Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 5/13/2013 10:34:00 AM

This is my go-to eye colour for day and night. Its quick and easy to apply- I used to use my finger but I've recently been using the real techniques deluxe crease bush which blends it out perfectly, takes very little time and looks effortless. It doesn't crease on me at all and unlike some of the other colours in the range, this is very pigmented, rich and even. The packaging is sturdy and it's an excellent price for the quality.

on 5/11/2013 5:30:00 PM

My favorite shade out of all the Color Tattoos! I find it to be the most versatile of any of the shades, as it's a great neutral base and a great, classic shade of an eyeshadow in and of itself. I love pairing this with powder eyeshadows because it's soft and so easy to blend into, and because it's neutral it's hard to mess up. I love wearing this as a base and lid color, with purple or cool-toned powder eyeshadows smoking the outer corners of my eyelids. It's a great day-to-night eyeshadow, and I've never really had to go out looking for eyeshadow primers since using this.

on 5/8/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!!
Initially I purchased this eyeshadow because it claimed to last for up to 24 hours and seemed a perfect choice as I was going on holiday,
The first day I used it the product withstood a day at work perfectly and then a night out,
It doesn't seem to catch in all the eye creases like other cream eyeshadows do and definately has great staying power.
Price wise this product offers great value for money - mine was from asda and cost me just 3.
I would definitely buy this product again and currently have 6 of the other colours as I am totally hooked!

Absolutely LOVE this product. Its smooth and creamy, blends out easily, and when it sets it doesn't budge! Its good for on the go because you can apply it with your fingers and wear it on its own. When i'm in a rush I just quickly throw it on with some eyeliner and mascara and im out the door. It lasts all day and is a really lovely taupe shimmery color. Definitely would repurchase

on 5/6/2013 12:17:00 AM

I love it! Colour perfect for all skin types. Definitely value for money.

on 5/4/2013 11:29:00 PM

Love this stuff! I have 6 different colors and I love them all. They are quick to put on and last all day, no creasing. I highly recommend these to people that are looking for something quick to get you out of the door on work days and will still look great all day.

on 5/4/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I should not have to buy another one of these because I use such a very little bit for each application. There is a lot in the little pot but if it starts to dry out I might rebuy. The shimmer in this color does mellow out to a more satin finish shortly after putting in on the eyelids. Good thing, because shimmer is not the way to go at my age. The color is subtle and does last well. If I just dash it on with my finger without a primer, I might get creasing as I do still have oily eyelids. With a primer and a more careful application, this stuff will last all day and into the night until I remove it. It is such a pretty color and does go well with a lot of other eyeshadow colors. It also looks quite good all on its own. I have Tough as Taupe as well and I find myself reaching for that one more often for some reason. I think it is easier to wear for an older eye. Good products both, though.

on 5/4/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the maybelline color tattoos this is actually the one i use less often and i have almost all of them .This color looks off on me maybe it's my skintone or my undertone, i really like it though and will use it and find a way to make it look better on me.

on 5/4/2013 11:49:00 AM

Great everyday eyeshadow, either when ur in a hurry or great to layer for a smokey look. long lasting and minimal creasing.

on 5/2/2013 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my go to shadows when I'm in a rush. I apply in thin layers with my finger, allowing each layer to set in between applications. I then blend it all out with a clean finger. Bad to the bronze is one of those colors you can use on its own. It looks like you put more effort into your look than you actually did. Best of all, i can wear it my entire 12 hour shift without any creasing! This is one of my favorite shades in the line.

Popular Eye Shadows