Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15

3.5

6% Titanium dioxide 3% Zinc Oxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, octldodecyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, plyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, silica, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, stearic acid, aluminum hydroxide, sodium dehydroacetate, phytantriol, hexyl laurate, triethoxycaprylysilane, nylon-12, sodium chloride, kaolin, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, sodium hyaluronte, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol. potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica Made in USA

on 12/7/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Tarte! All there products are great! This foundation was the one ive been searching for going on years now haha. A nice creamy, full coverage stay all day foundation. I have light sand color and it matches me beyond perfect. It comes out so air buffed into my skin and covers any acne or redness i have using only a little product. Other reviews say it causes oily skin? some days when i wear it though i do get a little oily around my nose after about 9 hours of wear its no big deal, Apply some powder and good as new. Usually that isnt the foundations doing but my own for not applying my clinique 3 step that morning! Its also nearly double the amount that a other brand foundation gives you in a bottle (1 oz) tartes is 1.7 oz. so you get alot of product for your buck! try this you will love it. And if oil issues occur try using a toner and moisturizer before applying it may help!

on 12/6/2014 7:16:00 PM

Very VERY heavy coverage and feels like a mask on my face.. If your looking for a natural look, this is not it.

on 12/5/2014 10:03:00 AM

I wanted so badly to love this foundation, and for a while I did. It's decently long lasting (6-8 hours), goes on easily with a slightly matte finish, and matched my skin tone surprisingly well. It's only flaw, a fatal one, is that I'm 90% sure this foundation is what's causing my breakouts.

Love this product! Does not break out my acne-prone skin. I highly recommend it

on 11/21/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am extremely impressed with this foundation! The first time I tried this, a girl at Sephora tested it out on my chin area. And When I got home that evening it was the only part of my face that looked the same as when it as first applied (she also put on a few other foundations in other areas of my face, which did not hold up as well.) I did get a sample of it because I did not want to buy a full size, as I wasn't sure how it would sit with my skin, as I am very dry and go for long days and get small red bumps with many low quality face products. This did not give me bumps (not zits), it lasted through several sweaty dancing nights out, and it still looked amazing when I got home. I have already purchased more tanned shade ( Medium Honey, Medium-Tan Honey would have worked for me as well) and a shade for when I am lighter ( Light Neutral.) Also my friend has oily skin and she loves this foundation as well. That shows how diverse this product really is!

on 11/18/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was using MUFE mat velvet then decided to give this a try. Got a sample from Sephora where the associate matched my color. This product looo darket in tube so dont let that bother you.... Its pricy ya but it should last you a very long time since u dont need much a few spots blnded out well. I cant think of any drugstore product like this so its worth it to me. Plus theres definitly amazonian clay in it bcuz when blended you can smell it (smells like a amazonian clay mask) give this a try even a sample you have nothing to lose.

on 11/7/2014 3:24:00 PM

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I love that it's full coverage and doesn't make me super oily but, it just doesn't sit right on my skin and after a few hours you can tell that I'm wearing foundation as it gets patchy. This is a nice foundation if you only plan on wearing it for like 3-4 hours after That is starts to slide off my face. I have only found on highend foundation I really like and would repurchase and that's my double wear it's the best highend. But honestly if I want a good foundation I will continues to use my drug store ones. I like that I can spend way less money and still get a way better foundation.

on 11/7/2014 11:08:00 AM

I bought this cause there was so much hype about how good it was for your skin, was full coverage and long lasting.....I really dislike this foundation. I am a HG Estee Lauder Double Wear kinda girl, and the Tarte Amazonian Clay just sat on top of my skin, it looked terrible. Its pricey just like my Estee Lauder Double Wear, so I don't see myself ever purchasing this again. The best part about this product was the packaging, I liked the squeeze tube, felt more sanitary then a bottle.

on 11/7/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this after seeing many Youtubers and bloggers rave about this. The color matches me almost perfectly but it claims to be 12-hr.. I can't even get it to 4 hours, even when I wear primer and powder on top. So if you have oily skin I'd suggest buying something else. I probably won't be buying this again :[

on 11/5/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using a mineral foundation for years, and I decided to switch to a more full coverage foundation when I noticed that there is a little more discoloration on my face than there was years ago.

My daughter introduced this to me, and when I saw what it did (her skin looked absolutely flawless after application), I decided to take a trip to Sephora and make the purchase. I had already picked out two shades on the website that I believe would match, and when the sales clerk at Sephora tested both on my face, the light medium beige shade was such a perfect match, that I couldn't even tell it was on my face! Since I have a fair to medium skin tone with yellow undertones, the touch of pink in this shade evens my skin tone out to where it doesn't look sallow.

The foundation came with a free, small bottle of the Maracuja oil, so the purchase was well worth it. Ever since using the foundation, my skin does look flawless, does not dry out or feel oily or greasy, just soft and silky. It covers all imperfections and there is no line of demarcation because of the perfect shade selection. It also lasts throughout the day without having to re-apply. No breakouts, no dry patches, just velvety skin that seems to be healthier for my skin than any other foundation I've used thus far. Also, a little goes a long way, so I expect the tube to last for a long time.

It's my new favorite. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

This vs.That | (Review + Demo) Laura Mercier Silk Creme vs. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hr Foundation by JJ BeautyRoom

Review ? Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation by BeautyLoDown