume in a foundation?
Also, the downside to it being very long wear is that it is also quite difficult to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fist and foremost this is my HG foundation. For the past year I have stayed away from any facial product containing sun screen because most of them break me out, not this foundation no strange white cast in photos either. Yes this product is a bit expensive, but it's worth it. I'm an NC35 for reference (320 Bisque W), have yellow undertones, dry sensitive skin, tend to get oily on my forehead and a bit on my nose, dislike cakey fake looking foundations. This makes me skin glow with health, does not break me out, stays put the whole day, looks flawless and natural, is lightweight, and just pure perfection color match wise. I set this with my Sephora 8 hour matte powder in medium, but any finely milled powder will do. If you've been searching high and low for the perfect foundation the buck stops here.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Compared to the now discontinued 14 hour counterpart, the newly reformulated 24 hour provides a much heavier coverage. This foundation is truly a full coverage foundation.

Pros: sturdy glass bottle with a pump, full coverage, long lasting

Cons: thick consistency (don't recommend as a summer foundation because it does feel heavy on the skin)

Tips: This foundation oxidizes to a shade darker than when first pumped from the bottle, so I recommend buying a color half to a full shade lighter than what you think would be a perfect match for the skin.

Overall, I think it provides a large bang for the buck as it isn't too pricey yet works better than some of the more expensive liquid foundations on the market. I was an avid user of the 14 hour teint idole ultra, that being said I wish they had kept that version on the market as well. Regardless, I think this is a very nice foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by trishyleighhh

I have tried every foundation in the book. You name it....MAC, Clinique, Make Up For Ever, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier.....the list goes on. This one is my new front runner. I LOVE IT. I'm very picky about foundations because it's hard for me to find one that covers acne scarring and pigmentation, stays all day (and stays color true), controls shine, and doesn't break me out. This one covers all those bases. I used Estee Lauder Double Wear before this and it has the same coverage and staying power but the Lancome is lighter, it feels like you have nothing on and they have better colors. Lancome has colors specialized for yellow, neutral, and cool undertones and I'm shade 260 N. It has a matte finish and makes your skin look gorgeous and flawless. This foundation is worth the money, trust me. Just get a sample first and you will find out why it's so amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cecedoll88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ivoire 140 is the only foundation I have found that actually matches my skin tone. I am pale with both warm and cool undertones. It is not too pink or too yellow. I also have acne prone skin and this covers everything. I'm definitely going to continue to purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by missyalbertson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

best long wear foundation ever. love it with a setting powder. I was a mac girl but it was waaay to heavy I love this

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Medium coverage, fairly matte finish, looks great in person. The flashback isn't ghostly, but it does occur in my experience. I bought it in 110. In person my face looks fabulous and just a little bit darker than my neck. In pictures, my face tends to look a little lighter than my neck and the foundation doesn't look natural (although it does in person). Such a shame! Otherwise this product would be pretty close to perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by emma_14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A million times better than any Chanel, MAC, NARS or Stila foundation I've tried. Cannot fault it. Awesome colour range, perfect finish, stays looking amazing all day. I originally got onto it when I saw one of the Mecca Cosmetica girls wearing it and her skin looked utterly amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by attractive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i agree that this is better than mac foundations.i've tried many other brands and this is one of the best.only negative thing that it isn't alcohol-free product (i don't feel comfortable bc of smell)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation for about a year now. I really think it deserves more hype. It's better than any mac foundation i've tried because It gives a really natural finish, without looking cakey. Probably not suitable for those who like a kind of heavy coverage. I find that it lasts a long time, around 4 months with everyday use. I have pale skin with freckles and it just looks flawless. It's nice and matte as well. The packaging looks expensive and of good quality, however it's made of glass so make sure you don't leave it on the bathroom bench, like I did once and it smashed everywhere :(. I've tried other products like clinqiue's foundations and I just find them a bit too heavy for everyday wear.