L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 6/21/2005 10:57:00 AM

Thanks to the reviews on MUA I went to Sally's and bought this. This is a great hair conditioner. It left my hair like silk. It stands up the the Florida humidity without leaving my hair limp. WOW!!!!

on 6/17/2005 3:48:00 PM

I have permed hair and this makes it feel soft as silk after using. I used to dye my hair with Feria back in High School and always loved the conditioner and was shocked to find that you could actually buy it separately. Whoo hoo! Love the stuff! Gives me body too!

on 5/31/2005 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

SILK. That is how my overly-processed, bleached, fried, and severely damaged hair felt and LOOKED like after using this conditioner.

on 5/22/2005 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great conditioner, lovely smell. Really makes unruly, static and rough hair smooth again. Pity that it comes only in a small tube with L'oreal Feria hair color. L'oreal should market it separately as well.

on 5/21/2005 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I lovelovelove this stuff! I've got very light blonde hair (with a little help), and this stuff helps my dry locks feel soft, thick and silky. It can be a bit heavy if used continuously, so I alternate with a drug store moisturizing conditioner (like Dove or Suave), just so it doesn't lose its magic (does that make sense!?). I adore the non-flowery smell. YOu can buy this cheaper and in greater quantity at a Sally's or any beauty supply store.

on 4/26/2005 8:27:00 PM

This used to be my favorite conditioner, but after a while it just dried my hair out. Back then when it did work, the effects were very temporary and superficial. It never really improves the hair. I feel like it coats the hair making it seem softer and smoother. By the end of the day my hair is a tangled mess. Now, it doesn't work at all, it just tangles right away....

I prefer Redken conditioners since they actually improve my hair, and they have beneficial oils in them too. I can't afford a bad hair day since my hair is very long (past belly botton) and trying to grow it longer, if I don't use a good conditioner my hair will tangle and break :(

I wouldn't purchase or use this anymore, even though I have about 7 bottles stacked in my closet....

It is better than any deugstore brand out there though.

I tried this for the very first time a few days ago. I LOVE it im glad i can get this without having to use the feria hair color that it originally came with. it smells so good,and it made my hair so crazy-soft!it didnt even fade out my new semi perm color. love it love it!will repurchase again!

on 4/3/2005 8:28:00 PM

This conditioner is great! I purchased after reading recommendations on the hair board, and I'm very glad I did! It rinses out easily, provides plenty of moisture, and I feel like I don't have to be really careful w/the amount...with so many moisturizing conditioners I have to be careful about applying just the right amount so my hair doesn't feel limp or weighed down. I've applied lots of this, and just a little, and both ways it feels great! The fragrance is subtle and does not interfere with other scents.

on 3/14/2005 5:23:00 PM

I didn't know you could buy this without the whole coloring kit! I've been buying kits like crazy just to get the conditioner! I have fine hair, but a lot of it. I tangle like mad. I have never found any drugstore conditioner that could soften my hair the way this does. Leaves my hair so shiny. I love it love it love it!

on 3/13/2005 1:17:00 AM

I have to agree with many others that this conditioner does not lack anything to make it the best conditioner out there. There is nothing bad to say about this product through my experience with it. It leaves my hair silky and healthy and just perfectly conditioned. It works better than any conditioner I've tried, so I absolutely recommend it to anyone, whether they have colored hair or dry hair or normal hair- it's really great for any type of hair that needs conditioning, really. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling immediately after applying it in the shower- smoothes the hair cuticles and after rinsing clean, it makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I wish it was more widely available than in the Feria hair coloring kits and at beauty supply stores because it's so awesome. Fabulous stuff my hair loves.