September 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by swimmhannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am relatively new to makeup, and this was my second eyeshadow palette ever. I just have to say I love it so much. I usually use the left lid shade, left crease, and left definer ( as liner) and right brow bone. Also having the light olive topped with the light bronze makes a very cool look. I dropped this palette, and the dark brown went everywhere. I had to throw out the palette, and buy a new one. Over all, I LOVELOVELOVELOVE this palette

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING FOR BEGINNERS!
It gives you a whole eye look, ranging from a neutral eye to a smoky eye, for only $4.99!
The texture of the shadow is smooth and creamy. They are pigmented, and the bottom right one is duo chrome.
If you can get your hands on this, buy it! I Couldn't find it anywhere till I went to my local pharmacy and found them all stocked up! But no one knows about it. Shhh!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just such a good deal that I figured I might as well try it. I love palettes in general, even if there are always colors I don't like as much. Weirdly, the colors I don't like here, I don't like because they are too pigmented. They would be the definer brown shade and the green crease shade. I never use them, but that is ok because the other colors are so useable. I really like the green definer and green browbone shades. The green definer is as almost everyone else has said a dupe of Mac's Club. The browbone is really similar to Mac's Vex, without the duo chrome. I really like to just use these two together. The green lid shade is very bright, but it actually looks nice in the crease with the other two. The left shades are just great workhorse shades, just good solid colors that are worth having for a neutral look. I love Wet n Wilds texture, so smooth and easy to put on! There is a bit of fallout occasionally, but tapping your brush before applying helps. The brush it came with is useless to me, but I generally think that is the case with these brushes. Overall, a really good deal and Wet n Wild is really worth checking out!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Nirhtuc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading such positive user reviews for this palette (especially from women of deeper skin tones), I bought one too. I'm not sure if I've got a 'bad one', but this really does not meet the high standards that have been set here!

It's not very workable and is very 'dusty' (for lack of a better word!), not pigmented enough for my NC47 skin, and prone to a lot of fallout. The 'definer' was too messy/clumpy and the packaging is very flimsy and poorly made.

I love Wet n' Wild's liquid eyeliners- they are so cheap but does the job well; which is why I was willing to give this eyeshadow palette a go. BUT no buy from me again. I will try Urban Decay and Nyx eyeshadows next...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by veganrebecca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, what a bargain! And great colors! Not a color I don't like.

Unfortunately, I dropped this the day I bought it. The red/black eyeliner on the left went everywhere, and kept infecting the other colors (until I added rubbing alcohol and gave it a good press).

The brush looks pretty cheesy; haven't tried it. It's soft and sparsely bristled.

Ended up removing the pans and putting them into a magnetic case. The pans seem to be aluminum - flimsy and not magnetic. Glued magnets to the bottom and they're working fine (they're not as deep as Urban Decay pans).

I like that Wet 'n' Wild doesn't test on animals.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jababy3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this palette. It's everything I have come to love in Wet N Wild eyeshadows... Great pigmentation, blends like a dream... but, I find that when blending 2 or more colors from this palette that my look is just "muddy"... maybe it's just me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I like the colors, and the pay off is excellent. Not to mention it is dirt cheap.

The problem is that the colors wipe right off. And they crease something awful. An eyelid primer makes things a little bit better, but not much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Koyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

5 outta 5 ! this palette is amazing for its price ...eventhough it has a bit fallout , the quality is amazing. It works fine for either skin tone, besides u can mix and match the colors and have some creative styles with it ! love this palette and definitely would repurchase it !!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by bananascented

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Read about this palette online, and I managed to get it because a lovely MUA swapper purchased it for me!

The first thing I noticed was the packaging. It's made of cheap plastic and is light, but that's not really the main focus. If it is made of better plastic it would be simply perfect. That's the only thing I can fault. But being light, means it's portable.

As for the colours, they are ultra pigmented. I've a handful of drugstore eyeshadows, and I would have to say that the l'oreal infallible eyeshadows (which is another wonderful eyeshadow line) are just *slightly* creamier than the ones in wet n wild. But I cant fault both on pigmentation.

The Comfort Zone e/s are all quite glittery. But the most interesting colour is the one on the bottom right. It's an iridescent brownish - blue.

As for the staying power, with a primer, it stays on my oily lids for the whole day, which I appreciate.

Overall I'm very satisfied with this eyeshadow palette and this is a wonderful addition to my eyeshadow collection! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If you want an amazingly glowy, bronze eye look, this will deliver. I was amazed at how pigmented and soft the eyeshadows were! This is amazing stuff! My only complaint would be that the dark brown shade seems to crumble whenever I'm clumsy and drop the palette, though that's mostly my fault. :)