Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 7/24/2013 1:15:00 AM

I bought 2 of these a while ago, one in Red Velvet and the other is called Creme Brulee. These are a disappointment...I don't like sheer color too much in the first place but these really don't last that long and they are sooo sticky! I actually kind of like the Red Velvet color but the other is a huge no on my skin. The smell gives me a headache too. Its a really stong artificial vanilla smell and ugh. Just not something I wish I bought

on 7/22/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love these!!!! They are pretty expensive but amazing!!! I wear these on a daily basis!

I love these lipbutters! I love that they're not quite lipsticks so I can still wear them to school but they give my lips some color. Yet they're so pigmented. I have purchased 7 of these and I love every single one I've bought. However I've bought all of them on sale because in Canada they cost somewhere between $9-10 which I think is crazy for a drugstore lipbutter. I still love them and will purchase more if they go on sale again:)

on 7/19/2013 4:50:00 AM

I love this lip butter! I got one in strawberry shortcake and went back to get another two more in different shades. I love how they are lip butters , moisturising enough but they also give off a really sweet and natural colour. I haven't gotten lipsticks or lip balms from drug stores for awhile and this totally changed my mind! Absolutely in love with it!

on 7/12/2013 10:57:00 AM

These are okay I just wish they didn't have so much shimmer and lasted a little longer.

on 7/8/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Do not last long, stays on for half an hour then you have to reapply. Very sheer and not quite moisturising.

on 7/1/2013 7:17:00 PM

I have 13 of these babies: creme brûlée, creamsicle, sugar frosting, cotton candy, strawberry shortcake, peach parfait, sweet tart, tutti fruitti, candy apple, sugar plum, berry smoothie, red velvet, and the newest juicy papaya.

The colors are very pigmented, they glide on very smoothly and moisturizing. They last for few hours if you eat. The colors are very wearable too! It's hard to pick my favorite color because they are all very wearable. :) I highly recommend it!

on 6/30/2013 10:43:00 PM

I love these lip butters! I have them in peach parfait (a shimmery peach), sugarplum (a mauvey plum similar to MAC Syrup), berry smoothie (pink), and red velvet (blue based dark red). The texture on all is moisturizing and smooth, though the shimmer on the peach parfait can feel grainy at times. The darker colors wear down to a stain. You do have to reapply often, which is my only complaint. I'm not a habitual lipstick wearer, but I reach for these lip butters a lot and want to buy more colors.

on 6/30/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I think youtubers and blogs have created a hype which the products don't live up to! They settle into fine lines on the lips (and I don't have particularly dry lips), and don't last at all well on the lips. The packaging is lovely, and comparable to high end, but is rather the product was a better to be honest!

THIS IS HEAVEN IN A CUTE ´CHANEL´LOOKING TUBE! ahh so perfect! I just can´t even begin! At first, I was skeptical about the color pay off, I mean a lip balm/lipstick with great color pay off that doesn't dry my lips? UHM yes please! It gets the job done! My lips get chapped really easy, but this moisturized them and gave them a great color! I definitely recommend this. If you're looking for some color on your lips while having them moisturized you need these. They are NOT matte but I think the glossy look gives it more of a cute and fresh vibe! On certain days you can even get 2 for $10. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS strawberry shortcake! They have a variety in colors, so you can find one that fits you!

Popular Lipsticks