Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 5/1/2013 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product! I love the shimmer in it. I just got mine at my local Walmart yesterday (4/29/13) for $5.47. I got mine in Gold . It's called Bold Gold and I put it in my eyelid and put it a little up in the crease and I smoked it out with a matte medium brown. Really pretty! Got lots of compliments!

on 5/1/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like it, but actually don't use this product all that often. To me, it's a goldy brown color with lots of shimmer. The shimmers are small though, so it looks like a sheen from far away when applied. However, I find this product difficult to remove completely-- those little shimmers? They remain on my skin and I have to put forth the effort to get a cotton swab and wipe my eyelids. I already do a lot of that while taking off my other eye makeup.

This product is water resistant, so I bought it a year ago to wear to a pool party.

on 5/1/2013 1:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this shade, I think its one of the best shades from the whole range. It's super easy to apply and a really nice creme eyeshadow which is similar to mac paint pots. It retails for about $14 in NZ. It also lasts a long time and is really portable and easy to take in your makeup bag or purse.

on 4/30/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love it! Easy to apply, last from morning to night, makes my brown eyes pop. Very easy and beautiful look. Love that I can also wear it with my MAC Mulch, Satin Taupe and Mystery eyeshadows. And now that I have a tan looks even better.

on 4/28/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I almost use this every single day! It stays for the whole entire day, the colour is great, and you can build it up or keep it natural. I'm totally getting more!

on 4/28/2013 4:45:00 PM

I love this product! Maybelline wasn't lying when they named it "Color Tattoo." It literally stays on your lids like a tattoo would! I don't even have to wear primer before applying this to my lids which saves me a lot of time in the morning. It's also really easy to apply and makes you look like you tried hard even if you didn't. It also goes with any outfit in any season which i LOVE. I wear it every day and it really makes my eyes pop no matter what i am wearing. Definitely recommend this.

on 4/26/2013 1:38:00 PM

I love this ! It's so great, it has great pigmentation. You can do your eye makeup without a problem. Good for everyday use when you are in a hurry in the morning.

on 4/26/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Simply excellent. This color gives you perfect Kristin Scott Thomas eyes -- sophisticated, elegant, and effortless-looking. It reminds me a bit of my much loved Clinique creme shadow in the shade "Uplighting", but I like this Maybelline one better for two reasons: It's much cheaper and it is packaged better. The Clinique shadow dries out before you use it up because it's in a little flip-top compact. I much prefer a screw top pot. The color is so beautiful on blue eyes and applies very easily with a sweep of your finger. Add some mascara and you are set! I love this shadow!

on 4/25/2013 3:59:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous cool toned bronze! It has a really nice metallic finish, and looks amazing used on its own. The formula is creamy, pigmented and very long wearing. This shade would look great on many skin tones and eye colours, so I recommend it because it's such a pretty everyday shade.

on 4/23/2013 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

What an eye-popping, gorgeous color! This looks STUNNING on blue/green eyes. Also, for some reason the swatches online look way more goldy than this eyeshadow actually is in real life.

Shade- A bronzey, taupey satin finish. How it looks in the package doesn't do it justice. When this is applied on the eyes it just looks gorgeous.

Texture/Application- a little goes a long way! creamy but not too much, quite perfect actually. I just apply it with my fingers and blend upward and it goes on smoothly!

Staying Power- I'm sure this would last a long time without any eye primer underneath, but I still use my Mac Paint Pot in Painterly underneath it just in case. It lasts all day with no fading.

I love how this color tattoo looks great when simply worn alone or with a crease color. I really like it with CG's Mink in the crease, and I'm sure it would look great with a variety of other eyeshadows as well. Anytime I wear this I always love looking at my eyes in the mirror because of how much prettier they look because of this eye shadow! A staple in my collection.

Video Reviews & Tutorials