September 2, 2014 | 1911 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by estellarosa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I honestly do not understand what the problem should be with this mascara! It is the most hassle free mascara ever! It instantly gives a decent, natural result. I love the brush! It really creates lots of lashes!
I am totally happy with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I actually love this mascara. I've been using it for years and it makes my eyelashes look amazing. I really think it has a lot to do with your own lashes. You either love this mascara or you hate it. It just happens to work for me. Every time i try and use a different mascara/brush i hate it. This particular brush separates my lashes so nicely and gives my great length, and i usually put on a lot of coats without it getting too clumpy. It's also really cheap - if you buy it at walmart its about 5 dollars. Don't bother buying it at shoppers in Canada, they charge way too much for it.
But, don't mistake this one for the original great lash. That brush is so terrible, and the mascara seems watery.. it's very different than this one. This pink silicone brush is my favourite.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Do3Zahid

I hate this mascara with a passion! I was so excited to finally be able to use this new rendition of an all time favorite, but was disppointed. The formula is too watery for anyone's eyelashes to be honest. The wand did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Yet maybe if the formula was better, the wand would be acceptable. The only thing that's good about this product was the packaging. The signature pink and green is adorable! I am a believer of not wasting a product so I'm using this at school. It gives me the slightest lift and is natural enough not to be caught be any teacher ( we have a strict no-makeup policy).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by next1

Uhhh I HATE this wand. While I do appreciate the attempt at being innovative this was a fail for me. I can never get to the base of my lashes because the big part of the pinecone tip pokes me in the eye and if I just try to use the medieval spiked ball think at the end I get NO volume, it reduces my outer lashes to 2 or 3 which is no bueno. I have very long lashes to begin with so what I look for is volume. This mascara provides a little length but no volume and beware the spiked ball thingy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by fashion10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I have ever used hands down!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by nimzy

I think this mascara is pretty good. It does great things for my lashes, both thickening and lengthening. It beats some lancome and clinique and even bobbi brown mascaras i've tried. the worst thing about it is that it is difficult to get off. I also have this awful habit of picking at my lashes from time to time so this flakes my mascara off generally but with this one I'll probably rip out my actual lashes before flaking this mascara off. Eventually some of it does flake off but I think if I didn't pick at it staying power would be much better. The brush design is nice and overall I think its above average.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by sportyblonde10

This mascara is horrible!! I have a straight lash and must curl my lashes twice to get them to stay curly for mascara's I have tried so far. This mascara did not keep my lashes curly throughout my day like the Great Lash mascara with a curved brush, that I would recommend, this was a fail for me. The tip of the brush is so small that I poked myself in the eye or the eyelid almost everytime I used it and got mascara everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really hate original Great Lash, so I was very doubtful when I bought this one. However, I love trying new mascaras so I gave it a whirl. It's really quite good--the formula is drier than original Great Lash (but not dry compared to the average mascara) and I love the brush. I was pleasantly surprised by this one, and it's less than $5, so that's great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SarebbeBello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara confuses me. Sometimes it can make my lashes look amazing, long, and thick. Other times it can make them look like a short crinkly mess. I think the trick is to really master the brush's odd shape. When I use the flat side with a tiny tiny bit of the curved side I feel that gives me the best result. It's an awesome mascara when it works. It never flakes on me or runs down my eyes, it's just not consistent. This is my go to when I know I have the extra time to mess with my lashes to get them just right.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara was neither "great" and failed to provide me with 'lots of lashes'. The brush is extremely awkwardly shaped and is painful time consuming to use. Leaves my lashes looking like clumpy stubs. I tried a few times to use this mascara and just ended up tossing it out.