October 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by attractive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i agree that this is better than mac foundations.i've tried many other brands and this is one of the best.only negative thing that it isn't alcohol-free product (i don't feel comfortable bc of smell)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation for about a year now. I really think it deserves more hype. It's better than any mac foundation i've tried because It gives a really natural finish, without looking cakey. Probably not suitable for those who like a kind of heavy coverage. I find that it lasts a long time, around 4 months with everyday use. I have pale skin with freckles and it just looks flawless. It's nice and matte as well. The packaging looks expensive and of good quality, however it's made of glass so make sure you don't leave it on the bathroom bench, like I did once and it smashed everywhere :(. I've tried other products like clinqiue's foundations and I just find them a bit too heavy for everyday wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Seajewel

I bought 140N for my NC15-NC20 skin and it was a little too dark and dull. But the real problem for my skin is that it is very very drying as the day goes on. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and dehydrated cheeks and chin, and I know this foundation is probably targeted more at oily skin ladies, so that's my own fault, but even my forehead gets dry patches of skin as the day goes on. the initial finish is very smooth and beautiful but within a few hours my forehead, chin, and cheeks all got cakey and patchy. I tested this on three separate occasions, and in the midst of testing 6-7 other foundations and BB creams. None were as bad as this in terms of emphasizing dry patches or indeed creating them as the day went on. However, I can see that for oily people this may be great. That's not to say, however, that my T-zone remained shine-free. Somehow it was oily and cakey at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by woaifobs

I mostly use my Chanel VA foundation, but sometime's I will switch it out for this Lancome foundation. I don't like it as much because it doesn't seem to make the most use of diffusing light away from lines, bumps, blemishes. It doesn't do much for my enraging nose pores either.

That being said, this is actually quite a great everyday foundation. You don't need much and the staying power is one of the best. The consistency is luxurious and nice to put on your face. Coverage is medium and very buildable. No caking or anything yucky like that. Everything a foundation should be for a 20 something year old with combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best foundation I've ever used. Perfect coverage yet looks natural. Not dry or oily, leaves my skin looking & feeling fresh & dewy. Long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jesssparkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for a few months now, and it is excellent. I enjoy going for the very natural look but I do have some blemishes and scarring that need coverage. I use half a pump and use my fingers to almost press or gently tap it into my skin, I find the texture is not creamy at all so I use it almost like a stain. it is mattifying and has nice coverage, however I do find that it doesn't do anything for dry skin so I always exfoliate with a cloth before use. it lasts forever, it hardly budges even after swimming. The only negative is the fact that it oxidises a lot, and since I am in the palest shade and have very pink undertones, the oranging does nothing for my skin and sometimes creates harsh obvious foundation lines throughout the day. My tips: go for the lighter shade if you are deliberating, blend like crazy and a little goes a hell of a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had previously tried every foundation available that was recommended for oily skin! I just couldn't find a good color match with anything, a matte finish, or decent coverage without looking cakey or oxidizing.

I went into Sephora and figured I would search around and see if I could find something. I ended up speaking with a really nice SA and decided to see what suggestions she had. When she suggested Lancôme right away and it was something I hadn't tried or considered before so I was worried. She tried 4 colors on me, and I was concerned with them possibly oxidizing and because of the lighting once you step outside! We agreed on 2 colors (240 Ivory N, and 220 Buff C) and she gave me large samples of these colors to try at home! I ended up buying 220 Buff C and using it, and then for the next bottle switching to 210 Buff N because I am more neutral and after trying this color it blended way better.

Pros:
- lots of color options (28 colors in total for this product) but their neutrals, cools & warms are very different from other brands so definitely get help matching with this particular product (and I would try and get samples too)
- matte but natural looking finish with buildable medium to full coverage
- perfect for oily skin
- doesn't oxidize like some foundations to that orange or yellow color after a couple hours (however this could be different for everyone)
- you can use very little product and still get great coverage depending on how you apply it
- pump top is convenient and easy to use

Cons:
- a bit expensive ($50) but it's definitely worth it
- difficult to match (again, I suggest some sampling)
- I wish it were easier to tell how much you have left in the glass bottles! They are heavy and you can't see through them, making it hard to know when to buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by marthamihm

I like this foundation. Gives great coverage, stays put reasonably well considering my oily skin and doesn't make me break out. I use it when I want a little more coverage than my usual (and favorite) bare minerals original foundation. I would highly recommend getting matched in a store. The color that works for me looks much darker in th bottle. I would never have guessed to purchase it online..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has a light matte/satin finish. Texture is liquid and is a bit runny. My colour is 03 mixed with a bit of 01 (NC25-27 in MAC). This is more suited for those who do not suffer from flaky effect with foundations, oilier skins I mean. If you have some flaking, then use a moisturizer under and this would be great. The coverage is medium to full as you build but is light enough not to cake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was excited to try this foundation but i wasnt too impressed with it. if you like a natural looking foundation, you will like this. but for me, it was a bit too blah and dull. i would say its medium coverage but buildable. it was easy to apply and blended well. it didnt dry too quickly like some long wearing foundations do. i was able to find a good shade match which is a plus. my mac shade would be NC47 if it existed..and the shade 470 suede c suited me well. as far as it keeping my oily skin matte- it fell short. after about 5 hours, i was oily.however, the coverage didnt fade and it didnt transfer. overall, its okay but not worth $45 in my opinion. im going to return it.