July 25, 2014 | 1919 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by MissPrincess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This wonderful scrub is VERY gentle and exfoliates nicely. The honey and oatmeal scent reminds me of a slight cocoa scent (as a matter of a fact this is the EXACT same scent as the Suave Cocoa Butter lotion that I use), never the less , it is a light and pleasant scent that fades quickly. I like how the granules are small enough not to hurt your skin ( Unlike St. Ives Apricot Scrub), yet still large enough to feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 3:10:00 AM More reviews by havenexpress

Unbelievably cheap! It's only around $3 and it works great. I love the smell of oat and honey and it's actually quite light and the scent dissipate within minutes. The scrub particles are smaller than the St Ives Apricot scrub, my only other d/s brand scrub I've tried but it's more moisturizing. Left my face smooth and I think the blackheads are disappearing too. I usually use alpha/beta hydroxy exfoliater as well as those crystals (Philosophy, Serious Skincare) but there's something very very satisfying about grainular scrub, probably because i can *feel* that it's working. I think this works better than Clinique's 7 day scrub and gentle exfloating scrub, but probably not better than the alpha/beta hydroxy exfoliater. But since I love the feeling of scrubbing my face clean, I will continue to use this. Did I already mention how ridiculously cheap this product is?? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 More reviews by LadyLibra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used so so many expensive products on my sensitive skin and broke out like crazy. I can say that if I don't use this at least once a day, my face will break out again. My acne has tamed so much since I started using this scrub. I love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I've recently re-discovered Queen Helene products, and this is fabulous. A gentle exfoliator that's perfect for daily use, and it smells so good. Then, there's the added bonus that this brand is so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

Thanks to everyone on MMU who's kind enough to share great review about this brand, I decided to try it. This scrub is simple. It does one thing only and does it well. My face feels clean with no smell or residue after use. The particles are a little too much on my cheek but great on my oily t-zone. I use it twice a week and love it. At the amount I'm using, the thin packaging may break before it's used up. But it's readily available in the drugstores and at such low price for repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by callmebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hands down, one of the best scrubs ever! This and the QH apricot scrub. I touched my face one day after using it for 2 or 3 weeks and it had never felt so refined, so smooth, so soft, so clean!!! YAHHH! I love Queen Helene!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by GiNNERS112

I was if-y when buying this, but it turned out to be a great exfoliator. My flakiness was gone yet my face was moisturized. Doubt it does much with pimples, but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetarts24

I LOVE this stuff!! I just bought it a few days ago, and I've noticed such a difference in my skin. It's the perfect scrub if you have dry but sensitive/acne prone skin. It got all the flakies off but completely moisturized my skin as well, plus it made it feel squeaky clean. I have to use BP for my acne so my skin gets dry, but this fixed it right up without (well so far anyway) causing more acne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this scrub at ULTA after reading the great reviews here. I really like how the particles are fine and the texture is a bit creamy. I enjoy the delicious smell as well. My skin looks smoother. 12/27/07 Update: I've found I can only use this once or twice a week since my skin seems to get flakey from the lauryl sulfate.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by 3lizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this before the mint julep mask. I especially like how the little scrub things aren't too harsh. This makes my skin really soft. I gave it a four because I'm not sure this would help with pimples. Its just an exfoliater, not much of a cleanser. So I use an acne cleanser before this. But the honey makes my skin soft and glowy.