August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Foundations - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. The coverage is great and not too heavy. I have actually been impressed with most of Tarte's Amazonian clay product line. This foundation has lasting power and I usually don't need any touch ups trough out that day. The color is also a perfect match. I'm a foundation junkie and I can safely say this has been my HG everyday foundation for the last 4 months. That might not sound like much but I typically don't use anything longer then a few weeks. The packaging is really cute as well and I like that it is a squeeze tube because it is more sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Connorsmom05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this foundation!! I change foundations frequently because I always think there is something better out there. This is the best one I've tried in a while. I have very oily and acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out at all. I put a layer of this on my face using the Tarte foundation brush and then I apply a light layer of the Tarte Airbrush powdered foundation over it. I also use the Tarte powder as a concealer on darker areas. Both of these together make my skin look airbrushed but not fake. I use Light Neutral in the liquid and Fair Light Neutral in the powder. I have a true neutral skintone and this matches it perfectly!! For reference, I use Buff in Revlon Colorstay and Ecru in EL Double Wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by AMSClassic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE!!! Long lasting, not cakey, not oily, NOT heavy feeling at all. I put off trying this foundation for about a year because I have pretty clear skin and figured it would be heavy. Omg, this stuff is amazing, it makes me look ten years younger. And it's not heavy feeling or heavy looking (!) at all. Everyone should try this. I will repurchase as long as they make it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a swap awhile ago, and I see why so many have recommended this.. It's awesome!
It's easy to work with, you can build up the coverage and didn't leave my face cakey, oily or blotchy. I applied this with the infamous sigma f80 and it gave me a fresh airbrushed face that lasted me all day. I did set it with a powder as I have oily skin, but some foundations still leave my skin oily but this definitely didn't. I'm extremely impressed and would totally repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by apkeating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got a full tube of this in a swap and I have to say, I'm impressed. It's VERY full coverage. That being said, I have dry, clear skin with only the occasional blemish. I generally prefer "dewier" foundations but this one is a bit matter. Its pretty thick and great for days/occasions when I need or want more coverage (photos). I apply this with fingers (as I do all my foundations, I find foundation brushes a massive pain) and it gives a really even coverage and the Medium shade is a PERFECT match for my NC30-35 skin. It's not too yellow either, though, which is GREAT. I love this, and it might be the backup to my Vitalumiere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't bought this yet but probably will in the near future. The texture is like a mousse and feels amazing. It covers nicely and well, and can be buildable and not cakey. I didn't feel like some of my zits were totally covered but I don't really wear concealer so maybe it is that issue. It is extremely pricey at almost $40 but I believe it will last a long time. I noticed the best way to apply is with a sponge. If I feel my Revlon colorstay isn't doing it for me once I run out of my Tarte sample, I'm going to go ahead and buy the Tarte one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this at sephora, used it for a good week, very full coverage foundation, and if your like me and you have acne and oily skin then its perfect, i got alot of complements on how flawless my skin looked when i wore this foundation. Nothing bad to say except the reason i would not repurchase it would be because its a little too pricy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish I could say I love this foundation. But I don't. I ended up returning it. I got it in Tan for my NC40 skin. It leaned on the orange side. I didn't like that but still gave it a far try. I liked that I didn't get oily as fast as I usually do but it feels a bit heavy. Worst thing of all is that it made me break out :( . I suppose it was the silicones that were the culprit, that or the amazonian clay. I'm not sure. I did give it a fair 3 weeks to see. It gave me gross white heads that I usuallly get when I work out to the max.
The finish was nice. It's a satin finish and a bit dewy for me because I have oily skin.
Alas, I will not repurchase.
Oh and one last note: The brush is awesome! But you can get a cheaper one from Everyday Minerals or Ecotools. They work just the same but for less than half the price. ;D

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Alissaher

Skin type: oily to combination with acne proned. I would never purchase this item! It claims to be full coverage but it is not full coverage! It is a light coverage and gives me such a sheen that makes my face looks oily like an hour later even though I used a primer before I applied the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by vidadeashley

I love this foundation. It feels light and silky on the skin but provides amazing coverage for my combination skin and lasts all day. A little bit goes a long way, so the price is worth it. I've had one tube for about eight months now and I have a few uses left. Will definitely be repurchasing.