Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 6/2/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been seeing this all over YouTube and now I understand why tons of people are raving about it. This is a perfect everyday eye shadow that almost anyone can wear. Plus if you are running late or just do not want to spend loads of time on your makeup, this is perfect! I have gotten tons of complements already and it took me only seconds to put on. Also this is my first pot eye shadow that I have ever used and I am very impressed, I would definitely like to try other kinds.
I am not a big fan of the pot style since it can be slightly unhygienic if you keep dipping into it with non clean fingers. But I can over look that since the product is so good! It lasted pretty well without a primer but I recommend wearing a primer if you are going to be wearing it for a long period of time just to make sure it stays in place.
I will definitely repurchase this when ever I run out!

on 6/2/2013 10:49:00 AM

this is a gorgeous color. the pigmentation is amazing (better than Mac paint pots and Benefit's cream shadows) and considering its price this is a must have! awesome color for summer, blends so well as well. i'd say it's less creamy than benefit's cream shadows but it's creamier than Mac's paint pots overall. a good buy! and it seems it would take me forever to finish the pot!

on 5/31/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such a great everday neutral and I know I will be using it *alot*. It blends well and, so far, I've only used it alone with a highlight color. Now I have not tried this without primer and I use Avon's eye primer (fabulous product!!) with no fading or creasing after a 15 hour day. This is a great shadow and I think it would look good on almost anyone. Highly recommend!

on 5/28/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't know if I was just having an oily skin day, but this creased on me even with primer and powder shadow on top. I am going to give this another try though because it really is a beautiful color.

on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this product! I think this is one of those products everyone would love/suit. This is one of my most-worn eyeshadows and I own quite a lot. So that says something.

It's a cool toned shimmery, brown, almost grayish brown. It comes in a jar, which I like, and apply this with my fingers. The jar has the exact same size as MAC paintpots, but MAC paintpots are completely filled, this one is not, but who cares!

It's a color tattoo, so obviously, this stays on all day. I still use TF shadow insurance but can still creas sometimes, especially when I use too much for better pigmenation or when worn on it's own. The formula is still very blendable, and really pretty when used with different eyeshadow combo's.

DEFINITELY REBUY!

on 5/21/2013 7:26:00 PM

I love this color. It doesn't crease. It goes on easily. It lasts about 8 hours. It's nice alone or as a base. I love it!

on 5/21/2013 12:09:00 AM

This color and barely branded are my favorite of the color tattoos. I find if you store them upside down they stay creamy. this bronze shade is perfect for every day.

on 5/20/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

While my favorite Color Tattoo is "Barely Branded" (a shimmery champagne), this one is a close second. Bad to the Bronze can be applied as a sheer, subtle bronze or built up to full color. It stays on my lid without creasing for ten hours.
I have always hated eyeshadow--the time it takes to apply and blend, the inevitable fallout and fading, trying to find a color that doesn't wash me out, etc--but this bronze works nicely with my skin tone (very fair, cool-to-neutral), sheers out nicely so it doesn't look terribly obvious, and can be built up to complete opacity. This one is a little more sticky/heavy in the pot than "Branded," but run your finger around inside a few times to warm it up and it applies nicely.

on 5/18/2013 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love love love maybelline eye tattoos amazingly pigmented, awesome staying power, great as a base I will definitely be repurchasing

on 5/16/2013 10:53:00 PM

Pros:
-long-wearing
-shimmery without any fall-out
-easy to apply; blendable & buildable
-gorgeous color

Cons:
-can feel a little grippy/heavy on the lid at first

I was super impressed with this product...no seriously, this has become one of my favorite makeup items that I own. It doesn't crease on my oily lids, it suits my medium skin tone, and it has a surprising amount of depth and complexity to the color. I just dab it on and smooth it out with my fingers and wait a few seconds for it to dry. You can wear it alone or blend other colors into it, and it's suitable for day or nighttime looks. Ugh, man, it's just such a luxurious and sultry color--I love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials