April 21, 2014 | 1265 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by gmmuto48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Many many many good things to say about this foundation!
I have purchased this twice now because I do prefer it over any other foundation I've tried so far but I would like to explore more.
The lasting power is perfection! I have classes from 9am to 8:30 pm and this stuff stays like nothing else I have ever tried! I do use Merle Norman's Matte Moisturizer and Revlon's Photoready Primer under it though so that could be helping. I don't get oily with this foundation, I live in a 90- 100 degree humid climate so thats really fantastic.I do not set this with powder and I don't have to touch up either.
It's of medium coverage, you'll need a good concealer if you have acne scarring or dark circles that need covering. The texture is decent, I think as I wear it more and more (as with any foundation) the texture decreases a little in quality, to me at least, everyone else says my skin looks flawless with this foundation.I really enjoy the pump, it's never clogged or anything for me.
My only complaint about this foundation is that the palest shade is too orangey for me. I'm more yellow toned which is why I want to explore more. Also it is quite pricey to shell out $50 every 4 months or so..
Overall though, I highly recommend this foundation for anyone who just needs to even out their skin tone and is more on the combination/ oily side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by gina2328

I have tried so many foundations because I have some natural redness in my face and some acne spots to cover up.

I think I have found my HG which is Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H. I love it because it not only provides good coverage but is long wearing and looks so natural, like my skin only better.

It also comes with a pump. The color match is just about perfect with my NW20 face, but my neck is about a NC15-20. I look for a foundation that will blend and give me a good color match with my face and neck so that is not always easy to find. The shade 140N is a perfect match for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by ShieeZhou

not long lasting as it states 24h,only get 8h work for one touch up

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

I really like this. On the days where I want my foundation to be full coverage and last all day. However you do have to be careful when trying to find a shade match. What I did was put several swatches on my jaw line and walk around sephora for 15-20 minutes. I realized that many i thought were previously good matches oxdized much darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is amazing I love this foundation as well as the teint miracle. Teint Miracle used to be my number one, but now I think I might like the 24h more. It lasts a long time looks very natural does not cake or look to matte (though it is not dewy like teint miracle)
I have been complemented on having great SKIN while wearing this!
I love this stuff Looks like skin with a pretty high coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ktemly

OMG I am head over heels in love with this foundation!
I was always a Revlon Colorstay girl, however about 12 months ago it seemed to send my skin haywire so I decided to switch to MAC Pro-Longwear which I was very happy with, although I always found the coverage to be a little too light for me, and it tended to get darker on my face.
Lancome Teint Idole 24hr is AMAZING! The coverage is perfect (true medium buildable) and the finish is gorgeous. I honestly feel like I have magazine skin when I'm wearing it.
I have combo skin and tend to usually get an oily T zone halfway throughout the day which I will touch up with MAC blot powder, however when I wear this, I truly dont need to.
The only thing I am worried about is perhaps my face being white it flash photography, but I will have to wait and see for that one. Other people have commented that it photographs just fine.
This foundation is true HG for me & gets me excited to try their other makeup products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by starling21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG foundation. I used the old Teint Idole Ultra and thought it was OK. I would get oil breakthrough with it, and my face would feel a little greasy. I love this formula though! The first time I tried it I'll admit I thought I had made a huge mistake. I thought it emphasized fine lines on my face and made me look old (and I'm only 27!). Then, I tried it again but made sure to put on a good moisturizer before I did. The difference was phenomenal. My fine lines were no longer emphasized, and I didn't look older. I looked like I had great, even skin. I had no oil breakthrough the entire day. I'm a nurse, and I work 12 hour shifts. A lot of my patients are in isolation, and I have to wear a mask. This foundation stays on all day. It looks as good at the end of my shift as it does at the beginning of my shift. The coverage is perfect. It's not cakey, and I don't look like I'm wearing a mask. It conceals any hyperpigmentation I have from old acne scars. I love this foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by KarolinaKarro

I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin because it's really fragranced and has pretty much alcohol in it. My skin is pretty oily and this foundation gives a matte finish witch is good. It does hold for a very long time, but it makes my skin very dry at some areas. I ended up buying a shade that was a bit too dark for me. Maybe this foundation works great for some people, but it really breaks me out. And since it's so expensive I don't think it's worth the money. But I love that the bottle has a pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried it a few times with different application techniques and it always sat on my skin really weird. I tried it with a foundation brush, a blurring brush, a sponge, and my fingers. It always looked like it was sitting on top, and would sink into my pores no matter what primer I used (tarte, smashbox, and ulta brand). It also never stayed put no matter what powder I put over it. If I touched my face or gave someone a hug it would almost completely come off. It was too dry for the dry parts of my skin, and could not stay on the slightly oily parts.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was an okay foundation, but it was too dark for me(even when I got "color matched", since it oxidizes), and it is not suitable for sensitive or acne-prone skin, either(there is a lot of alcohol in this foundation). It did give good coverage, though I wouldn't say full-coverage since I still needed a blemish and undereye concealer. It might be buildable, but I didn't bother trying. The finish is also nice and satiny, but it worked weird on my combo skin after a few hours. It started getting oily in some spots, but tight and dry in others. Meh, not a fan.